JK ENGINEERING

Reviews for JK ENGINEERING

BigCity in Old Toronto
BigCity in Old Toronto

Worst Engineering company ever - failed to meet 4 points of building code

I hired this company through a contractor I hired, they initially seemed responsive, however after they screwed up my structural plans 3 times I was starting to get concerned. After several back and forth conversations they had my plans finally close enough to submit to the city. (although still not what i was asking for) - After I submitted them to the city, the plans failed to meet 4 points of Ontario building code guidelines. I asked them to revise my plans and they said they would get back to me, after 2 months of calling every week, they still have not revised or finished the worked that they screwed up, I have now lost thousands of dollars due to there incompetency.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Jor from East York
Jor from East York

Drawings

I recommend JK Engineering. I needed drawings for a front addition, replacement of a central support beam, and new windows. Justin and Abu prepared the drawings and took care of submitting them to the city for my permits. High quality work done on time and on budget! They were also very accommodating making multiple changes after the fact that were either requested by me, or required by the city. Thanks JK Engineering!

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Kitchen/Living room structural plans

Justin and colleagues were quick to respond to our questions and concerns, via phone and in person. They were professional and offered good advice/opinions for the structural design. They also helped us submit permit to the city, which we picked up at their office. Extremely hardworking. Thank you Justin!

edward.lim.ca in
edward.lim.ca in

Kitchen Reno

Fast, efficient, and great service from JK Eng. Met and went beyond expectation in putting together drawing and getting permit for load bearing wall.
Delivered services as explained and were extremely easy to work with. The service delivery turn around time was surprisingly quick.

Thank you very much for your kind review. We hope that your project gets done quickly and efficiently.

ryan-97
ryan-97

Blueprint and letter for a proposed canopy addition

Jk was able to provide the required blueprints and letter required for me to add a canopy to my house.

Hi Ryan. Thank you very much for the mention and we hope that your project goes really well.

Dena
Dena

removal of walls, Kitchen renovation, drawings, permit

Working with JK Engineering was an absolute pleasure. Their service was professional, knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Justin explained everything clearly and easily so that we would understand it all before we began. His architect spent over 5 hours taking measurements of our home in a most professional manner. They were polite, clean and quick. They were competitive and fair in price and after receiving the stamped drawings 5 days after their home visit I was granted the building permit seamlessly. I would highly recommend Justin and JK Engineering for your home. I will most definitely recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you Justin and team Much appreciated.

Hi Dena,
Thank you very much for the kind words and positive review. We hope that your renovation goes smoothly and without issues.

RC &.
RC &.

Legal Income Suite Building Permit

Prepared all the necessary documentation for a legal Income Suite with the City of Mississuaga. Submitted and managed accordingly all of the related aspects to the submission.

Thank you very much for reviewing our company. We really appreciate your comments and hope that your project will go smoothly.
Sincerely,

akmata70 in Toronto
akmata70 in Toronto

Engineering Drawings for Basement Unit

JK Engineerings was very helpful in getting my second unit Drawings done in a timely and professional manner. Staff was always helpful with answering Questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you very much for your kind review. We also want to thank you for selecting us for your project and hope to work with you again in the future.
Best Regards,

More about JK ENGINEERING

JK Engineering is a consulting firm offering civil and structural engineering solutions to the construction industry. We specialize in both residential and commercial buildings. Our consulting and design services include, but are not limited to: - New home construction, addition, renovation and wall removal - Basement Underpinning - Structural analysis ...
Looking for Structural Engineering pros in Toronto?