Rocky Point Tile

Hanibal
Hanibal
3 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Back-splash Tiles

You people should not be allowed to sell these tiles. You said you would personally check these replacements before you shipped them so I wouldn’t have to rearrange my very busy life and the installation around the replacements a second time and I trusted you. The installers who use wooden and rubber tools never washed down the dark roller marks on the tiles that hides all of the scratch’s like the first four boxes based on the assumption you kept your word and checked them yourself. Blaming the manufacturer was lame for the first 18 defective tiles and now 8 of the 18 pieces you sent me are defective with scratches that in 4 of them are longer and deeper and worse than any of the first order of defects you sent. I should have just taken the pathetic 6% joke of a discount and used the original shipment of damaged tiles you sent.
Now for my wife’s birthday gift, after spending hours helping me unpack, rub and wipe down all the roller marks on every single tile to get a closer look and then and inspecting all 42 tiles, trying to get good pics of the defects without the metallic glare, uploading almost 30 pics, emailing the most damaged ones to you, and stacking everything throughout my kitchen and dining room in piles categorized by the degree of the scratches she gets to look at a perfectly installed dented, scratched, pitted metal on her kitchen walls for years to come before I can afford to pay another $3,000 to have these and the walls they are on all torn of and taken to the dump where they belonged in the first place and replaced with something that somebody somewhere in production, or quality control or at the very least the people that sell them takes just a simple random inspection of them to ensure they are not seconds or thirds that should have been discarded and not sold to the public.

More about Rocky Point Tile

We are an online mosaic and glass tile retailer. We've just opened a small showroom in our warehouse space in Port Coquitlam. We're a very good source for mosaics and glass tiles. You can check out our selection on our website www. rockypointtile. com. Please note, we don't carry any ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Port Coquitlam?