Maidstr

Reviews for Maidstr

Sarah in Etobicoke
Sarah in Etobicoke

So impressed!

My condo was spotless! Life can get very busy in my profession so hiring this cleaning company was the best decision I made. The ladies were very sweet and professional!

Deep Cleaning Service

The staff were very professional and thorough - they constantly asked me what I was comfortable with and really made sure that my place was cleaned well. They went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with their work - would definitely recommend their service!

Excellent move in cleaning of condo

This company was referred to me by a friend who used them. I needed my condo to be cleaned before moving in and it was super easy to book the job online. The terms and policies were easily understood and pricing was clear. The cleaner arrived on time and did a completely thorough job...she cleaned areas that are rarely cleaned like behind the fridge. It was a pleasure dealing with her and with the company! Super happy with the service.

Great Cleaning Service!
Great Cleaning Service!

Excellent cleaning service!

I used this company to deep clean my house, including my fridge and stove. They were punctual, efficient and I highly recommend them. I am a very satisfied customer! You

Rekha - Akshay in Aurora
Rekha - Akshay in Aurora

Good job!

Renee and her team were good. Renee was very up to the mark and made sure she addressed everything that was asked. Thank you guys :)
We definitely recommend the company.

Private User reviews North York, ON

So impressed!

Incredible service the three times I've scheduled and booked with Maidstr. Definitely my first choice any time I need my place cleaned, I have no interest in calling anyone else. Happy to have a reliable choice.

first deep cleaning

I was very pleased with this first deep cleaning service. Cleaners were prompt, pleasant and understood our needs. However, I agree with another reviewer in that although masks can be uncomfortable, they should be worn in houses throughout this pandemic. Easy and pleasant online booking and quote.

Great cleaning!

These guys did a bang up job. I would give them a 4.5 star. If they wore a mask properly then I'd give them a 5 star. I know mask are uncomfortable, but when in your house it's important! As for job performance, 10/10. Would recommend.

San in Toronto
San in Toronto

Deep Cleaning Service for a Home

Really great cleaning service provided by Maidstr. I wasn't happy with my previous cleaning service as she cancelled too frequently, usually at the last minute, leaving me stranded. And the work was getting sloppy. My co-worker recommended Maidstr and after doing my research online, I booked online. V easy process. The cleaning provider came right on time. Used her own supplies and equipment. Made everything gleam and shine!!!! Couldn't be happier with the service.

Maureen in Toronto
Maureen in Toronto

First Cleaning Appt.

This was our 1st first experience with Maidstr and they were great. Easy on line quote and booking. Pat was scheduled to come and I couldn’t be more pleased with the job she did. Pat was on time and very professional. Our place looked and smelled great! We have signed up for bi weekly cleaning services. I highly recommend!! Thank you!

More about Maidstr

We at Maidstr are positively nuts about tidiness and cleanliness. We adore Toronto. We believe in customer service, trust and convenience. Most of all, we clean so that you don't have to. Get the best home cleaning service in the Toronto region. Book online in under 1 minute!
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?