Hvac Group

Mississauga ON L5W 1P5

Reviews for Hvac Group

Allana
Allana

Excellent, Professional and Wonderful to work with!

Our furnace decided to shut off Friday evening while it was negative three outside. We were referred to use Yuri and thankful we did! Yuri took time time on his Friday evening to troubleshoot the problem, arrived the following day to determine the fix and followed up the following day to ensure everything was in order.

I would highly recommend using Yuri!

Thank you so much for your kind words Allana. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Hvac-group.
Yuriy

oleksiy in Toronto
oleksiy in Toronto

Garage Heater

Yurii installed heater in a garage for us! It has been few years already after installation, and we have zero issues with it! Super satisfied with the quality of work and a level of professionalism! Thank you Yurii! Will definitely recommend your work!

Thank you Oleksiy for 10 star review.

Oksana S. in Mississauga
Oksana S. in Mississauga

Old furnace replacement

We had a mechanical problems with our 16 years old Carrier furnace for that past 2 years. We made a decision to replace our old furnace to new high efficiency furnace. We had estimates from 3 different companies and decided to work with Hvac-group. They offered Armstrong Air furnace brand. Best decision ever. What a great team, experienced, quick to respond, honest and reliable.

Thank you Oksana for a great review.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace replacement

They changed the furnace after original one broke down on a cold Saturday evening. Very fast, reliable and experienced. I would highly recommend them for your heating products. Great work!

Thank you for 10 star review.

Robin in Toronto
Robin in Toronto

Furnace, AC and coil replacement

all the information I needed on specific features and their value, which helped me to choose the models. He installed everything with great attention to detail and on time. Yuriy is very knowledgeable and his professional attention to detail surpassed my expectations.
When I was doing my research, I realized that choosing the right contractor is more important than choosing a brand of hardware, and now, one year later, I am glad I chose HVAC-GROUP, and I highly recommend them for HVAC projects.

Thank you Robin for 10/10 review.

Anatolii
Anatolii

Ductwork, AC and furnace installation

I had my boiler and rads heating system replaced with forced air system (ductwork and both AC & furnace installed). High quality work was done on time.
Yuriy is very honest and reliable. Moreover, Yuriy is just pleasant to deal with.
I would definitely recommend him!

Thank you Anatolii for review.

Halyna
Halyna

Gas installation

Yuri and his team helped us with a tricky renovation project. He installed our gas fireplace and gave us advice on other aspects of the project. As new home owners we appreciated his prompt service and excellent work.

Thank you Halyna for you review.

Professional

Yuriy did an initial installation and recently, I called him again to do a yearly service. I received very fair pricing and again had a great experience with HVAC-group. Will continue to use this company for future heating and cooling needs.

Thank you, Yuriy.

Thank you Bogdan for taking the time to leave a great review

Mark
Mark

Steam Humidifier Installation

Perfect Service - Steam Humidifier Installation - We wanted to install a steam humidifier to get us through the winter instead of the regular bypass Humidifiers which never seem to do the trick. I called several companies and it seems many weren't familiar with how to install these units. I came across HVAC-GROUP and Yuriy was an absolute superstar, he came by within 2 days and installed the Humidifier with no issues at all. Very clean and professional work and most importantly very reasonably priced. Highly recommend him for any HVAC work.

Thank you Mark for taking the time to leave a great review.

Romko in Maple
Romko in Maple

Air conditioning repair service by hvac-group

We hired Hvac-group to fix our air conditioning unit. Yuriy technician came the same date and fix our old unit. Very happy with service. Will use this company in future heating or cooling needs. Thank you Yuriy.

Thank you so much Romko for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!- Yuriy

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?