Mattress Ville

Reviews for Mattress Ville

Lynda K.
Lynda K.

Excellent service and product

Alex was our salesman. His wonderful partner delivered the mattresses. GREAT guys, totally alleviated all stress. Trustworthy. Excellent product that we needed in a pinch. I only wish we had mentioned the config so there would have been two people to bring in the mattresses. Competitive prices, great products. We will be back. Rock on, Mattressville!

partre34 in Toronto
partre34 in Toronto

Memory foam mattress

Hey I bought a memory foam mattress last winter. I bought that when my mom was ill. I find it very helpful for her. She is comfortable using it. I thought that she will not be happy with it but she is. The rate was fair enough compared to other online shops that I checked in to.

Bayley in Toronto
Bayley in Toronto

School Bed

I'm moving to school tomorrow and left buying a bed until the last minute! Our salesperson Alex was beyond helpful and made the process so painless! If only packing was this easy...
Great prices and great service!
Thanks MattressVille!

sihamdh
sihamdh

Matteess & Boxspring, Delivery

The sales person Andrew was excellent. He knew his products well and helped us to choose what he needed. The delivery service was smooth as well. Was overall a great experience.

frank
frank

mattress

Very good service from Alex.I shoped around, and for finished product and price, I'm a happy customer. I do recommend !Frank

monteiro
monteiro

Queen Size Mattress

We are very happy with the mattress we bought. It was well priced and the staff was very helpful us find a mattress that fit into out budget.

kazo_
kazo_

Mattress

I had really good experience shopping for mattress at Mattressville. Great customer service and prices, quick delivery. I would gladly recommend Mattressville .

RE
RE

Mattress

The staff was very friendly. I do recommend this store for every one interested buying mattresses or beds

khizar213
khizar213

Mattress

Very good customer service. Found what we were looking for within 15 mins! Recommend to all my friends.

Peter I.
Peter I.

memory foam mattress

Happy with my new mattress! Sales person gave me a great deal and answered all my questions. Very glad that I found this place!

More about Mattress Ville

www. MattressVille. ca specializes in sourcing a large selection of top quality brand name bedding products and mattresses, while offering competitive pricing. We love creating a unique shopping experience by providing our customers with help from our knowledgeable staff, making sure they go home with a product that compliments their ...
Looking for Mattresses pros in Mississauga?