Trash Inc

Reviews for Trash Inc

Julia from Toronto
Julia from Toronto

Fantastic team

From ordering the bin to drop-off and pick-up, we had an amazing experience. Each person we dealt with was very professional, super friendly, and very accommodating. We will not hesitate to use or recommend Trash Inc in the future.

Thank you for the business.

Peggy in Beaches
Peggy in Beaches

Basement reno

I would highly recommend Trash Inc. I have used their services 3 times in the last 2 months. They are very accommodating and prompt. Drivers and Oliva are outstanding! I will be calling them real soon for more pick-ups.

Thank you Peggy for the kind review, it's been a pleasure working with you as well! We look forward to working with you again. All the best, Olivia & Trash Inc

eddie in Markham
eddie in Markham
1 review Hamilton, ON

Disposal Service

We use Trash INC throughout our season and the service has always been great and prompt. The drivers are easy going and Olivia is a breeze to deal with in the office. We have recommended their services to various other contractors.

Thank you Eddie for the kind review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again! :)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great service

I used Trash Inc. when we renovated. They are reliable, professional and knowledgeable about how their service would fit my needs. I will be using Trash Inc. for my next project.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Hapers Home Renovations Inc.
Hapers Home Renovations Inc.

Mini truck bin rental services

The service and people at Trash Inc. is exceptionally professional and reliable. Dispatch is prompt and friendly and the drivers are careful and very skilled. As a residential contractor for Toronto homeowners, I work where space is limited and don't allow for the large size bin trucks. I've worked with Trash Inc. for most of my career ordering 6, 10, 15, and 20 yard bins and I don't plan on changing that. Thank you to the team for taking care of my needs.

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Vince and Trash Co take care of all my jobs

Vince and Trash Co. are the best waste disposal service in Toronto. I am a general contractor and have used several different waste disposal companies. I now only use Trash Co. They are prompt, have respectful drivers and are always open and honest about when they can deliver a bin, exchange a bin or remove a bin. They are fantastic and their rate is more than competitive in the industry. If you use Trash Co you will be impressed with the professionalism. I have only used Trash Co for my last 200+ bins.

alex
alex

Downtown Toronto Reno

We use trash inc for all our disposal needs. They also provide us with gravel, fill and topsoil. Their bins are always clean and most often can provide a bin on the same day as requested.

gary pruss in Oakville
gary pruss in Oakville

Duct cleaning

Team arrived on time, explained the process, covered the work area, work booties, recapped what they did after the job. Made recommendations. Travis and Garrett were friendly, positive and quite professional.

Khalid Nazim
Khalid Nazim

Renovations at a project in Brampton

I reached out to Trash Inc last minute to get a bin at my site immediately and Vince handled my unreasonable request with such professional and calm attitude. He was able to get the bin at my site within couple of hours. Vince even sent wood blocks to ensure that my drive way was not damaged. The delivery driver was polite and handled the requirement at site with ease. I am extremely happy with Trash Inc and will only go to them in future.

Raybaksh7
Raybaksh7

Brampton Landscape Project

I must have called 11 different mini bin companies the week before my excavation started. I even called companies that were about 3-5 kms away from my home and there prices were way over what trash Inc quoted me. Also taking into consideration that trash Inc is approx 30-40kms away from me. Their price was amazing considering the distance they had to travel.
I had specifically asked the owner of trash Inc to be on time for delivery because I was paying workers by the hour. I asked for an 8am delivery and trash Inc had there driver sitting outside my home from 7:45 am. it was at that moment I was very pleased with this company.
Just when I thought this company couldn't be any better, I had run into a problem where I accidentally mis calculated how many bins I would need and trash Inc specifically told me they were busy that day and would not be able to return to exchange a bin for me. I decided to make the call anyways almost begging for another bin and explained it was my fault and I desperately need one.. the owner said he could not do it for me and he was very sorry...
Within 5 minutes the owner called me back while I was frantically calling other mini bin services to let me know he understood I was paying workers by the hour and he would have one at my house in a jiffy. I WAS VERY VERY PLEASED AT THIS MOMENT. and also they came within the hour and had another bin dropped off..
Trash Inc has exceeded my expectations of a mini bin company. They are amazing and reliable. I would hope other mini bin services could relate to this company. Let me also add that they helped me out on a long weekend. Meaning there drivers were supposed to go home early that day but they pulled a rabbit out of there hat for me.
THANK YOU JOHN AND TRASH INC!

More about Trash Inc

Call us for prompt pickup of your trash in the Greater Toronto Area. Trash Inc will work with you to determine what bin is right for you and your needs. We will schedule everything out in advance so that we do not inconvenience you. We treat your property with care. We are known for our attention to detail. Trash Inc monitors how we do things so that we care for the environment. We work Mondays - Sundays and also do special emergency pickups and drop offs.