Brush'n Up Painting Co.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M4B 2R3
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Brush'n Up Painting Co.

Reviews for Brush'n Up Painting Co.

Mark
Mark

Painted an apartment in my house

Great guys !! They did a Wonderful job painting an apartment in my house. I would totally recommend these guys to anybody and will use them again someday.

What a heartwarming review! Thanks so much for taking the time to spread the good word. We really enjoyed working for you! Hope to hear from you again :)

jaimegspoon
jaimegspoon

Bedroom wallpapered

Alan & his team were amazing! The job was completed in a professional, clean & timely manner. I would definitely would them again.

Thanks for the review Jaime. It was a pleasure to install your wallpaper!

shawnt
shawnt

Painting

Amazing job painting our entire condo. They provided great service and really went the extra mile to make sure it was done right.

We're really happy you like the work! Enjoy the condo :) And thanks for taking the time to write a review !

Sean C.
Sean C.

Painting and drywall work

I used Alan and his team at Brush'n Up Painting. I was referred to them by a friend in my Condo. I am 100% pleased, they were clean(plastic tarps) and the job done was high quality with great attention to detail. I highly recommend Alan's team and will definitely use them again. FIVE STARS!!!!

We're very happy that you like our work! Thanks for choosing us and thanks so much for the great review.

mike.leinwand
mike.leinwand

House painting

Great job, fair price and finished on time. Would recommend to anyone. Alan is very professional.

Thanks for the review, Mike. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. BTW, great choice of colour on the accent wall!

Andrew
Andrew

Painting of an entire house.

Brush'n Up painted our entire house which was newly renovated. I've also referred them to many clients who have all been happy with Alan and Castro's work.

Thanks for the review, Andrew! That's a beautiful house you have and all the referrals have been greatly appreciated! :)

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Bathroom Brilliance

We hired Brush'n Up to get our old bathroom updated for the sale of our house. Alan made sure the job was done right and didnt leave until it was perfect! Professional, affordable, and done right! We highly recommend Brush'n Up Painting.

Thank you!
Adam

Thanks Adam. We're happy we could help you out. Best of luck with the sale. Hope it goes fast and high!

Adamson's in Thornhill
Adamson's in Thornhill
12 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Large scale painting/staining contract

We hired Alan and Castro to complete essentially an entire home paint job, 4 bedrooms, all main floor walls, trim, staining of a staircase, nosing and handrail and the spray painting of a brick fireplace. The work was done efficiently and perfectly- the stairs and fireplace particularly look incredible. They had to go back to have the stain changed and custom matched to new floors which was no small job, but the came through with the perfect final match. Would definitely recommend Brush'n Up, super friendly, fast work, etc. etc.

Thanks so much for the review! It's always heartwarming when our work is appreciated :)It was a pleasure working in your house. We are really happy that you can finally move in to such a warm and lovely house. Best wishes,

Harshal
Harshal

Liberty Village Condo

Alan did a great job on our condo. We are really satisfied and happy that we assigned this project to Brush'n Up Painting Co. We would highly recommend him to our family and friends. Thank you Alan for finishing the job on time!!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. Painting your condo was an absolute pleasure. Enjoy the colourful condo and keep in touch.

B M.
B M.

Painted entire condo unit from top to bottom

They did a beautiful job. Very detailed and efficient. They were very professional and friendly. Went above and beyond what you would expect from a contractor. I call them artists not just painters. I've had many compliments on the paint job. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends. Thank you again Alan and company !

Thanks so much for your business. It was a pleasure to work in your home and we are overjoyed that you are so happy with our work :) Hope you enjoy settling in and keep in touch.
Alan

More about Brush'n Up Painting Co.

Brush'n Up Painting Co. offers top quality painting services done by skilled and friendly professionals. Our painters take great pride in their work and love going the extra mile in customer care to make sure that our job and efforts both exceed our customer's expectations. We are fully insured and registered with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board.