TV CENTER

Reviews for TV CENTER

Alexchris in Toronto
Alexchris in Toronto

Samsung 55" 4k Tv

Great place , I found them on kijiji.
My wife called me and I picked up the Tv from them.
Great guys , they have many more deals.
Highly reccomended !

Television Purchase

Ordered a TV from the website, thinking price was good. Called a few hours later to check on order and salesman stated that he prefers not to deal with PayPal, which made me suspicious. After some prodding, salesman admitted it was an open-box item. I was upset because the website failed to indicate such. The salesman said he had no legal obligation to reveal whether item was open-box, refurbished, etc. I cancelled order several times before shipping, but am now involved in PayPal dispute. Would definitely not recommend this business.