General Contractors
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Mississauga  >  Homefront Builders Inc.

Reviews for Homefront Builders Inc.

Roman W.
Roman W.

Fencing and Landscaping.

Mississauga
L5S 1V7

I had them refence two thirds of my backyard fence and the team had it all done in two days. From removing the old fence, to installing cemented posts, adding the framework to putting in all the panels; the fencing was put up with great precision and professionalism. As for the landscaping, I had the front and back yards resodded, the front flower bed replanted and patio stones added to the backyard. This was all done in a week's time with hard work and dedication to the work at hand by a great team. I am very happy and pleased with all the work done.

Hi Roman. We are pleased to hear that you appreciate our hard work on your property especially with the weather not on our side. We hope you enjoy your freshly new look!

Mo

adriano
adriano

Demolishing of shed and finish washroom

I had an old shed in my backyard that was there for years that needed to be taken down. I called Mo he came out with his team to demo it and he took all the pieces so I didn't have to worry about disposal afterwards. I also had another job which was finishing my washroom in the basement he was able to do as well. I now have more room in my backyard and my basement washroom is now functional thanks again!

Thank you for the review Adriano. We are happy to help! Enjoy the open back yard and the updated washroom.

Dania123 in Laval
Dania123 in Laval
1 review Laval,

Beautiful deck, great service

Mo was great - he accommodated our super last minute request for a new deck, and managed to fit us into his busy schedule. He completed the job fast, on time, and without hassle. It was really easy working with him, and the deck is gorgeous.

Hi Dania,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We were really busy at the time you contacted us but we made our best effort to get the job done. We are happy to hear that you love the deck. Enjoy the bbq summers on it.

Thanks again.

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

On time, on budget!

We hired Mo a couple of times last year for two different projects. Both were completed on time and in a professional manner. Mo explained what he was doing and offered a couple of options to keep us within our budget. Very easy to communicate with and a pleasure to work with.

Hi Mary,

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our work. We try to make sure to explain the process of the project and update our customers daily and always aim to keep our customers within their budget. Thank you for this great review and it was a pleasure working with you as well.

Dan
Dan

Landscaping project

Landscaping, stonework renovation,Regrading of property front.
The work was done in a clean and efficient manner

Thank you Dan for the review. We hope you were happy with our workmanship and we look forward in working with you in the future.

Ryan in Guelph
Ryan in Guelph

New Deck. New Backyard! Great work, Cared a lot, Fair Price

The team at Homefront treated us extremely well. They took care in quoting the job and walked us through every decision as our backyard project came together.

They built a floating composite deck and a stone patio. They worked quickly, stayed within budget and were communicative throughout the process. You could tell they really cared about the quality of the work and that we were happy with the end result.

I'd definitely use these guys again and likely will soon as we have some basement renovations coming up.

Thank you Ryan for the wonderful review. We would be delighted to come back to assist you in your basement renovations. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us and we will see you soon.
Mo

LDV
LDV

Backyard Renovation

I have used Mo and his team for several renovations and projects around my home including a small kitchen renovation last year, and most recently, a very large backyard renovation this summer. I find this company's quotes to be clear and fair, they have come in at a more reasonable rate than the other companies I contacted and Mo has been extremely accommodating with my requests and my budget, offering multiple different ways to accomplish my vision while providing his opinion on what would work best. He’s knowledgeable, patient, efficient and fair. He also does a great job and the work is very high quality - my backyard looks amazing, I already get compliments on it and it's not even the summer yet! Overall, I trust him as a contractor and will continue to use him for future projects.

Thank you Leah. It was a pleasure working at your property and we look forward in working with you in your future renovation projects.

elenka.spas
elenka.spas

Homefront Builders Inc.

Homefront Builders, led by Mo, helped me renovate more than 30 years old kitchen. Mo's work is neat, and clean. Mo's keen eye on details as well as understanding my specifications, helped make appropriate adjustments to the original project so that the space is most optimally used. Thank you, Mo!

Review has 2 previous versions

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working together with you to design the kitchen you desired.

More about Homefront Builders Inc.

WE ARE HOMEFRONT BUILDERS
Founded by Mo Oruglica in 2012 and servicing Toronto and surrounding areas, including Mississauga, Bramton, Oakville, Vaughn, Richmond Hill, Milton and Halton Hills.

Homefront has established itself as one of the most trusted providers of construction focused interior and exterior renovation services and building. We provide a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction. Our construction services is a multi-task company specializing in the following core areas:

We combine Quality Workmanship, Superior Knowledge and Low Prices