Hvac Group

Mississauga ON L5W 1P5

Reviews for Hvac Group

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Hvac group- giving this company the Reward of Excellence

I would like to share my story... after being screwed up by one well-known furnance company and left in the cold house in Winter, I lost my all hopes. I was very disappointed. Hvac group was recommended to me and the same day I called them, they came and installed the new furnace. They work hard not minding the late hrs. I am feeling very fortunate for finding them. They were very professional, skillful, and acknowledgeable. I was explained and guided through. I felt amazed fir their wonderful service. I cannot find the words to tell you people how happy I am now. I truly would like to recommend this company to others.

Thank you Renata for your excellent review and for taking the time to share your experience.

Rao from Mississauga
Rao from Mississauga
3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Fast, Efficient, Prompt, Responsive

The heat exchanger for my rooftop furnace had cracks and the heat was turned off until fixed. Contacted Yuriy who promptly responded and gave timelines as to when the repairs will be completed. He sourced the part and ensured that I had the unit repaired, parts replaced and running smoothly. He went out of his way to show me the damaged part and how dangerous it could have been had it not been fixed. Yuriy and his crew were very diligent, prompt, and very courteous. I highly recommend Yuriy and HVAC group for any HVAC repairs. Very professional and courteous and amazing service levels.

Thank you Rao for your feed back. It was pleasure working for you.

Taras in Mississauga
Taras in Mississauga

Furnace repair Mississauga

Furnace Repair

Very pleased with today's visit with technician from Hvac-group. Yuriy was
knowledge and very helpful. He answered all my questions patiently. I was very impressed and highly recommend the company and installer. Thanks

We are glad you had a great experience.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with HVAC-group.

Alex in Saint John
Alex in Saint John
1 review Saint John, NB

Saved my vacation and my house, these guys.

Well, the furnace broke down a day before we were supposed to leave for a vacation this january. I suppose we were lucky it broke before we left, not after. Still, the vacation was in a bit of a risk, my wife was not happy. Or anyone for that matter.

HVAC group. Well. It ended up being simple and worry free. I called them, they responded immediately and a tech was at my house within 90 minutes maybe? They identified the part, explained everything to me (I was gawking at the furnace guts over their shoulder.) The technician explained everything step by step, funny how it made no sense to me, but to the tech it seemed like the most obvious thing. He replaced the part and voila, the furnace began to work. I gave the technician a phone number of our friend who will be sitting our house and made sure our friend knows whom to call as well and left this chilly country for a warmer one.

All in all. Big Thanks to HVAC group. They saved my house and did it in such a carefree, casual, no hassle, no sketchiness, reassuring way, that I felt good.

It would've been terrible if I spent my vacation worrying about the state of my house back in Canada, but these guys saved me from it and I'm very grateful. One day this furnace is going to croak and I wont invest money into it anymore and just swap it out. Would've done that already, but time constraints and all that.

Cheers everyone. Go HVAC group.

Thank you for your business Alex and for the great review. We were glad we were able to help you, and thank you for choosing us!

DmytroM in Mississauga
DmytroM in Mississauga

Air conditioner and furnace installation

Air conditioner and furnace installation

I was pleased with the installation of our new air conditioner and furnace.
The technicians were professional and explained the various options in terms that I could understand. They did a great job and cleaned up when they were finished. I was very impressed with the service and will definitely call HVAC-Group for future services.

Yuliya in Oakville
Yuliya in Oakville

Tune up

Our furnace was not working properly. We called few large companies and only were able to get appointments in 3-4 weeks. Then I called Yuriy. He agree to come next day (Saturday). Not that he did grate job, he also explained how everything is working, what should we pay attention to and how to choose filter. Very easy to comunicate with.

Thank you Yulia for taking the time to write your review! We look forward to working with you again in the future.
HVAC-Group

Vlad S.  in Mississauga
Vlad S. in Mississauga

Life Saving Company

Winter in 2017. My furnace started to make loud and weird noises. It sounded as if there was a problem with a fan inside. I called several reputable companies for quotes and also contacted HVAC-GROUP who were the only ones that came to inspect the problem before quoting me. Options were simple: repair or change existing unit. According to HVAC-GROUP replacing my old gas-inefficient furnace with a much more cost saving unit was going to be the best choice considering how old my furnace was and future potential repairs. HVAC-GROUP were more knowledgeable about different ways to fix my problem than anyone I'd spoken to before. HVAC-GROUP quote was by far the best from all competitors. HVAC-GROUP's team completely replaced and/or installed my new furnace within 2 hours upon their next visit. The guys who installed it were fast, clean and professional. They even took out all garbage and cleaned after, so my space around furnace looked cleaner then it before they showed up. My new furnace is working extremely quiet, uses less gas, and takes air from outside while heating up my house faster and heat feels more consistent and cozier. Planning to call to inspect my air-conditioning and humidifier. HVAC-GROUP's significantly improved my house air quality. They will be my number one choice every time. After speaking to them I trust them more than anyone from Enbridge. Sorry, I have no pictures of before and after, but everything happens exactly as I described.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

New A/C, smart thermostat and furnace installation

Yuriy recently performed new Central Air, furnace and ecobee3 smart thermostat installation at our home. The price was almost too good to be true, and we were amazed at the quality of service. The installation crew delivered: we've got everything we've paid for and more. Yuriy had to perform some additional work like adding extra wires (not in the original quote, and at no charge) to make sure we don't have any problems in the future, and to make use of our furnace 2-stage heating capabilities. We’ve also had an older ERV that was not properly connected to the old HVAC system. Yuriy took time to learn about our equipment, and found a way to properly connect it. We were consulted throughout the process and all our needs were addressed. The day after installation, we've had a concern, and he returned on-site to perform additional tests at no charge, even though no problems were found in the end. We will recommend Yuriy and his crew to our family, friends, colleagues and neighbours. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Furnace repair

My furnace stopped working on the weekend. None of the companies was responding to the phone calls. Finally, I found one. Great and fast service. Affordable cost and friendly attitude. Couldn't ask for more. Highly recommend this company. Thank you!

Furnace

They had a very good and honest technician. They did the installation quickly and professionally. I was very satisfied with the price and how efficiently they worked to get the job done. I will definitely be using their services again if needed.

Thank you for your good words.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?