Interior Carpet Care

Reviews for Interior Carpet Care

Heather from Calgary
Heather from Calgary

Always a great job!

Dwayne is a class act. My Mom has had Interior Carpet Care clean her carpets since they first started their business and I have used them since buying my first home. Extended family in Calgary have also been repeat customers. Good price, great service and the carpets always look like new. Thanks Dwayne!

Thank you Heather for the review. It is always a pleasure working for you and your family.

Sarah in Calgary
Sarah in Calgary
6 reviews CALGARY, AB

The only carpet cleaner you need.

We were getting ready to list our house, and I was pretty sure one of the bedrooms would need new carpeting, there were so many spilled drink stains on it (teenagers and black tea are not a good combo.) At our home stager's advice, I hired Dwayne, and was amazed at the job he did: carpets were quite literally like new, the stains were completely gone. Although he recommended we not walk on them for a few hours, they felt almost dry right after he left. Just a spectacular job, look no further than this company!

*Before and after photos: I wasn't thinking I'd be posting a review (as I honestly thought the carpets were beyond help), so the first picture was of the desk I was selling, but you can see the stains on the carpet pretty well.

Thank you Sarah for leaving such a wonderful review! It was a pleasure to meet you and to do this cleaning for you! Look forward to working for you guys again!
Dwayne

Ken in Calgary
Ken in Calgary
1 review De Winton, AB

Carpet Cleaning

Two large dogs, a country location and white carpets -- not an ideal combination. We've counted on Dwayne for going on 20 years for regular and emergency cleaning, and we've never been disappointed. He is personable, prompt and professional.

Thanks for the review Ken. Always a pleasure to do work for you.
Dwayne

More about Interior Carpet Care

Serving homeowners since1992. Our business has always largely been due to referral and repeat business. We professionally clean carpets, furniture, tile & grout, bed mattress, residential & commercial. We have always been owner/ operated. We take the time to do the job right. We are a cleaning company who cares! ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Cochrane?