Invincible Garage

Reviews for Invincible Garage

Chew in Toronto
Chew in Toronto

Garrage Makeover

Our was concrete(results in a lot of dust and it has damages everywhere), the rafter was cracked and required fixing and the electrical wiring of the garage was all over the place. So we reached out to Invicible garage for a project to give it a a complete makeover. The electrical wiring was fixed and tidy up, the rafter was fixed, dry wall was put on the ceiling with pot lights, proslat wall was installed and they also finished the floor and foundation with epoxy. We were very happy with the end result

Garage Remodel

I totally agree with the reviewers who posted on here stating that Aryan and his crew where amazing to work with. I can attest to this as he worked on remodeling my garage.
The project started on time and was finished within one day as initially confirmed.
The crew completed what was agreed to plus fixed a few areas with plywood that was not in scope.
All my questions were thoroughly responded to and my issues and concerns were immediately addressed.
I’ve received many compliments from the neighbours on my garage remodel.
My only regret is that I didn’t do it sooner.
I wouldn’t hesitate recommending "Invincible Garage" to anyone looking to transform their garage.
The cost of the project was reasonable and within my budget and their time-line met my expectations.
The end result being I am totally happy with my remodeled garage floor as well as with the product, company, crew, price, time-line and professionalism shown me.

Thank You so much, it was a pleasure working with you on your project.

Garage renovation

Invincible Garage did an excellent job in turning my garage from a messing disorganized area to one that is slick and very organized where everything has its spot. I could t be happier.

daniel in Toronto
daniel in Toronto

Garage flooring coating

I had Invincible Garage Inc. transform my garage floor with a polyaspartic floor coating on seeing the end result of my neighbour's garage floor. I contacted Aryan and scheduled an appointment. He provided me with the details of what can be done. It was a smooth and stress-free transformation to completion. I now have a garage that looks good and much easier to clean/maintain in the future. Thank you Aryan.

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you on your project.

Tony in Brampton
Tony in Brampton

Garage floor and organization

contacted Invincible Garage to inquire about cleaning up my garage and getting the floor done. After speaking with Aryan, he gave me some suggestions and we set up a date and time to get it done. This was easily one of the best decisions I made to improve my garage. it is impressive, looks amazing, clean, neat, organized. Guys were on time, professional, great communication. Friends are in amazement at appearance of my garage. Highly recommend Invincible Garage!! Thank you for making my garage look amazing!!!!

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you on your project.

Mark
Mark
10 reviews Caledon, ON

Garage coating and Wall

Aryan was great from start to finish, the guys that came banged out the wall and the flooring in approx 6hrs. Will definitely recommend.

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Garage makeover

Invincible Garage wow! Aryan and his crew, A plus for service, quality and professionalism. I have always wanted to have a garage I can literally live in and they made it a reality at a great price for less than the competitors. I highly recommend Invincible Garage to anyone who ask, thank you Aryan.

Thank You so much, it was a pleasure working with you on your project.

Michael DiVerdi from Toronto
Michael DiVerdi from Toronto

Garage Slats

Aryan from Invincible Garages was easy to deal with. The crew installed the system in one day. They took their time and made all the nice detailed cuts.

Garage remodel

Great service and craftsmanship from Aryan and team! I got great advice and ideas on how to reorganize my garage and it looks great. I get lots of compliments and now it feels like an extension of the house.

Suren in Toronto
Suren in Toronto

Garage Flooring and Slateall

Aryan and his crew are amazing. Excellent, neat and detailed work. Could not have asked for more. Aryan came in, understood what we wanted and had some great suggestions and samples. We decided on the scope and set the date for project. Crew came in and started working right away and completed the project on time. The place was sparkling clean when crew finished the job. Our garage now looks amazing and is receiving lots of compliments. Best decision made to hire Aryan and crew. Would recommend him to anyone looking to make their garage a part of their home.

Thank You very much. It was a pleasure working with you on your project.

More about Invincible Garage

Invincible Garage specializes in designing your garage to look luxurious and well organized. We design cabinetry to meet your needs, making everything easily accessible and manageable. Creating lighting that meets every family members needs,
whether its the handy man at work or kids simply practicing with their band in the garage, we have what best suits you. Painting skills that will add a fresh new look to your garage and applying floor coating that gives your garage a look that makes friends and neighbours think you spent millions. By making all these upgrades to your garage, you are adding more market value to your home and creating a space that you will enjoy every time you step into your car .