Twintech Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Twintech Heating & Cooling

Elizabeth and John L from Scarborough
Elizabeth and John L from Scarborough

New Furnace Installation

In October 2018, I contacted Greg at Twintech to do a furnace cleaning. Greg discovered that my furnace, installed in 2006 by another company, had been installed incorrectly, leading to restricted air flow. The heat exchanger was also defective. As well, my furnace was too large for the size of my house.

In my opinion, the biggest concern most of us have as consumers is that we have no idea of the quality or knowledge and experience of the technicians any heating and cooling company will send into our homes. I could have avoided having my 2006 furnace installed improperly (leading to early replacement), had I known about Twintech then.

With Twintech you get it all. Because Twintech is a smaller company you can rest assured that the only technicians who will work in your home are Greg and his twin brother Grant who are co-owners and fully licensed and certified with over 30 years of experience in installing and servicing heating and cooling equipment. They are both friendly and personable and answer all your questions. Their workmanship is outstanding. We had a 2 stage, variable speed Goodman furnace installed. My wife and I noticed a difference in the heating and even temperature of our 2 storey home almost immediately. Our old furnace always heated too much on the main floor and too little upstairs. We are also impressed with how quiet the furnace is.

Twintech's office manager, David Gergley, is equally friendly and not only gave us a competitive quote to replace our furnace (we sought other quotes), but also went above and beyond my expectations when he made arrangements with an energy audit company so that we would be considered for a grant from Enbridge and IESO.

Needless to say, I give Twintech a 10 out of 10 and highly recommend them!

Thank you John and Elizabeth for such a wonderful review. We are pleased that you are very happy with your overall experience with our company.
We couldn't ask for a nicer customer to deal with!

Highest Regards "The TWINTECH Team"

James
James
1 review Ajax, ON

Furnace Install

Clean, Fast and Efficient Work. Between all the quotes I received Twintech was a few dollars less and offered the best warranty

It was a pleasure to work with you and install your new Goodman furnace. Thank You TWINTECH Heating

garysumnec360
garysumnec360
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnace

They did an excellent job. Everything was very well explained. At the end of the job everything was very well cleaned up.

Thank you for choosing our company to install your new Goodman furnace. It was a pleasure working with you. Highest Regards "TWINTECH HEATING"

Glade
Glade
3 reviews Pickering, ON

New Furnace and Air Condtioner sale and installation

Twintech offered me a competeitive price but more importantly great sales and installation service. They did everything with attention to detail and quality workmanship that is hard to find in this day and age.
Dave who first game to visit me answered most of my questions and probed about my needs. For the technical/install questions he was unable to answer he quickly had Greg and Grant the owners answer for me. They did not cut corners on the installation or do anything to simply save time. They stayed into the early evening to complete the job and removed all my old components and even fixed up mistakes other workers ahd made in the past.

I would highly recommend them and use them again if the need arises in the future.
If you are looking for service or new equipment I would highly recommend Twintech be on your list of Heating companies to get a quote from and ask your questions to.

Great Work Twintech!

Thank you Glade for recognizing the quality workmanship and attention to detail that Twintech puts into every single job we do.

It all starts by recommending reliable quality made products manufactured by companies like Amana and Goodman. Then taking the time to do the job right using hours of factory in class training along with years of plain old practical experience.
Lastly back it with a great warranty along with 24 hour service.

We appreciate the trust you have shown by allowing us to earn your business. Highest Regards Twintech

Anne of Major Oaks in Pickering
Anne of Major Oaks in Pickering

Furnace Installation

The company epitomizes high quality service: from the initial client interaction with Dave to the installation and follow up with the technical team. One of the key features I look for is the ability of a technical person to talk to and not talk down to the customer when responding to questions and I had quite a few, all of which were very professionally addressed. I was also quite impressed with the follow up service, promptness, the obvious competence of the team who left no stone unturned to ensure I was a satisfied customer. Thank you guys.

Wow....What a great review. Thank You!
Highest Regards "The TWINTECH Team"

Aileen Johnson in Toronto
Aileen Johnson in Toronto

Replacement Air Conditioner

All staff concerned were total professionals. Sales rep Dave was like having an old friend at your house. No up selling or pressure, just good honest facts and figures. The owners and assistant who installed our unit worked quietly, efficiently and left our home clean. We could not have been happier with the service and attention we were given. We are so happy a family member recommended Twintech. She said "don't call anyone else, just call them...they are amazing". And they were!!!
Thank you guys for the great work!!! A. Johnson

Thank you Aileen and your family for being such wonderful customers to work with. We're not just selling and installing HVAC equipment, we are trying to create a long lasting and loyal relationship with all our customer's. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving! Kind Regards From TWINTECH

Lynsey
Lynsey

Furnace, A/C, Tankless water heater Instal.

