DemoIT

Reviews for DemoIT

Mike
Mike

Banquet Hall Demolition

Everyone was awesome, motivated, clean and reliable. The job was always kept clear and safe. The project was completed on time within scheduling. Overall great crew and amazing service.

Thank you for your kind review . It was a pleasure working with you. Very happy with the outcome . Before we started the Demo I didn't think the empty space would be this big when it's empty.

Moe

R & M in North Toronto
R & M in North Toronto

Demolition and concrete cutting

I am so lucky I found Moe. I got a few quotes for demolition and his was by far the most competitive. In addition to reading Homestars reviews, I also called his references and they all raved about him. He was completely reliable, professional, friendly and accommodating. He was more than happy to help out with other work that was outside of the scope, such as concrete cutting and soil removal. He took care of everything, with attention to detail. He and his crew worked really hard, and were very friendly and respectful of my property. He is one of the nicest people I have dealt with. I highly recommend him.

Thank you for the kind review . It was a pleasure working with you.

Great experience, highly recommend DemoIT

Moe and his team were very professional, hard working and did a great job on this backyard demo project. Moe was great to work with, very accommodating especially when this project turned out to be more work than it had initially looked like.

We highly recommend Moe and his team to anyone looking for demo work, you'll be happy you hired them

vincentsgotmail
vincentsgotmail

Demolition of ceilings and staircase in a century home.

Moe was a pleasure to deal with from his first site visit until the job site was swept clean. His quote was competitive and he arrived at exactly the time he had given me. He was easy to reach by phone or text throughout the process and kept me informed of the progress. I would definitely use his crew again.

Thanks for the review Vince . It was a pleasure working with you. Good luck on your renovations.

Garage/shed demo

Moe and his team demolished our garage/shed, leaving an underlying parking pad intact. As with any project, a few bumps in the road came up - delay with dumpster pickup, a few spilled paint cans, rain, traffic. Moe was always available, friendly, and working hard to get the demo done as quickly as he could. Our neighbours were all shocked with how quickly and well the project was completed. Thanks to Moe we doubled our yard space and have a parking spot we can use!

Thank you for the kind review . We're glad to hear you now have double the yard space . It was a pleasure working with you.

Moe

Marcello  in Toronto
Marcello in Toronto

Office Fit-up - Demolition

Demo It performed demolition on an office fit-up project where I was the Prime Contractor. He and his crew were punctual and worked through an office complex without even marking a wall or a door, a hard thing to do when hauling a lot of construction and interior waste through a corridor.

I highly recommend Demo It for their work ethic and value pricing.

Thank you for the kind review .

ben
ben
1 review Hamilton, ON

Project Demolition

Mo is an actual legend. Through tough job site obstacles, bad weather, unexpected challenges and me (an incredibly difficult client), he pulled off my job with class and dedication. He and his team showed up when others might not have. He stuck to his word and worked himself far past where most people would in order to deliver customer satisfaction.

Do not look to anyone else for your demo needs. Mo is your guy.

Hi Ben, I appreciate the kind review. It was a pleasure coming in doing the demo . Rain or shine we don't give up we'll go the extra mile to achieve customer satisfaction

Petribo
Petribo
1 review Caledon, ON

interior renovation

The project: to tear down the plaster on 12' ceiling and 600sq.ft room. Mo and his crew got it done in two days. Not an easy job considering the height and contamination. They were on time, effective and cleaned
up the debris to the bin. More important, Mo is helping and treats his crew with respect. Totally recommend his crew.

Hi petru , thank you for you're kind review . It was a pleasure doing the work for you. I hope you're Reno goes as planed .

alvingutierrez86
alvingutierrez86
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Trim, floor removal

Had to have parquet and tile removed. The parquet had an excessive amount of glue and was difficult to remove. Moe and his crew got the job done within a few days. High quality work for an extremely fair price. The crew was professional and Moe was easy to work with. Would recommend to anyone!

Hi alvin , thank you for you're kind review . I hope the Reno goes well.

ONERENO I.
ONERENO I.

Demolition and removal of garbage

Moe and his crew are very professional and reliable. Moe always responds to calls and leaves the site clean when he leaves. His prices are extremely fair and i wouldnt hesitate to refer him or use him again for our other projects.

More about DemoIT

DemoIT is CLEAN DUSTLESS FREE interior demolition company is what we take pride in. Do you need need a demo before starting your renovations? We offer all type of demolition work for residential, commercial, restaurants and offices. We are fully licensed and insured company covered with WSIB. We services throughout ...
Looking for Demolition pros in Hamilton?