HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in London  >  Practical Solutions: Home Renovation And Repair Services

Reviews for Practical Solutions: Home Renovation And Repair Services

Tom Piotrowski in London
Tom Piotrowski in London

basement renovation

I was referred to Practical Solutions by my realtor. I called a few other contractors but Ramzi seemed honest and knowledgeable. We negotiated the cost with him and made some changes to fit out budget. He was also able to save us some money by using his contractor discount.
I'm happy with their work. They framed, installed drywall, tile and laminate flooring. They also installed doors, trim and painted. They work was done according to the floor plan he gave us at the beginning.
Ramzi came back one week after the renovation to do extra work but refused to charge us for it. He mounted the tv on the wall, installed blinds and closet shelves. Overall, my family and I are happy with the new basement.

Christina M in London
Christina M in London

kitchen and bathroom renovation

We hired practical solutions to renovate our kitchen and washroom. They done an excellent job. Ramzi and his crew worked very deligiently and we are very pleased with the results. They were courteous, responsive and understanding and I wasn't charged for the little changes.

Michelle in London
Michelle in London

painting

Practical solutions team painted my condo for me. They did a good job at a reasonable price. They reinstalled pictures and wall plates when they finished. Completedetails the work on time without any issues. Reliable and friendly. I would call them again. Thanks.