VDC Home Improvement Group

VDC Home Improvement Group

Reviews for VDC Home Improvement Group

Tony in Alderwood
Tony in Alderwood

Painting entire old house.

With an old house there are many challenges, when it comes to painting.
Cracking, oil based paint, flaking etc.

One needs the experience in how to deal with these challenging situation.

David and his team took on the challenge and did an amazing job!
There were instances were they needed to go beyond the scope.

I recommend VDC for your next painting job!

Thank You Tony for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Justin in Toronto
Justin in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

Fence, deck and Roof extension, outdoor pot lights

Hired VRDC to install new fencing in backyard. Job was done correctly and very happy with the outcome of the project. Highly recommend this company. Great warranty job was completed before due date.

Thank You for the great review. Look forward to working with you again in the near future

Linda Fulmar in
Linda Fulmar in
1 review Smithville, ON

Home Renovations

Me and my wife contracted VRDC to do multiple projects in are house. He installed a stone facing to the front of my house brand new siding, new floors, installed a gas fireplace, re painted my house, electrical etc. The price was just a bit higher then other quotes but the did an amazing job. My house is 50 years old in Hamilton and it looks like a new house was built. David was easy to work with the price was the price with no extras. He delivered on all his promises. We recommend the company to everyone. You pay for what you get and it shows.

Thank You Linda for the great review. You house looks great

Perry Morales in Barrie
Perry Morales in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

House addition

This company is a family owned company that is operated by David. Was an easy process from day one. Workman ship and quality is a definitely a 10. I would recommend this company to everyone. Thank You David and your team for the great job.

Thank you so much for your business. Enjoy

Danny in Mississauga
Danny in Mississauga

fence project

Hello David,

I can't wait to give you a five star review as well!

My name is Daniel and could you please give me a call back regarding of my fence issue back in June 2018? You are a honest person in my mind just as every one of your customer review said.

My thanks

Daniel Huang from Mississauga

This is to respond to this review back in June 2018. I was contracted to do this project and a deposit was issued for 25%. We had removed 350 linear ft of old fencing and disposed into disposal bins. The 2 neighbors then got into a dispute over the style and height of the fence and postponed the project. The deposit just did cover the work we did.

Abdellah
Abdellah

Fencing work

When we agreed with David and made the deposit of $1059.37, on July 27, he started making excuses on when to start the work and finally he said that he can't do the work before September. he offered to give back the deposit. We waited for the refund but this didn't happened. We tried many times through messages and phone calls to contact him but he is not responding. We are still waiting for our refund and looking into our options to recover our money.

Have no idea who you are. You must have the wrong company. What's worse is that HomeStars just posts reviews on companies not properly investigating. This review can also be with a competitor in the industry. Homestars after 2 years have reopened my request to investigate this review.

Naushad E.
Naushad E.

Fencing, Electrical work and painting

We had approached David and his team (including his father) to build our fences for the backyard, do some electricals and paint the walls. Must say that they’re work is excellent and we are highly impressed with the outcome. A special thanks to David and his father (both being fathers) for coming on Father’s Day and completing the work for us. Thank u David and Team for your commitment.

Thank you so much for your kind review. Looking forward to work for you in the near future.

T.U.
T.U.

Replaced Wooden Fence

David and his crew are professional and highly skilled. The project was completed in two days and I was kept apprised at all times from the moment he was hired for the job til completion. Always responsive with my calls and texts. I am very happy with the new fence and would recommend David to family and friends !

Thank you Tria for the kind review. It was a pleasure to work for you

Kyle

Backyard fence and side fence.

My fence along with 4 of my neighbours were destroyed as a result of the recent April 2018 windstorm. I called a number of contractors who were either too busy (understandable as a result of the storm), or weren't interested in jobs that weren't 'large enough' to warrant their attention. However, David Lanzillotta of V.R.D.C. Home Improvement Group showed considerable attention to my family's needs and concerns regarding the removal and installation of the fence(s). I spoke with David on a Saturday. He was at my house the following Monday providing me with a quote and working on the fence the following week on the Wednesday. Considering the time of year (Summer) and the recent storm, he started work on my house sooner than most contractors (my opinion). He and his team (who were a pleasure to be around) have been at mine and my neighbours homes each and every single day until all of the fences were installed. I never had to call him to find out where he was. I never had to worry about whether or not he would be on the job site. He always made himself available to answer questions and was always on time. Most times he was at my house prepping for the day ahead, before I had even gotten out of bed!!! He was patient with my questions and considerate of my concerns (few if any).
The final work speaks for itself. The fences he and his team installed look...AMAZING!!! And, they are strong. I mean it would take a hurricane to move them, no joke!!!
I hope some pics of the finished product are displayed so anyone can see for themselves.

If you have any home improvement project, internal or external, I would recommend David Lanzillotta (V.R.D.C Home Improvement Group) to anyone, without hesitation!
Thank You David and Thanks to your Team!!!

Sincerely,
Kyle

Thank you so much for the business. It was a pleasure to work for you guys. Thanks for all the water lol I owe you!!!

More about VDC Home Improvement Group

V.R.D.C Painting has been in business since 2006. Servicing painting projects as well as full renovation projects including finished basements. Are key to success is honesty and workmanship. We do not hire a salesman and only give going market rates to keep project budgets where they need to be. We have 25 full-time painters on staff and 15 subcontract Crue's for reno projects, we do not turn down any job regarding the size. We supply Painter of the day services at $399.00 and Handyman of the day services at $499.00 for those odd jobs around the house. Feel free to call us for a free quote and let us show you why we are one of the very best in the industry. Please call or email us at v.r.d.cpainting@gmail.com