Hvac Group

Mississauga ON L5W 1P5

Reviews for Hvac Group

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Gas Fireplace

My two gas fireplaces were not functioning. I called Yuri and he came within 24 hours. He was very kind, respectful and professional. He explained all the troubleshooting he was doing. He got the two fireplaces working. Thank you for your professionalism. I would highly recommend HVAC group.

Thank you Arinola for a great review about our services. Call us for your future furnace repair or air conditioning repair needs.
Hvac-group

Lana from Toronto
Lana from Toronto

AC installation

We have replaced the AC with HVAC-Group last year and were incredibly impressed with the quality of service and the product itself. Yuri offered a very reasonable price with the next day service. We are very happy and highly recommend this company to everyone. Thank you! You are amazing!

Thank you Lana for hiring us for your air conditioner installation and thank you for a great review.

Maryna in Toronto
Maryna in Toronto

Air conditioner installation

Great experience with getting our air conditioner installed. Quick service, highly professional attitude, good price.

Thank you guys for your help with making those hot summer days comfortable for us!

Thank you Marina for the great review and kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, and for choosing Hvac-Group for heating & cooling services.
Yuriy

Sach
Sach

Air-conditioning repair

What a great team! I feel HVAC Group is one of the best company for Air-Conditioning in Mississauga.Their commitment towards the quality, dedication and fair-pricing is incredible.
Thanks for the amazing service!

Thank you Sach for the great review and kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, and for choosing Hvac-Group.

Allana
Allana

Excellent, Professional and Wonderful to work with!

Our furnace decided to shut off Friday evening while it was negative three outside. We were referred to use Yuri and thankful we did! Yuri took time time on his Friday evening to troubleshoot the problem, arrived the following day to determine the fix and followed up the following day to ensure everything was in order.

I would highly recommend using Yuri!

Thank you so much for your kind words Allana. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Hvac-group.
Yuriy

oleksiy in Toronto
oleksiy in Toronto

Garage Heater

Yurii installed heater in a garage for us! It has been few years already after installation, and we have zero issues with it! Super satisfied with the quality of work and a level of professionalism! Thank you Yurii! Will definitely recommend your work!

Thank you Oleksiy for 10 star review.

Oksana S. in Mississauga
Oksana S. in Mississauga

Old furnace replacement

We had a mechanical problems with our 16 years old Carrier furnace for that past 2 years. We made a decision to replace our old furnace to new high efficiency furnace. We had estimates from 3 different companies and decided to work with Hvac-group. They offered Armstrong Air furnace brand. Best decision ever. What a great team, experienced, quick to respond, honest and reliable.

Thank you Oksana for a great review.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace replacement

They changed the furnace after original one broke down on a cold Saturday evening. Very fast, reliable and experienced. I would highly recommend them for your heating products. Great work!

Thank you for 10 star review.

Robin in Toronto
Robin in Toronto

Furnace, AC and coil replacement

all the information I needed on specific features and their value, which helped me to choose the models. He installed everything with great attention to detail and on time. Yuriy is very knowledgeable and his professional attention to detail surpassed my expectations.
When I was doing my research, I realized that choosing the right contractor is more important than choosing a brand of hardware, and now, one year later, I am glad I chose HVAC-GROUP, and I highly recommend them for HVAC projects.

Thank you Robin for 10/10 review.

Anatolii
Anatolii

Ductwork, AC and furnace installation

I had my boiler and rads heating system replaced with forced air system (ductwork and both AC & furnace installed). High quality work was done on time.
Yuriy is very honest and reliable. Moreover, Yuriy is just pleasant to deal with.
I would definitely recommend him!

Thank you Anatolii for review.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?