Baker Brothers

mstorey
mstorey
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Full Basement and complete Kitchen renovation

Blair prides himself on quality workmanship. We were so impressed with the outcome of our basement he finished that we hired him for our full kitchen renovation shortly after. Both jobs involved significant restructuring and his attention to every detail and amazing concepts exceeded our expectations. He is extremely tidy, cleans up (better than I do) and is respectful which was appreciated.

I strongly recommend Baker Brothers for any remodeling or renovation needs!

Thanks guys

Nader
Nader

We had a full kitchen rebuild and two custom closets made by Blair.

absolute pleasure to work with. It’s very clear they have been doing this for a very long time as he had creative solutions and ideas for every project. Working on a 100 year old home for a kitchen renovation we had a number challenges that popped up and Blair made everything come together and had solutions for everything. He is very tidy and meticulous, and made the project as painless as possible for us.

Thanks Nader

Alison
Alison

Basement renovation

Blair finished my basement for me. Originally it was an unfinished basement with an old furnace, unfinished walls, and duct work running down the middle of the ceiling. Blair thought the basement did not need digging out, and that enough ceiling height could be achieved by moving the duct work. He brought in a trusted contractor to do that and replace my furnace. He put in a brand new bathroom, polished the concrete floors at my request, built storage closets down the hallway and created a laundry room. In the space created for the family room, Blair put in built in bookshelves on the front wall and under the stairs. The duct work was pushed against a wall so that most of the ceiling is high. He created a specially designed ceiling to make the lower level of the duct work seem part of the design, achieved by a ceiling that looks like pine boards that I totally love. Throughout his work are thoughtful design details like the inlaid rustic wood in the bookshelves. The walls were created with a panel effect. Altogether I’m very happy with how it turned out. It’s really lovely and looks personal. It doesn’t have a generic renovated look. He was right about moving the duct work instead of digging out the basement. The height is great and not digging out saved me a lot of time and money.

Thanks Alison

jamesflawless
jamesflawless

KItchen renovation

Friendly, courteous, exemplary service. We are very happy with the results, which give our kitchen a greater work space and brighter atmosphere. Thanks to Blair and his team for making this all possible in such a short amount of time.

Thank you for the great review it was a pleasure working with you and Robyn on this project. I will be in touch when the weather warms up
Blair

More about Baker Brothers

Excellent carpentry skills. Includes framing, design and build of custom furniture, bookcases, decks, kitchen and bathroom renovations etc. Small and large jobs welcome.
Looking for Furniture Designers & Custom Builders pros in Pickering?