Kaede Home Renovation

Calgary AB T2X 3W2

Kaede Home Renovation

Reviews for Kaede Home Renovation

Basement bathroom renovation

Great craftsmanship as well as workmanship, a renovation guy who you can trust for the quality and integrity of his work.

Thank you for great review!!

Basement Renovation

Am very pleased with his professionalism and would definitely work with him again. I am very happy with the end resolutes.

Thanks for great review!

Master bathroom Perfection

Kaede Home goes above and beyond in every aspect. The quality of work and attention to detail is amazing.
Excellent communication at every step, from quotes to build, finish etc.
Tons of experience and recommendations with our entire design and build.
We interviewed several companies and Kaede home gave us the easiest to understand quotes and breakdown of work. We are so happy we ended up choosing them.
They also found solutions to any design issue that came up and turned anything we could dream up into reality.
Reasonable prices also. We cant recommend them enough.

Photos to come.

Thanks for great review!
Was a pleasure working with you.
Look forward to working for your next project!

Shareena L.
Shareena L.

Bathroom Renovation

It was a pleasure having Koji renovate our bathroom. He did an excellent job and delivered exceptional customer service. He was very patient with us as we had many changes made during the process. He’s work is very clean and attention to detail. I would definitely recommend Koji to anyone I know. We look forward to have him complete our future renovations within the house. It was an absolute pleasure.

Thanks for great review Shareena!!
It was my pleasure to work for you.

Margaret R.
Margaret R.

Kitchen renovation

We hired Kaede Home Renovation for the kitchen renovation and we were very impressed with the workmanship and the high quality work they provided .Everything was done on time and with excellent attention to details.
Our kitchen looks fantastic.They totally exceeded our expectations.

Hi Margaret. Thank you for great review!!
I'm looking forward to work for your next project!

Donna &.
Donna &.

Kitchen and master bath renovation

Koji does excellence work and we would not hesitate to use Kaede Home Renovation for any future projects. We would highly recommend Kaede Home renovation.

Thanks Donna for great review!!
I'm so grad you are happy with my work and look forward to working with you again.

Bernadine
Bernadine

Bathroom renovation

He did a total bathroom renovation for us. Koji is great to work with and communicates well. I appreciated his work ethic, coming to the job site every day when he said he would be there, and getting the job done within time estimate. The work was excellent, we are very happy with it.

Hi Bernadine.
Thank you very much for great review!
I really enjoyed work for your bathroom.

colleen
colleen

Windows and drywall

Koji does superb work. Timely, clean and amazing finishing. He has become my go to guy - fence, deck, kitchen, bathroom are the next jobs I am hiring him for.

Hi Colleen. Thank you for great review!
I'm looking forward to working your next project!

Michael
Michael

New Fence

My neighbour and I needed a short 45 ft fence in the side-yard between our homes . We wanted it to be aesthetically pleasing and in had to match an existing fence. Koji was very responsive to our needs and built a beautiful cedar fence. Excellent design and craftsmanship at a fair price and on time.

Hi Mike. Thank you very much for great review.
It was pleasure to work with you!

maryannmcmanus
maryannmcmanus

Main Floor Bathroom Renovation

Koji does exceptional work, above and beyond! So very talented and capable. Very happy with the overall project. Beautiful !

Thank you for kind words!

More about Kaede Home Renovation

The company is owned and operated by Koji Shimada, who for several years was a project manager for a large custom home and addition construction company, some years ago he decided to move to the next level of his career and start his own company.

​KAEDE HOME RENOVATION has been operating since 2013 focusing on quality workmanship and reliability. Our goal is to expand the company, moving into the new construction housing market, while continuing to offer all other carpentry services.

Koji is a Red Seal (Inter-provincial Certified) Journeyman Carpenter with over 10 years experience in commercial and residential renovations and new construction. He has a wide range of experience and knowledge from custom built homes to renovations.

We also provide complete general contracting services.
Our of all connections to subcontractors can provide professional services to complete large size projects.

Service area ; Calgary, Airdrie, Okotoks, High River, Black Diamond, Cochrane.