Candoor Overhead Doors

Candoor Overhead Doors

Reviews for Candoor Overhead Doors

Eddy in Toronto
Eddy in Toronto

Roll up shutters installation and supply

I was having a really hard time finding a company that supplied and installed roll up shutters. I am really glad that I found Candoor
They are really professionals and made my man bar look amazing
I recommend 100 percent their services and I will be working with them for future projects

Thank you so much Eddy! We are very glad we have touched base and completed this project for you. We look forward to future projects we will be working on together :)

Alexis in Toronto
Alexis in Toronto
0 reviews Erin, ON

Black garage door

The service from Candoor was amazing the minute I spoke to the sales rep. They were very professional and helped me chose the door I invisioned. The instalation was quick and no hassle. They also installed a new lift master side mounted opener that I can control and monitor from my phone. Great guys, would highly recommend! Thank you Candoor!

Thank you very much for the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy our services and door/opener satisfy your needs. Thank you for choosing Candoor!

Dawn in Bowmanville
Dawn in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Garage door repair

One of the cables on my garage door snapped. Called around noon, and cables on both sides of the door were replaced within hours, at a very reasonable price. Couldn't be happier, thanks Ron!

Dawn, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very happy you're satisfied with our services. Cheers from the Candoor team.

More about Candoor Overhead Doors

Candoor Overhead Doors ltd, is a leader in the garage door industry. We are family owned and operated and established in 1988. Since then we have build a company based on reliability, honesty, knowledge and quality workmanship. We provide customers with premium installations, technical sales, residential and commercial services, and distribution/retail sales. We are also Ontario's top installation and supply company for security shutters, roller shutters, cabana shutters and roll up garage doors.

For over 30 years we have been servicing the GTA and surrounding regions; currently we service the GTA, Orangeville to Collingwood and Cottage Country (Muskoka, Haliburton, Georgian Bay, Gravenhurst, Bracebridge and Huntsville).

We have partnered with the highest of quality manufacturers to provide our customer with the most exceptional garage doors, garage door openers, security shutters and rolling door products. Whether your home is looking for a new and updated traditional look, modern garage door, something more classic looking, cabana/ pool house roller shutters or a security coverings for your windows or doors we guarantee we will have the right door for you at the right price!