One Landscape Design & Build

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Peterborough ON K9H 1Y8
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Peterborough  >  One Landscape Design & Build
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for One Landscape Design & Build

Crystal Sequeira in Toronto

Chris and his team did an awesome job landscaping our front and back yard. They were reasonable priced, knowledgeable and worked closely with is to make our vision a reality. It was so great to have a one stop shop solution from a company that could handle everything from tree removal to fence and gate work to parging, grading, drainage, railings etc. They anticipated our needs and even went above and beyond throwing in a few things to come within budget but still make our dreams come true. We have continue to recieve many compliments on our yard and a year later are impressed to see no deterioration, which is a testament to the quality of workmanship. We have reccommend One Landscaping to passer bys, neighbors, friends and family and would definately hire them again for our next large project.

HomeStars in Toronto
2 reviews Peterborough, ON

Chris and his team do contracted work in a timely manner. The work is well done and is quite willing to correct other contractors deficiencies. A very personable individual.
I would recommend this company.

Brendan
1 review Cobourg, ON

The carpeters that did the work - two of them were the best if have seen in a long time. I built my own addittion on my old house - and i am picky. These guys know exactly ahead of build what was needed and did it right firts time. Build took 5 days - two levels one 16 x 24 and lower dec 6 x 40. Not a single mistake of lumber too long / too short - measeured twice - cut once.
I am impressed by the quality and speed and accuracy of their work.
Recomend One Landscape without doubt

Job Price

Brendan such rewarding news!!! We will be sure to pass your message along to the carpenters. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We hope you enjoy your beautiful new deck spaces. Thank you for choosing One Landscape Design & Build.

Chris McCarthy, Owner

2 reviews Peterborough, ON

The work the guys did was beautiful. They all we very well rounded and kept the job site clean each night. Chris thanks for the great design.

davescala
1 review Lindsay, ON

Its a simple design but they did a great job of building it . Have no complaints about it as they bring your dreams to reality

Job Price

Thank you for your business Dave, we thoroughly enjoyed working with you, have a safe and happy summer, Chris.

Karen
1 review Peterborough, ON

I am very glad I chose Chris and his workers for my deck and driveway! I had a few ideas in mind, just the bones of the work I wanted done. Chris and his workers did what I wanted and more and even ended up below budget. You guys really have such talents in what you do! Absolutely loved the stain on the deck. Just beautiful! Thank you .

Job Price

Thank-you for all your kind words Karen, you where a pleasure to work with! Enjoy!

steve in
1 review Coe Hill, ON

I have used Chris and his company for many different projects business and personal. Have always had a great experience and would highly recommend him. Many good ideas and very creative with design ideas. Workmanship would increase the value of any home or business.
Look forward to doing business in the future.

Steve

Job Price

Thank you for your continued business and support. We look forward to forging a long term working relationship with Bell Paving.

Jason A.
1 review , ON

Chris came in and gave a simple hand drawing which was outmatched by the actual work! A very serious and professional crew and payments where easy for us to accommodate with Chris. I would recommend him to any friend or family and my nephew absolutely loved playing with Chris and his crew when the job was being completed.

Job Price

Thank you Jason - We appreciate the kind words and your business.

Enjoy.

Mostafa in Oshawa
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Very happy. We built a new house and we're really disappointed with how the house looked from the street. It doesnt look finished and it makes our new house look cheap.

We didn't know exactly what we wanted, so we needed education too. They took the time to explain our options, the cost, and the advantages. This was our first quote and we're unsure if this was expesnsive or not. We had two other quotes and prices were very comparable. One was a little less money but we didn't like the person that came to our house. I would rather spend a little extra and have the job done right.

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our business - It was our pleasure to work with your family.