HVAC-GROUP

DmytroM in Mississauga
DmytroM in Mississauga

Air conditioner and furnace installation

Air conditioner and furnace installation

I was pleased with the installation of our new air conditioner and furnace.
The technicians were professional and explained the various options in terms that I could understand. They did a great job and cleaned up when they were finished. I was very impressed with the service and will definitely call HVAC-Group for future services.

Yuliya in Oakville
Yuliya in Oakville

Tune up

Our furnace was not working properly. We called few large companies and only were able to get appointments in 3-4 weeks. Then I called Yuriy. He agree to come next day (Saturday). Not that he did grate job, he also explained how everything is working, what should we pay attention to and how to choose filter. Very easy to comunicate with.

Thank you Yulia for taking the time to write your review! We look forward to working with you again in the future.
HVAC-Group

Vlad S.  in Mississauga
Vlad S. in Mississauga

Life Saving Company

Winter in 2017. My furnace started to make loud and weird noises. It sounded as if there was a problem with a fan inside. I called several reputable companies for quotes and also contacted HVAC-GROUP who were the only ones that came to inspect the problem before quoting me. Options were simple: repair or change existing unit. According to HVAC-GROUP replacing my old gas-inefficient furnace with a much more cost saving unit was going to be the best choice considering how old my furnace was and future potential repairs. HVAC-GROUP were more knowledgeable about different ways to fix my problem than anyone I'd spoken to before. HVAC-GROUP quote was by far the best from all competitors. HVAC-GROUP's team completely replaced and/or installed my new furnace within 2 hours upon their next visit. The guys who installed it were fast, clean and professional. They even took out all garbage and cleaned after, so my space around furnace looked cleaner then it before they showed up. My new furnace is working extremely quiet, uses less gas, and takes air from outside while heating up my house faster and heat feels more consistent and cozier. Planning to call to inspect my air-conditioning and humidifier. HVAC-GROUP's significantly improved my house air quality. They will be my number one choice every time. After speaking to them I trust them more than anyone from Enbridge. Sorry, I have no pictures of before and after, but everything happens exactly as I described.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

New A/C, smart thermostat and furnace installation

Yuriy recently performed new Central Air, furnace and ecobee3 smart thermostat installation at our home. The price was almost too good to be true, and we were amazed at the quality of service. The installation crew delivered: we've got everything we've paid for and more. Yuriy had to perform some additional work like adding extra wires (not in the original quote, and at no charge) to make sure we don't have any problems in the future, and to make use of our furnace 2-stage heating capabilities. We’ve also had an older ERV that was not properly connected to the old HVAC system. Yuriy took time to learn about our equipment, and found a way to properly connect it. We were consulted throughout the process and all our needs were addressed. The day after installation, we've had a concern, and he returned on-site to perform additional tests at no charge, even though no problems were found in the end. We will recommend Yuriy and his crew to our family, friends, colleagues and neighbours. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Furnace repair

My furnace stopped working on the weekend. None of the companies was responding to the phone calls. Finally, I found one. Great and fast service. Affordable cost and friendly attitude. Couldn't ask for more. Highly recommend this company. Thank you!

Furnace

They had a very good and honest technician. They did the installation quickly and professionally. I was very satisfied with the price and how efficiently they worked to get the job done. I will definitely be using their services again if needed.

Thank you for your good words.

mira.g22 in Toronto, Ontario
mira.g22 in Toronto, Ontario

Furnace repair

So refreshing to deal with an honest and knowledgable proffesional! I am extremely happy with the service I received. Technician came after hours, saved my family from spending the night in the cold house. He quickly found the problem with our furnace, explained all the options to us, and fixed the furnace promptly. The price for such exceptional service was so good that it surprised me! I am a greatfull customer and will recommend to my all my friends and family.

Thank you for this valuable feedback.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Furnace/humidifier

Had a new furnace installed with a humidifier by HVAC Group. The installer was professional, knowledgable and very informative. I'm very satisfied with their work and would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Iryna

Thanks Iryna for your feedback.

Ostap in Mississauga
Ostap in Mississauga

Furnace

Installed American Standard Furnace by HVAC-Group. Very happy with price and service. Owner gave accurate quote and installers very professional and courteous. Would definitely recommend to a friend. I think my basement was cleaner after they left then before they came. ; )

Thank you for the kind words glad your happy.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?