Smart4u

Review for Smart4u

Ranjit in Brampton
Ranjit in Brampton

Installation not completed

We are extremely disappointed with the level of customer service Smart4U Security has provided. They initially called our home to sell us the camera doorbell system, and we also asked them to install a camera inside the house, which would be connected to our DVR at a cost of $150. The installer setup the doorbell and installed the internal camera. The camera, however was not compatible with our DVR system. He advised he would instruct the company to order a new camera, and he would return in a couple of days to connect it. After a few days, we called the company, and they had no records of the order. They told me they would investigate and call me back to schedule an appointment. We did not hear back from them. One week later, we tried calling them many times, but there was no answer. We left many messages over the next week, but no call back was received from them. We finally connected with a customer service rep, and he said we would need to pay $80 for the visit. This is part of the unfinished installation, and they want to charge for the visit! Later, on a Friday, I called again, and spoke with a rep, and told him the full story. He said that someone will get back to me by the following Tuesday. I asked for the Supervisor’s name and extension #, which he gave to me, and asked me to call if I don’t receive a response by Tuesday. Surprise, no call came back from them. So, I gave them a couple of additional days, and then spoke with the Supervisor, Sudesh on Thursday. He assured me that the same installer would return and call me right back to schedule an appointment. It has now been another week, and no one has called me. I’m sorry, but this is by far the worst customer service I have ever encountered by any company!!! It seems they are too busy trying to make their sales, but have no time to finish the installations or service existing clients!