Comfort Systems

Reviews for Comfort Systems

Mike
Mike

New ac install

Great service , friendly, professional, hard to come by in the HVAC market, new Ac install 2.5 ton & wireless ecobee thermostat works great thanks guys , no more damp basement, or roasting up stairs, we are very comfortable now.

Peter in Woodstock
Peter in Woodstock
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Incredibly quick and professional full AC replacement

Absolutely fantastic service! When the air conditioning seized for the final time, it was less than 24 hours from them diagnosing the problem to having a replacement unit installed and operational. Incredibly responsive, skilled, and very well priced for the great quality of installation!

Mory in Kanata
Mory in Kanata

Ac installation

Value
I have not came across a much professional and honest and responsible company in the time that I have had to deal with an hvac contractors. Amazing family owned company and great father and son team keep up the amazing work ali and yasin rest assur I will be calling you guys for my refrigerator and heating cooling systems for our other properties. And thank you guys for an amazing installation and a very clean work and duct work as well.

Thank you guys so much and for all the guidance in how to maintain by myself the furnace and ac unit.

You guys are awesome!!!!!!

Private User reviews Kemptville, ON

Service

History12
History12

Excellent work

Very nice and solid work by the team .. they inspected the u it , fixed and replaced the faulty parts and made it run like new !!

zac in Mississauga
zac in Mississauga

acs

I can not describe how friendly these guys were and what an amazing service and installation they had done for us. The best experience ive ever had in the heating and cooling industry and companies ive ever worked with for our other properties. these guys were so great that i honestly regret having to deal with other companies in the past and not coming across this amazing family owned company sooner. Yass and Ali are just fabulous and amazing guys. they're price was slightly higher and they had above and behind explained the reason before signing the contractors for installing the acs for our rental building with them and explained and showed me why the difference was for and no company ever took the time to actually do a proper assessment of the job nor were they ever going to give the same quality of workmanship or brand of units they hadn't even put the model numbers of what they will be installing. I had taken it up on myself and asked few basic question from the other companies i had gotten the estimates from it was than i realized i was getting chipped and not even close to getting the same friendly treatment that these two guys had given us. keep up the amazing work guys and may god bless your souls with your kind and honest heart.

cheers.

jack in Mississauga
jack in Mississauga

furnace

Just amazed by this companies service it feels stress less to be able to rely on Comfort systems Heating and Air Conditioning for all of my HVAC needs. I find them to be extremely professional, competitive, reliable, and am always happy with their work. They have even helped me out with last minute issues in record timing prior to having new tenants move in and i have recently became their client which is shocking with the great service they have provide within the last week as i have never experienced with the big names pervious companies. I highly recommend them, and love supporting a local business.

Liam in Montréal
Liam in Montréal
0 reviews Montreal,

Furnace

The guys are just wonderful and great family owned business that left us amazed by their service and work. Keep up the good work and you guys can rest assure you'll be getting alot of referrals from our end cheers and once again thank you al and yasin much appreciated and not trying to chip us for extra like some other companies.

Cheers

More about Comfort Systems

Comfort Systems is the National Capital Region (Ottawa-Gatineau) leader in HVACR and Restaurants equipment installation, repair, and maintenance. Comfort systems specializes in providing Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration services to ensure maximum comfort, energy efficiency, health safety, and reliability for your home and business . Our mission is to ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Ottawa?