Smart4u

Reviews for Smart4u

samantha guadagnino in Etobicoke
samantha guadagnino in Etobicoke

Pet store buissness alarm

Very satisfied with the service, thanks to Nyu, she was very professional and helped us threw everything with details, highly recommended, If you are looking for a new alarm system.

Thank you Samantha, we are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service.

albert in Kitchener
albert in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

PHARMACY SECURITY

Very good service, Nhu is very good, she's keep me with my pharmacy from start up til now. We been open for 2 years now, any time I have questions for her, she has always been there for us. Smart4u is a very good company, Chubb monitoring is excellent service.

Thank you Albert, we are happy to hear that you are happy with Smart4u and Chubb Monitoring. Our customers are very important to us as our priority is to make sure your business stay safe. Thank you for putting your trust in our company to protect your pharmacy.

Jlmc
Jlmc

Gift shop Mississauga

Very professional and efficient.
The intallation was good and the system works very good and professionally

Thank you, glad to hear that you are happy with our service. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our office at Smart4u 905-488-4393 or you can contact your sales rep directly with any questions in regards to your business alarm system.

martinsm22
martinsm22

Business security

Good customer service very good security system. Nhu is very detail and professional. I would highly recommended Smart4u Security.

Thank you Martin, we are glad to hear that you are happy with Smart4u Security, our customers are very important to us, we are glad to hear that our sales rep Nhu was very detailed and professional.

jennifer.tran
jennifer.tran

House Security

Nhu was very helpful throughout the whole process. She provided us with a security system with setup and was very detailed in her explanations and made everything happen smoothly.

Thank you Jennifer, we are happy that you are happy with our rep Nhu. Yes she is very detailed and always caring for clients.

shirish.patel
shirish.patel

Store

Great quality work and the sales associate was amazing . She has great knowledge about the product and the service that's being offered

Thank you Sherish for the nice review we are glad to hear that one of our sales rep was able to provide you with good service and product knowledge.

Home Security

Great service for home and business monitoring and security with reliable service. Nhu is excellent help whenever any issue comes up and the problem is fixed as soon as possible.

At Smart4u, our customers are very important to us, we are glad to hear that Nhu was an excellent help. Thank you

Ibrahim
Ibrahim

Alarm and camera installation

The technician was very professional. Cleaned up after himself. Went through all the procedures with me. Was patient. Even when I asked so many questions. Great service. Would recommend to family and friends.

At Smart4u, we all work as a team, from beginning to end. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our installation and all your great questions. Thank you

Tum in Toronto
Tum in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

My busness shop

I got alarm system from this company. Everything work good. The company call me, i check my business and found out my door did not lock that made the door open. Very good service.

At Smart4u: Chubb ( Counterforce) monitoring station agent are superior at responding to alarm alert, we strive our best to keep our customer safe, we are glad to hear that everything went well for you and that you are happy with our service. Thank you

pham2008
pham2008

Home alarm system

Our alarm just acting up and off even if not active. I called my agent, Như Trang Nguyen, right away, she contact the customer service

At Smart4u, our customer is our priority, we are glad to hear that Nhu directed your service in a timely manner. Thank you.

More about Smart4u

Smart4u, the core of our business is to protect home and business owner from intrusion and property damage. With our monitoring package, we also offer additional protection for smoke, fire, carbon monoxide and flood protection. Our Smart Home and Business packages provides our customers with a peace of mind.