Columbus Interiors

Ben in Ajax
Ben in Ajax
3 reviews ,

Niche Cabinet in Family Room

We are very pleased with the work done by Shaun Binns. From the design stage to the finished cabinet, Shaun was professional and courteous. While we were a bit unsure of what we needed to fill a fairly large void in our wall, Shaun steered us through the design with samples and drawings. The project was completed on time, on budget, and without any mess.

Thanks for the great feedback Ben! It was a pleasure working with you and your family on this. I really enjoyed creating a wonderful design with your input that fits perfectly into the space. The true beauty in this design/install for me was all the hidden pieces like the removable back panels, and LED's lighting at top with hidden switch and drop-down drawer panels. All keep it simple and stream-lined while giving ample function. There is a lot of design packed into a small space! I will always remember this one. Thanks again, and enjoy!

Theresa Mood from Courtice
Theresa Mood from Courtice
6 reviews Courtice, ON

Kitchen facelift

Columbus Interiors
Whitby
L1M 0G9

Shaun and Jennifer were fantastic! They helped me to decide what I wanted, showed me some amazing samples and guided me with colours. Shaun did all the backsplash and it looks amazing! They were so patient and easy to talk to. They were quick with responding and were accurate with both the length of time and cost for the project. I would highly recommend them!

1 review Whitby, ON

Elegant Master Walk-In Closet

We had a very positive experience working with Shaun Binns of Columbus Interiors on our Master Walk-In Closet. Shaun was able to take our requirements and design a new closet that is as functional as it is elegant. In addition to his design skills, Shaun was able to meet an ambitious timeline. The professionalism and customer service of Columbus Interiors is exceptional and I would not hesitate to work with them again on future projects!

Thank you for your positive words. It was a pleasure working with you both and I look forward to doing it again in the future!
All the best, Shaun.