General Contractors

Reviews for VRDC Home Improvements

Naushad E.
Naushad E.

Fencing, Electrical work and painting

We had approached David and his team (including his father) to build our fences for the backyard, do some electricals and paint the walls. Must say that they’re work is excellent and we are highly impressed with the outcome. A special thanks to David and his father (both being fathers) for coming on Father’s Day and completing the work for us. Thank u David and Team for your commitment.

Thank you so much for your kind review. Looking forward to work for you in the near future.

T.U.
T.U.

Replaced Wooden Fence

David and his crew are professional and highly skilled. The project was completed in two days and I was kept apprised at all times from the moment he was hired for the job til completion. Always responsive with my calls and texts. I am very happy with the new fence and would recommend David to family and friends !

Thank you Tria for the kind review. It was a pleasure to work for you

Kyle

Backyard fence and side fence.

My fence along with 4 of my neighbours were destroyed as a result of the recent April 2018 windstorm. I called a number of contractors who were either too busy (understandable as a result of the storm), or weren't interested in jobs that weren't 'large enough' to warrant their attention. However, David Lanzillotta of V.R.D.C. Home Improvement Group showed considerable attention to my family's needs and concerns regarding the removal and installation of the fence(s). I spoke with David on a Saturday. He was at my house the following Monday providing me with a quote and working on the fence the following week on the Wednesday. Considering the time of year (Summer) and the recent storm, he started work on my house sooner than most contractors (my opinion). He and his team (who were a pleasure to be around) have been at mine and my neighbours homes each and every single day until all of the fences were installed. I never had to call him to find out where he was. I never had to worry about whether or not he would be on the job site. He always made himself available to answer questions and was always on time. Most times he was at my house prepping for the day ahead, before I had even gotten out of bed!!! He was patient with my questions and considerate of my concerns (few if any).
The final work speaks for itself. The fences he and his team installed look...AMAZING!!! And, they are strong. I mean it would take a hurricane to move them, no joke!!!
I hope some pics of the finished product are displayed so anyone can see for themselves.

If you have any home improvement project, internal or external, I would recommend David Lanzillotta (V.R.D.C Home Improvement Group) to anyone, without hesitation!
Thank You David and Thanks to your Team!!!

Sincerely,
Kyle

Thank you so much for the business. It was a pleasure to work for you guys. Thanks for all the water lol I owe you!!!

Richard
Richard

Paint ceilings and high walls, assembly and installation of two bathroom vanities, repairs to front entrance, replace hallway door

David and his team of workers did an amazing job. Their professional attitude and attention to detail went way beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs any handyman services. Worth every penny.

Thanks for the great review and look forward to working with you again

Lorenzo Altomare in Vaughan
Lorenzo Altomare in Vaughan

V.R.D.C Painting is the company you need

Vaughan
L4L 6M2

V.R.D.C painting is the company you not only want but need V.R.D.C painting renovated my whole house they did an immaculate kitchen installation they also painted my whole house which came out beautiful and they did much more.David was very honest and kind and helped me out as much as he could.THIS IS THE COMPANY YOU WANT!

Thank you so much for the review and your business.

V.R.D.C Painting
V.R.D.C Painting

Residential Painting

VRDC Painting is your professional painting company that is hard to find. Great workmenship. David was really easy to work with was very honest and stuck by his word. I recommend to all. I’ve used others in the past and there is no comparison. Thank you David for everything

Thank you for your business and the review.

bianca
bianca
1 review , ON

Residential Painting

I was very impressed with the company, and the end result of my home. I would recommend the company to a family member or friend. Great work! Thank you again.

Thank you for the great review was a pleasure working for you :)

emilialanzi
emilialanzi

Residential Painting/Home Renovation

Vaughan
L4L 6M2

V.R.D.C PAINTING DID AN AMAZING JOB AT OUR HOUSE. THEY INSTALLED HARDWOOD FLOORING DID A KITCHEN INSTALL, POT LIGHTS AND PAINTED OUR COMPLETE HOME. DAVID STUCK BY HIS WORD FROM DAY ONE JOB WENT VERY SMOOTH WITH NO WORRIES. THIS IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL COMPANY AND RECOMMEND TO ALL. VERY SKILLFUL WORKERS. REFER TO ALL FEINSTEIN AND FAMILY. THANK YOU SO MUCH DAVID

Thank you for your business and the review.

More about VRDC Home Improvements

V.R.D.C Painting has been in business since 2006. Servicing painting projects as well as full renovation projects including finished basements. Are key to success is honesty and workmanship. We do not hire a salesman and only give going market rates to keep project budgets where they need to be. We have 25 full-time painters on staff and 15 subcontract Crue's for reno projects, we do not turn down any job regarding the size. We supply Painter of the day services at $399.00 and Handyman of the day services at $499.00 for those odd jobs around the house. Feel free to call us for a free quote and let us show you why we are one of the very best in the industry. Please call or email us at [email protected]