Invincible Garage

Garage Design & Organization
29 Greengate Rd Toronto ON M3B 1E7

Reviews for Invincible Garage

Love my new garage! Great work by Invincible Garage.

The team did an amazing job. Full transformation of my garage including the flooring and wall panels. I have shown the work to some friends and neighbors. Everyone loves it. The work was completed on time and budget. Crew took all efforts for clean up, leaving it ready for me to organize my things. Very pleased with my experience.

It was a pleasure working with you on your project. Thank you.

Invincible Garage

Yesterday Invincible Garage applied their coating to our garage floor and we couldn't be more pleased. The workers arrived on time, were very polite and professional, and cleaned up thoroughly at the competition of the job. From the beginning, we were impressed with this company. Aryan responded to my voicemail quickly, arrived at the agreed time for his appointment and later that same day, emailed me a detailed quote. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to have their garage floor refinished.

Thank You so much, it was a pleasure working with you on your project.

Levto
Levto

Fantastic job!

I didn't think my very old, dirty cracked concrete floor could be repaired, let alone look this outstanding. Invincible Garage did an amazing job of restoring my floor for the right price...and in one day! The workers showed up on time and got to work immediately, working tirelessly until the job was done. I'm as thrilled with the results as I am the entire process from quote to finish. (I should mention that another company wouldn't even quote the job because my floors were THAT bad. Aryan was completely undaunted.) Highly recommend!

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you on your project.

Garage floor

Aryan and his crew were very professional and polite. Job well done.
My garage floor looks like new and they also did my front entrance it looks like new again.

Thank you, it was a pleasure meeting you and working with you on your project.

Sumedh P.
Sumedh P.

Garage renovation

It was always my dream to have a garage cum workshop and wanted to have a facelift for it. Invincible Garage did a wonderful job on it. The job included flooring in a 2 car garage and slatwall installation on one wall. Aryan from Invincible Garage came and gave the quote quickly. The quote was very reasonable. The work was started on a mutually agreed date. The team of 2 people did the slatwall installation and flooring in 2 days as agreed. We honoured the recommended curing time and the qualitative facelift was complete. The neighbours were inquiring and admiring the work as well. Aryan also home delivered the slatwall hooks. Overall a very pleasant experience; no hidden costs, no delays, no shortcuts with quality! Thanks Aryan and your team; will certainly recommend your company to our freinds.

Sumedh
June 27, 2019

Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to work with you on your project.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garage renovation

Aryan and the team did a fantastic job. They came on time every day and finished the project in four days. Our garage was a disaster and we’re very pleased with the result.

I’m glad to hear that you guys were happy with the service. Thank you for the review.

Carl
Carl
11 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Garage floor beautification

I hired this company based on their stellar reviews and they didn't dissapoint. They were punctual, polite, well priced, honest and did fantastic work within a day. I do not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Thanks again guys!

Thank you Carl. It was a pleasure working with you on your project.

ajai.moni86
ajai.moni86

Garage and front patio

They did an amazing job on my garage and front patio. Can’t be happier with the way it turned out.

It was very nice working with you on your project.

Shiraz
Shiraz
1 review Pickering, ON

Garage flooring

Very professional and particulate. Took their time and didn't do a rush job. Accommodated to my schedule. Highly recommend!

Thank you Shiraz. It was a pleasure working with you on your project.

More about Invincible Garage

Invincible Garage specializes in designing your garage to look luxurious and well organized. We design cabinetry to meet your needs, making everything easily accessible and manageable. Creating lighting that meets every family members needs,
whether its the handy man at work or kids simply practicing with their band in the garage, we have what best suits you. Painting skills that will add a fresh new look to your garage and applying floor coating that gives your garage a look that makes friends and neighbours think you spent millions. By making all these upgrades to your garage, you are adding more market value to your home and creating a space that you will enjoy every time you step into your car .