LAMS RENOVATIONS

Toronto ON M9C 2L8

Reviews for LAMS RENOVATIONS

darla.wilson
darla.wilson

Waterproofing basement, painting, electrical, plumbing

Lams has done all of my repair work around my house, which is 100 years old, for more than a decade. I rely on Ignacio to tell me what needs to be done and to do it efficiently. He and his workers are very clean and trustworthy.

Thank you so much Darla , you are a client that I will always respect and I appreciate having me always in consideration for what you need.
Thanks!!

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Hardwood flooring, plaster, painting

Ignacio and his team did outstanding work on our home reno. Our project involved replacing original hardwood flooring throughout the house, plaster work and drywalling to prepare closets for custom inserts, painting and priming. Ignacio and his team are perfectionists and highly skilled, and they have an outstanding work ethic. They are great problem solvers and were able to get around some of the quirks which can come up when renovating older Toronto homes. Ignacio himself or his team members worked full days every day for the duration of our project - even sometimes on weekends to get the job done - which we greatly appreciated as we had to move out of our home and were keen to get back in with our small children. As other reviews have said, Ignacio can do everything and fix anything and was also able to fix some stubborn problems on our porch and some electrical issues.
We are thrilled with the work - our new floors are completely silent and completely flat. Our home has kept its Edwardian charm but has a fresh look and solid feel which will no doubt last a long time.
In addition to this highly skilled work, Ignacio and his team are very pleasant people. They were neat and tidy, and very respectful of our home.
We were certainly hire LAMS renos again and would highly recommend.

Hi Sarah and Daniel
Amazing review from amazing guys
Was a real pleasure to work in your home, outstanding family, We really like to work for you
Ignacio

badillo
badillo

Backyard Shed

Ignacio built a shed for us in our backyard. He listened to our needs, and built it completely surpassing my expectations. The roof tiling and windows were a beautiful addition. The stone pathway brought the whole yard together as well. 10/10
**would highly recommend**

Doug
Doug

Repair exterior door frame.

Originally installed by another company and the workmanship was not up to par.
After a year the frame was cracked and the door was falling off it's hinges.
Lams Renovations came in, took everything apart and reinstalled everything promptly and properly.
The door looks and works fine now.
Thanks to Lam Renovations

Thank so much Dough.It is a pleasure to do a job for you.
Best regards
Ignaco

Davega787
Davega787

Bathroom

Ignacio did an amazing job with our new washroom and basement renovations . We are very happy with his quality of work and will definitely be recommending his services to others. Thank you Ignacio for the great job!!

Ensuite Bathroom

Lams Renovation did an exceptional job bringing to life our vision of transforming our two piece ensuite into a three piece spa like retreat. Ignacio was extremely helpful in creating our dream design, offering helpful suggestions while staying true to our vision. The work was completed very neatly, and professionally, and we couldn't be happier with the end result. We truly appreciated the patience and kindness with which Ignacio and his team approached this job, and our family. We would definitely hire Lams Renovation for our next project.

Hi Kathleen and Stephen
I appreciate your confidence and trust in my company
You were very kind with us during the entire job.
I hope we can do more for you in the future.
Best regards

Bathroom Renovation

I was so happy with the work Ignazio did on a complete renovation of my bathroom that I have had him back many times to do other work for me, e.g. kitchen reno, rebuilding a deck, restoring my basement after a flood, and more. He knows how to do everything, including electrical, plumbing, drywalling, installing bathroom fixtures and cupboards, painting, and woodwork. I never have to get him back again to fix something that wasn't done right. He was meticulous about cleaning up and reducing the impact of work being done. He is always punctual, personable, and comes when he promises to.

Thank you so much. I fell very honoured of your words
Ignacio

Kitchen renovation

Very professional contractor, would highly recommend. Organized, helpful and very cost efficient. Project took longer than expected but turned out better than expected. Easy to contact and quick to respond.

Thank you so much. I appreciate you trust in my company.

Betty D.
Betty D.

Renovations and repairs

I have used Lams renovations for a large first floor renovation and for numerous smaller projects and am very satisfied with their work. They are tidy throughout the process and the work is top notch.

Is a pleasure to have a customer like you

More about LAMS RENOVATIONS

bathroom , kitchen renovation, plumbing, lighting, painting, tiling, hardwood and laminate floors,insulation,windows, doors,deck, fences, roofing, cabinets assembly.