Orange Restoration San Diego

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
7554 Trade St #B San Diego CA 92121
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in San Diego  >  Orange Restoration San Diego

Reviews for Orange Restoration San Diego

Marga in San Diego
Marga in San Diego
1 review Hamilton, ON

Fire Damage

Following a kitchen fire I contacted Orange Restoration. I am very impressed with the quality of work and customer service. The head tech, Yoni, made sure the crew left my house better than it was before and were very respectful. Yaron did an excellent run down of the process and dealt with my adjuster personally. I am very likely to use Orange again, although I hope I won't need to.

Debra W. in San Diego
Debra W. in San Diego

Flood damage clean up

I worked with Orange Restoration once before, when heavy storms left my house flooded. After a leaky pipe flooded one of my rental
properties yesterday, I didn’t hesitate to call Orange Restoration.
Both times I called them, they were quick, professional, and handled
my insurance efficiently. I will never call anyone else for water
damage or flooding.

More about Orange Restoration San Diego

Orange Restoration has been providing mold removal, fire damage repair, infection control & water damage restoration services in the San Diego area since 2004. More at www. orange-restoration. com