L.C.L. Contracting

Review for L.C.L. Contracting

Brianne Buffett from Mississauga
Brianne Buffett from Mississauga

Laundry Room

We first found Le when we lived in Milton, ON and he installed a carpet runner for us. What started off as a small project lead him to not only turn our "Blair witch" basement laundry room into something exciting to go into but he's completed a full bathroom Reno, our deck, and severa small projects along the way. We live fairly far away from him but he's continued to travel for us. I could make this entry very long and I will post pictures at some point but I'm so glad we found "our guy" and I would trust him in our house by himself and his crew- great guys and might I add very polite! Would highly recommend Le. He not only gets the job done but he's efficient with no bullshit on the side. He might even do a little extra that he thinks adds value and so far he's nailed it for us. He's been around for a while but just got onto homestars so I'm more than happy to be the first to review! Photos to come. P.s. He's now embarking on gutting our kitchen and I can't wait to see the finished project!

Looking for General Contractors pros in Hamilton?