Maidstr

Toronto ON M8V 1B4

Reviews for Maidstr

Private User reviews North York, ON

So impressed!

Incredible service the three times I've scheduled and booked with Maidstr. Definitely my first choice any time I need my place cleaned, I have no interest in calling anyone else. Happy to have a reliable choice.

first deep cleaning

I was very pleased with this first deep cleaning service. Cleaners were prompt, pleasant and understood our needs. However, I agree with another reviewer in that although masks can be uncomfortable, they should be worn in houses throughout this pandemic. Easy and pleasant online booking and quote.

Great cleaning!

These guys did a bang up job. I would give them a 4.5 star. If they wore a mask properly then I'd give them a 5 star. I know mask are uncomfortable, but when in your house it's important! As for job performance, 10/10. Would recommend.

San in Toronto
San in Toronto

Deep Cleaning Service for a Home

Really great cleaning service provided by Maidstr. I wasn't happy with my previous cleaning service as she cancelled too frequently, usually at the last minute, leaving me stranded. And the work was getting sloppy. My co-worker recommended Maidstr and after doing my research online, I booked online. V easy process. The cleaning provider came right on time. Used her own supplies and equipment. Made everything gleam and shine!!!! Couldn't be happier with the service.

Maureen in Toronto
Maureen in Toronto

First Cleaning Appt.

This was our 1st first experience with Maidstr and they were great. Easy on line quote and booking. Pat was scheduled to come and I couldn’t be more pleased with the job she did. Pat was on time and very professional. Our place looked and smelled great! We have signed up for bi weekly cleaning services. I highly recommend!! Thank you!

Garrett in Toronto
Garrett in Toronto

Deep Cleaning

I was in need of a deep clean for my 2400 sq foot home. After looking online and getting a list of 4 companies, I contacted and texted all 4 for a quote. Maidstr texted back info about their services and asked me info about the dimensions of my home. They explained the difference between a deep clean and standard cleaning and as it was my first time with them, I opted for the deep clean. The booking was done online, and I got an email confirmation. Team came on time, and did a very thorough job including cleaning places that I never touched before (like baseboards). Almost didn't recognize my place! I signed on for biweekly service after they did a stellar job.

Derek & Laura in Toronto
Derek & Laura in Toronto

Second Booking with maidstr and still great

We hired Maidstr last year for a deep clean of our old apartment before our wedding. They did a fantastic job so when we moved into our new home and needed some housekeeping help we knew who to call. I was a bit nervous as it had been a while and this would be another team but once again, everything was spic and span. Highly recommend.

Ashley Medeiros in Kanata
Ashley Medeiros in Kanata

Cleaning professionals with integrity

Maidstr is a very professional company making it easy to get information about their services, booking online and even changing aspects of the bi-weekly cleaning job as per my requests but what prompted me to write this review is their integrity. The cleaner once accidentally broke something at my place. Instead of me comping home and getting an unpleasant surprise, they were immediately upfront, with the office contacting me to let me know of the accident, apologizing for it and ordering me a new replacement that arrived within a couple of days. They were upfront and immediate in their honesty and I was very impressed with how they handled the entire thing with minimal inconvenience to me. All I could say was “thank you”.

Bentley in Toronto
Bentley in Toronto

Top notch service!

We have been using Maidstr for several months now and it's a pleasure to come home to a clean house after they're done. Very friendly, thoughtful and respectful. And they even love our dog.

Isabel Michaels in Etobicoke
Isabel Michaels in Etobicoke

Amazing work!

I just moved into my new place on February 1st and before moving my stuff I decided to get it professionally cleaned. I found Maidstr online and was so impressed with how easy it was to book a cleaning service. The ladies were very kind and did such an amazing job!

More about Maidstr

We at Maidstr are positively nuts about tidiness and cleanliness. We adore Toronto. We believe in customer service, trust and convenience. Most of all, we clean so that you don't have to. Get the best home cleaning service in the Toronto region. Book online in under 1 minute!
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?