Sealtight

Reviews for Sealtight

Alex
Alex

Windows and Doors Recaulked

I was looking to hire someone to recaulk my windows and doors for my house. Although it's only a 12 year old home, due to the shoddy workmanship of the builder, the house was drafty. My friends had work done by Brandon and Ryan and the quality of workmanship was excellent. I decided to hire his company based on that and I was not dissapointed. They were pleasant to deal with, punctual, fair price and they even went the extra mile to do my porch and some extra stuff that was not in the original estimate. Even though the job was difficult due to the previous workmanship, they did what needed to be done to guarantee the job was done right and looked good as well. I would hire them again and recommend them.

- Professional
- Quality workmanship
- knowledgeable and experienced
- Quality products used
- Reasonable price
- Highly responsive
- Proper clean up after the job

atuls.1
atuls.1
3 reviews Milton, ON

Recaulking doors and windows

Brandon takes pride in his job and I am very happy with the job he did in all my doors and windows. No mess nothing. All cleaned up after the job. Very happy with his job and unbeatable price. He used the best material to recaulk. Basement windows and vents were done for free.

SEALTIGHT Custom Caulking (Windows)

Owner (Brandon) is a hothead. Work performed was ok, but not worth having to deal with an unpleasant owner. Our recommendation would be to find a professional caulking company and save yourself a big headache. Because the owner claims to do million dollar homes, doesn't mean he's a fair businessman. Don't let him mislead you. Buyer beware!

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Toronto?