Van Winkle Sign & Display

Review for Van Winkle Sign & Display

SteveN from Mississauga
SteveN from Mississauga

Address signage above garage

Ken was referred to me by my neighbour after I saw the job he did for her in putting her street address across the top of the garage. With all the projects I managed this year, including siding, I completely forgot about putting the address back on the house. Ken sent me sample fonts and was very patient as we played around with others and consulted friends on what would match the house but not resemble the neighbour's. Once we agreed on a font it was a quick and easy visit for Ken to have the job complete. The address looks classy and I highly recommend him.