Cam Painters

Reviews for Cam Painters

Karen in Mississauga
Karen in Mississauga

Condo Listing - Full Painting

I was recommended to use CAM Painters for a client's listings. Craig was prompt, professional and his work was very impressive. He was quick to respond when needed and did a very thorough walk-thru to prepare the quote. He explained the process, prep work and all steps involved. The color selection he recommended was perfect for the space.
The process was very smooth and he kept me updated as each step/day progressed and the final product felt like a brand new condo!
His work timeline was very accurate which was important to me as I had to coordinate other services before listing the property.
He went above and beyond and touched up additional spots/trim work he felt was needed to ensure the job looked flawless. I highly recommend Craig and CAM Painters and will be using this service again.

Paul Jamnicky in Toronto
Paul Jamnicky in Toronto

Painting

We hired Criag and Cam Painters to paint the trim on the front of our house. From our first meeting Craig was very professional and I felt comfortable that he would do a good job. His quite was not the cheapest but being the front of the house I wanted to ensure it was done properly.

We set up a date for the painting to be done and when Craig realized a spot opened up earlier he called and asked if we could change the day so we did.

He showed up on time (very important) and made sure the job was done properly. He didn't leave until we were both satisfied there were no streaks or missed spots.
Overall..very happy with our choice of Cam Painters.

Review has 1 previous version

More about Cam Painters

CAM Painters ensures that you receive a quality painting experience from the initial estimate through to the final inspection. This is accomplished by: - a thorough inspection of the work to be completed, which ensures an accurate estimate–the price you see on the estimate is the price you pay when ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?