Sealtight

Pickering ON L1V 6P8

Reviews for Sealtight

Rahil from Markham
Rahil from Markham

Brandon's team from Sealtight is highly recommended!

I am extremely satisfied with Brandon and his team. My windows and door caulking was in horrible shape! In our neighbourhood, I was recommended by our community online who used his services past couple years and were all very satisfied.
I went over to one of the homes he was working on. I asked him to come over and within an hour he came and gave a reasonable quote.
He was over at my home punctually on the day of work. He helped explain the problem of my old caulking and
discussed how he planned to do the job. He did an incredible job and cleaned up after everything was completed.
My neighbour also ended up using his services!
I have attached a couple of pictures to see the difference.

Mehrdad in Ottawa
Mehrdad in Ottawa

House caulking

Brandon will sell himself as the best, but the end result is he and his partner have very poor workmanship. They left a mess when they left half finished the job and refused to come back to finish, citing every excuse possible. Last straw was when a leak developed as a result of their work he refused to acknowledge his shoddy work.

Alex
Alex

Windows and Doors Recaulked

I was looking to hire someone to recaulk my windows and doors for my house. Although it's only a 12 year old home, due to the shoddy workmanship of the builder, the house was drafty. My friends had work done by Brandon and Ryan and the quality of workmanship was excellent. I decided to hire his company based on that and I was not dissapointed. They were pleasant to deal with, punctual, fair price and they even went the extra mile to do my porch and some extra stuff that was not in the original estimate. Even though the job was difficult due to the previous workmanship, they did what needed to be done to guarantee the job was done right and looked good as well. I would hire them again and recommend them.

- Professional
- Quality workmanship
- knowledgeable and experienced
- Quality products used
- Reasonable price
- Highly responsive
- Proper clean up after the job

atuls.1
atuls.1
1 review Milton, ON

Recaulking doors and windows

Updating my review from day 1....

What I found was wide caulking all over and later on I found the reason of wide caulking. Brandon and his partner didn't take out the old caulking when I was not out watching them and just caulked over the existing cracked caulking to save in material, effort and material. When I pointed out to him after a few days he told me that he will come and fix it. It's been more than 2 years now in Oct 2020 and he doesn't show up. If you engage him make sure you are supervising him and pay money only when he completes the work 100% bcos once he is gone then he is never coming back.

Brandon takes pride in his job and I am very happy with the job he did in all my doors and windows. No mess nothing. All cleaned up after the job. Very happy with his job and unbeatable price. He used the best material to recaulk. Basement windows and vents were done for free. One window was poorly done and Brandon promised to come and fix it before winter. Still waiting and hopefully Brandon will show up in Spring to fix it.

Review has 1 previous version

SEALTIGHT Custom Caulking (Windows)

Owner (Brandon) is a hothead. Work performed was ok, but not worth having to deal with an unpleasant owner. Our recommendation would be to find a professional caulking company and save yourself a big headache. Because the owner claims to do million dollar homes, doesn't mean he's a fair businessman. Don't let him mislead you. Buyer beware!

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Toronto?