One Landscape Design & Build

Reviews for One Landscape Design & Build

Morgan in Peterborough
Morgan in Peterborough

Custom Garage Build

Chris and his crew did a fantastic job on our Custom Garage Build. His team is friendly and easy to work with. Chris responded within minutes to my calls and text messages. His customer service is one I have never experienced before. Would highly recommend his company for any work due to his communication and being true to his word.

Lora Sole in Peterborough
Lora Sole in Peterborough

Installed pool and deck

Chris and his team at one landscape.ca are very professional. They recently installed our pool and deck and made our back yard look absolutely beautiful. Thanks again Chris and his team for the awesome job.

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Backyard Interlocking Walkway

I was very pleased with how my interlocking walkway from my deck to my gate turned out and how efficient Chris and his crew were to get it done in half a day. Great price and would highly recommend!!

Courtice Job in Courtice
Courtice Job in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Stone landscaping and new deck

Chris and his crew transformed our backyard in basically 2 days. The deck constructed by Austin and Jeremy went quickly and efficiently. My biggest concern was in how ineffectively I was able to communicate with Chris himself. There were problems with the glass panels, which were replaced on several occasions, but never to our final satisfaction. Unfortunately once I had paid in full for the job to the carpenter and not to Chris himself, he never came by to talk about our issues or see the problem for himself. I have unanswered emails from him to this date and he immediately passed us off to the manufacture and appears to have washed his hands of the issue entirely. Our original plan was always to have a 2 part job, first the back yard, then the front and side yards. Sadly trust has gone and we will no longer be dealing with One Landscape.

Pergola and Landscape in Port Perry
Pergola and Landscape in Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

Pergola & Landscape

I met Chris at a Garden Show in the Spring of 2018 and saw the quality work of his gazebo display model. After talking with Chris about my project, I realized I had the right person. The crew took almost a week to do the construction of my pergola, and the landscape. His crew were very hard working and professional. What also was amazing is that there were no debris left on the driveway or road side, all was cleared away immediately. I will certainly have Chris do more projects I plan to do and will highly recommend he & his company to my family.
Rita

Sally in Millbrook
Sally in Millbrook
1 review Millbrook, ON

Rebuilding a Deck

Our deck and railing were old but the framing was still solid. Chris was the only contractor to suggest that we just do the deck and the railing. It quickly became apparent that some of the frame needed some work. The additional charge was reasonable and resulted in a much stronger structure. The gate that was installed under our deck looks terrific and means we have more storage space. The deck is now transformed.

Chris has a very professional team who showed up and worked through rain and snow to get the job done. They cleaned up the property and answered all of our questions. We are very pleased with the results. I would recommend them to anyone.

KatieC  in Peterborough
KatieC in Peterborough

Fence & Deck

Chris and his team provided exceptional service, craftsmanship and quality every step of the way. All questions or concerns were handled professionally to ensure I got exactly what I wanted. All around excellent experience and very happy with my new backyard space. Thank you!

Doris in Kawartha Lakes
Doris in Kawartha Lakes
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Backyard rehabilitation

Chris and his crew descended on my property like a swarm of bees! In one day my backyard overgrown perennial and weedy gardens, old patio stones and sad wooden fence were removed!! By the end of the next day I had a new beautiful horizontal fence, new patio and freshly laid sod. My backyard is so peaceful to look at and sit in. Just a few small items left to complete. Chris was even able to put in a small new brick walkway for my neighbour in about 3 hours. Most other landscapers would not do the job as it was small but he had the machines, dumpster, crew and bricks to do her job. Very satisfied with the quality of work and how quick it was. Many satisfied neighbors too as they no longer have to see my crazy backyard out of control
jungle! Highly recommended and worth the wait!

Thank you for the kind review Doris! You where an absolute pleasure to work with! Enjoy your new surrounds!

Chris

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Fantastic, Qualtiy Install. Highly Recommended!!!

We had rough ideas of what we wanted and Chris combined those ideas with his expertise to build a fantastic backyard. Chris and his crew were fast, efficient and most of all did a high quality job. I would definitely recomend that you get Chris to quote your project!!

Thank you for your business and review, we greatly appreciate it. Enjoy your new backyard, pleasure to work with.

Chris

More about One Landscape Design & Build

One Landscape Design & Build is a design and build landscaping company that has operated in Peterborough, Kawartha's & Durham Region since 1999, and now, in addition we also operate in the GTA Region and beautiful Muskoka Highlands. Our staff allows us to offer full landscaping services such as consultation, design and build using interlocking stone, paving, natural stone retaining walls, natural stone accents, manufactured retaining walls (Oaks, Unilock and Hansen), flagstone (random or square cut) concrete walkways, patios, decks, steps, pool decks, pool construction, water features of all shapes and sizes. We also have an in-shop carpentry crew to ensure seamless completion of all fence, deck, and wood structures. In addition, we also provide excavation, grading and sod services upon request.

At One Landscape, we are we dedicated to making your landscape vision a reality. We will walk you through your entire project from start to finish beginning with design consultation and exchange of ideas and visions for your project. We then will put together a free no-obligation quote to meet your landscape needs and budget.

We are helping to beautify our regions by offering both residential, commercial, and industrial landscaping services to provide excellent quality, eye pleasing and remarkable landscapes at a fair price.

At One Landscape we pride ourselves on our array of professional services, spectacular design and skilled staff to complete all our projects. It is through our valued customers that we are able to define our success in the past and goals for the future.