YNG Developments

Reviews for YNG Developments

versaillesstudiodesigns
versaillesstudiodesigns

West Wing Ensuites for His and Her along with His Dressing Room

I've been doing this a long time and I would recommend YNG absolutely! Steve, Victor, Zoltan, Eduardo and their crew not only worked with integrity but the quality that they achieved was fantastic. My tilers will not be disappointed.

Steve showed up when he said that he would, was always polite while being industrious. I have a few jobs coming up in the near future and I look forward to working with them for years to come.

Nearing the end my electrician had to make some changes and they worked with me to help me remedy the last minute patches. Not one complaint. Everything was executed with professionalism, industry and with a great attitude!! My new go-to crew for framing and drywall. Thanks guys for a great experience.

Sal
Sal

Pallet wall, pot lights and tv Mount installation

Very happy with the work!!!
Easy to talk to, honest, extremely detailed, organized and fast. Steve is good on returning calls the same day, following schedule and fair when it comes to his quotes.

Thanks Sal!
It was great being able to put our minds together to create the reclaimed pallet wall, it turned out great! Thanks for your business.

roncalas
roncalas

Backyard tiki bar

Yng development's service, attention to detail and professionalism was outstanding. Great innovative ideas and overall a great experience. Highly recommended !

Mr. Calas
Thank you for allowing me to have full creative direction for the outdoor tiki bar, and for the welcoming hospitality.

More about YNG Developments

Toronto based Contracting, specializing in Residential Renovations/ Commercial Applications. Specilized in TAPING and DRYWALL. Popcorn ceiling removal. Level 5 Finish.