L.C.L. Contracting

General Contractors
Hamilton ON L9K 0G2

Reviews for L.C.L. Contracting

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

entire house paint job and hardwood floors for an entire floor

We found Le through many positive social media posts in the Hamilton and Milton area. He provided a thorough site visit with a detailed estimate within a few days of contact. His estimates were the mid-range of other estimates we got for very detailed and quality work. He was very quick with his responses, did the work according to schedule, and completed the project on budget with no extra costs popping up. He does book up ahead of time especially for big projects but is worth waiting for. His team was trusted inside the home without us being there and cleaned up after themselves each day. During the project Le would keep in constant communication providing us with sample materials (i.e. flooring) with price comparisons. We look forward to hiring him again for future projects without hesitation.

Brianne Buffett from Mississauga
Brianne Buffett from Mississauga

Laundry Room

We first found Le when we lived in Milton, ON and he installed a carpet runner for us. What started off as a small project lead him to not only turn our "Blair witch" basement laundry room into something exciting to go into but he's completed a full bathroom Reno, our deck, and severa small projects along the way. We live fairly far away from him but he's continued to travel for us. I could make this entry very long and I will post pictures at some point but I'm so glad we found "our guy" and I would trust him in our house by himself and his crew- great guys and might I add very polite! Would highly recommend Le. He not only gets the job done but he's efficient with no bullshit on the side. He might even do a little extra that he thinks adds value and so far he's nailed it for us. He's been around for a while but just got onto homestars so I'm more than happy to be the first to review! Photos to come. P.s. He's now embarking on gutting our kitchen and I can't wait to see the finished project!

Looking for General Contractors pros in Hamilton?