We are completing a large project adding an addition on to our house and couldn’t be more pleased with our decision to trust Twintech with our hvac work.

They removed and replaced the furnace, installed a new A/C unit, swapped our tank water heater for a tankless unit, and completed ducting and new A/C lines through the addition.

Without hesitation we would recommend Twintech to anyone.

Thank you Lynsey for trusting us to install the brand new HVAC system for your home and new addition. It was a pleasure to work with you and Jordan. Highest Regards "The TWINTECH Team"

Oldtown in Pickering
Oldtown in Pickering

Air conditiong

Honest , very personable , men of their word ,workmanship xcellent ,showed up when promised ,They do not try to up sell ,rather give good advice instead . Price was very fair in my opinion .We have a family member with a medical condition and I think they made us a priority .Very happy with these guys . (Nice guys ) Stu Leffler Ajax

If we can make one of our customer's with a medical condition more comfortable then they do get prioritized for immediate installation.
Thank you Stu for your kind words and choosing Twintech! Regards Greg, Grant, Peter & Dave

Mike B.
Mike B.

Central Air Conditioner

Very professional, courteous, knowledgeable staff. Sales staff (David Gergley) excellent in knowledge and getting the job setup and installation was very prompt. Greg and Peter (technicians) knew their stuff and stuck around after completion to make sure it all worked properly and that I understood how it all was installed and how the unit worked. Would highly recommend them! Thanks for a great job-house is now cool and comfortable.

Thanks Mike B for the great review and for choosing the Amana 13 seer air conditioner. It's an outstanding product backed by a complete 10 year parts and labour warranty. Kind Regards "The TWINTECH Team"

Steve S in Toronto
Steve S in Toronto

Happy Customer

I had Twintech install a brand new air condition back in June of this year and I'm very happy with their service. I have a very busy schedule so I sent out an email to 7 or 8 HVAC companies just to get an idea of what it would cost. Dave at Twintech and only one other company were able to give me an approximate quote through email. Many of the companies I reached out to didn't even respond. I decided to meet with Dave and he was very friendly and professional. He gave me a good quote for a name brand/energy efficient AC with installation from their certified technicians. It was an easy decision to go with them.

Within a week I had the unit installed and working perfectly. Their technicians were very helpful and answered all of my questions. I'll definitely be calling them back for all of my HVAC needs in the future.

Hi Steve, we are very pleased that you had a positive experience in the purchase and installation of your new Goodman 16 seer air conditioner.

More about Twintech Heating & Cooling

TWINTECH is a full-service HVAC care and maintenance provider located in Pickering, Ontario and servicing Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, Oshawa and the Greater Toronto Area. The company is owned and operated by Grant and Greg Dainty, third generation HVAC technicians.
Over the years, TWINTECH has developed an outstanding reputation for both the quality of our installations and high level of customer service in the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding areas.
TWINTECH recognizes the need for crucial preventative maintenance and repair of residential HVAC systems, and as a result, our company has gone to great lengths to bring together a highly trained service team whom our customers can count on during any heating and air conditioning emergency.
As a TWINTECH customer, you can rest assured that with any visit to your home comes with friendly, professional service and over 30 years of reliable, knowledgeable expertise.

Our History
Grant and Greg owe their business prowess to their grandfather, Tom Rodman, who perfected his skills in the sheet metal trade while working at the General Motor's plant in Oshawa before founding his own business, Rodman Sheet Metal, in 1949, during a time when sheet metal fittings were still produced by hand. Tom and his staff are responsible for the installation of hundreds of oil furnaces and duct systems in homes that were built across Ajax, Pickering, Whitby and Oshawa during the 1950s and 60s. Rodman Sheet Metal was eventually renamed to Rodman Heating.
In 1972, Greg and Grant's father, Ron Dainty, a certified Tool & Die Maker, joined the Rodman Heating team as a sheet metal apprentice. Ron expanded his skill set to include an expertise in oil and natural gas furnaces and central air conditioning. By 1975, Tom was ready to retire his tool belt, and handed the reigns of the business over to Ron. Under Ron's leadership, the company was once again re-branded, this time to reflect their new service offerings – Rodman Heating & Air Condition
Curious as youngsters, Greg and Grant grew up immersed in the family business. During the late 70s, they worked part time as summer students alongside their father. After graduating from college, the twins both took on full-time roles in family business, taking advantage of hands on learning in every aspect of the heating and cooling business. From the sweat and toil of the sheet metal shop producing custom duct work by hand, to the installing furnaces and air conditioners, to answering the phones and going on late-night service calls, they could do it all.
When it was Ron's turn to retire and sell the business, Grant and Greg decided to translate their hands-on experience into a successful brand of their own, and so TWINTECH was born.
With over 30 years of experience under their belts and an unparalleled reputation for delivering superior service, TWINTECH has been able to develop and maintain the long-term customer relationships that make them the envy of the industry.