Trash Inc

Junk Removal
Toronto ON M8V 1J3

Reviews for Trash Inc

Custom Home Building Waste

With 10 years plus of building homes, I have worked with many waste management companies to take away our waste. The common denominator with most companies was immediate service on the first bin to gain my business and then instantly placed on the back burner of their calls moving forward causing waste to build up on site. From the moment I contacted Trash Inc, they were polite, easy to deal with, on time every time and extremely professional which matters most in my line of work. As an added bonus...their pricing blew away all other prices I have received in the past. Vince and his team are very simply put...AMAZING!!!

I sincerely recommend and urge anyone looking to rent a bin for their next project to contact Trash Inc and experience the difference for yourself.

Julia from Toronto
Julia from Toronto

Fantastic team

From ordering the bin to drop-off and pick-up, we had an amazing experience. Each person we dealt with was very professional, super friendly, and very accommodating. We will not hesitate to use or recommend Trash Inc in the future.

Thank you for the business.

Peggy in Beaches
Peggy in Beaches

Basement reno

I would highly recommend Trash Inc. I have used their services 3 times in the last 2 months. They are very accommodating and prompt. Drivers and Oliva are outstanding! I will be calling them real soon for more pick-ups.

Thank you Peggy for the kind review, it's been a pleasure working with you as well! We look forward to working with you again. All the best, Olivia & Trash Inc

eddie in Markham
eddie in Markham
1 review Hamilton, ON

Disposal Service

We use Trash INC throughout our season and the service has always been great and prompt. The drivers are easy going and Olivia is a breeze to deal with in the office. We have recommended their services to various other contractors.

Thank you Eddie for the kind review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again! :)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great service

I used Trash Inc. when we renovated. They are reliable, professional and knowledgeable about how their service would fit my needs. I will be using Trash Inc. for my next project.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Hapers Home Renovations Inc.
Hapers Home Renovations Inc.

Mini truck bin rental services

The service and people at Trash Inc. is exceptionally professional and reliable. Dispatch is prompt and friendly and the drivers are careful and very skilled. As a residential contractor for Toronto homeowners, I work where space is limited and don't allow for the large size bin trucks. I've worked with Trash Inc. for most of my career ordering 6, 10, 15, and 20 yard bins and I don't plan on changing that. Thank you to the team for taking care of my needs.

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Vince and Trash Co take care of all my jobs

Vince and Trash Co. are the best waste disposal service in Toronto. I am a general contractor and have used several different waste disposal companies. I now only use Trash Co. They are prompt, have respectful drivers and are always open and honest about when they can deliver a bin, exchange a bin or remove a bin. They are fantastic and their rate is more than competitive in the industry. If you use Trash Co you will be impressed with the professionalism. I have only used Trash Co for my last 200+ bins.

alex
alex

Downtown Toronto Reno

We use trash inc for all our disposal needs. They also provide us with gravel, fill and topsoil. Their bins are always clean and most often can provide a bin on the same day as requested.

gary pruss in Oakville
gary pruss in Oakville

Duct cleaning

Team arrived on time, explained the process, covered the work area, work booties, recapped what they did after the job. Made recommendations. Travis and Garrett were friendly, positive and quite professional.

Khalid Nazim
Khalid Nazim

Renovations at a project in Brampton

I reached out to Trash Inc last minute to get a bin at my site immediately and Vince handled my unreasonable request with such professional and calm attitude. He was able to get the bin at my site within couple of hours. Vince even sent wood blocks to ensure that my drive way was not damaged. The delivery driver was polite and handled the requirement at site with ease. I am extremely happy with Trash Inc and will only go to them in future.

More about Trash Inc

Call us for prompt pickup of your trash in the Greater Toronto Area. Trash Inc will work with you to determine what bin is right for you and your needs. We will schedule everything out in advance so that we do not inconvenience you. We treat your property with care. ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Toronto?