NewTown Energy Inc

Reviews for NewTown Energy Inc

Ned in Brampton
Ned in Brampton

New A/C from Newtown energy

Called Fabian for A/c top up with freon a/c stop working,told me he will be at my place in 45 min he was,after inspection of my a/c he told me compressor was finished not holding freon, Fabian gave me a price for new A/c and that he can install next morning ,he did as promised, great A/C great clean install from Fabian ,Fabian is a nice honest man ,good to see now days ,not a common thing with today's contractors,give Fabian Atkins 5 out 5 stars ,I would recommend him to everyone

Thank you Ned, we appreciate you taking the time to rate our service, we're always working on improving our customer satisfaction. Thank you

Frank in Brampton
Frank in Brampton

Repair ac unit not turn on

Met with Fabian within 2 hours after I called. Very fast he identified the problem and changed a new capacitor then everyting works again. Explained the problem and cost and anserwed my question with details and patiance. HAPPY WITH THE REPAIR EXPERIENCE.

Thank you very much for such great review we appreciate your help to provide a better customer service and satisfaction.

Rachel in Brampton
Rachel in Brampton

Air conditioner repair

We were both very happy with how quick he arrived, on a holiday long weekend no less. The repair was quick and efficient and only outdone by the excellent customer service. We would not hesitate to call Fabian next time.

Thank you Rachel for such great feedback

Larance in Brampton
Larance in Brampton

Gasline removal from Dryer machine

A Gas appliance contractor by the name of Fabian came by to assist me In removing a gasline from the dryer at my home. We purchased an electrical run dryer so we needed this disconnected. Fabian was very courteous and professional, he even helped me to bring up the old machines and put them outside on the curb. He only charged $75 for his services. I highly recommend him and his company

Thank you Larance it was a pleasure working with you. I really appreciate your feedback

D Evans in Brampton
D Evans in Brampton

New AC installation

The technician is quite knowledgeable and experienced.
He explained the entire process of the installation prior to commencement of the project. I will no doubt recommend him to anyone who needs an Ac technician.

Thank you Mr. Evans for such great feedback we try our best to exceed our customers expectations on every possible level. Thank you again

Frances Watson from Toronto
Frances Watson from Toronto

Ecobee thermostat installation

Fabian came right on time and attached the c wire to my furnace and then installed the thermostat. He showed me how to use the app on my phone. I am very pleased with this service.

Thank you Frances it was a pleasure working with you Installation your new thermostat. Thank you

Jonathan from York
Jonathan from York

Efficient and knowledgeable

Fabian came out same day as I placed the call. He was fast and efficient at locating problem and implementing solution. I am thankful for the quick visit and solution.

Thank you Jonathan for such great feedback it's was a pleasure working with you. I'm very passionate about our work and to make our customer very satisfied.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Water heater

I had my water heater fixed well done job, Fabian did a really good job he kept us updated when he was getting the part for our water heater really reliable and it was done for a very reasonable price. I would recomand them.

Thank you for feedback we appreciate you as a customer.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Honest

The main problem with my AC unit was a blown fuse the worker did not try to upsell me and was totally honest the entire time. He did a thorough job of explaining everything to me

Justin A
Justin A

Gas Line for BBQ

Requested quotes from HomeStars and Fabian contacted shortly after. He came to give me a quote and it was the lowest one I received. Fabian came on the agreed day and time. He was professional, detailed, and his work was clean. There wasn't a mess when he was done. I would contact him again for another job.

Thank you Justin for your feedback and recommendation

More about NewTown Energy Inc