MattressVille

Mattresses
Mississauga ON Mississauga
HomeStars  >  Mattresses in Mississauga  >  MattressVille
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for MattressVille

Bayley in Toronto

I'm moving to school tomorrow and left buying a bed until the last minute! Our salesperson Alex was beyond helpful and made the process so painless! If only packing was this easy...
Great prices and great service!
Thanks MattressVille!

sihamdh

The sales person Andrew was excellent. He knew his products well and helped us to choose what he needed. The delivery service was smooth as well. Was overall a great experience.

frank

Very good service from Alex.I shoped around, and for finished product and price, I'm a happy customer. I do recommend !Frank

monteiro

We are very happy with the mattress we bought. It was well priced and the staff was very helpful us find a mattress that fit into out budget.

kazo_

I had really good experience shopping for mattress at Mattressville. Great customer service and prices, quick delivery. I would gladly recommend Mattressville .

RE

The staff was very friendly. I do recommend this store for every one interested buying mattresses or beds

khizar213

Very good customer service. Found what we were looking for within 15 mins! Recommend to all my friends.

Peter I.

Happy with my new mattress! Sales person gave me a great deal and answered all my questions. Very glad that I found this place!

princessarl

Last Thursday, I had an amazing mattress delivered to my home. The delivery men were very helpful and offered to set up the frame, add the box springs and new mattress.
They were very patient as I put the bed skirt over the box springs and then they assisted in helping me put the matress cover over the matress. It was a pleasure dealing with this company! I could not get a better deal anywhere! The staff was extremely helpful! !! THANK YOU MATTRESSVILLE.

jessica

Just got an awesome deal on Formeflex Gel memory matt. Love it! Love it! Prompt delivery, excellent service! Definitely recommend.

More about MattressVille

www. MattressVille. ca specializes in sourcing a large selection of top quality brand name bedding products and mattresses, while offering competitive pricing. We love creating a unique shopping experience by providing our customers with help from our knowledgeable staff, making sure they go home with a product that compliments their ...