Nilu Renovation

Toronto ON M6N 2E9

Reviews for Nilu Renovation

Happy customer!! in York
Happy customer!! in York

The best handyman service ever

We were recommended by a friend and hired for the whole day. Completed 15 items on my list after moving into a new house and was so polite and friendly. Knew exactly what he was doing and was as pleasure to have in my home. I would recommend him to anyone needing work done around the house.
Put up medicine cabinets, window adjustment, bed assembly, towel rods, etc. So professional and couldn’t recommend him highly enough. Would always use if available. Our new ‘go to’ person. Thank you.

Thank you guys.

A.M.
A.M.
10 reviews Ajax, ON

Repairs, replacement, painting

We had an unfortunate slow leak from the kitchen sink pipe on the main floor that seeped through the floor and to the ceiling in the basement recreation room. We got the leak repaired by a plumber (found on HomeStars) and then talked to Tony about fixing the damage. He was prompt to answer and came to assess the damage right away although very busy with other jobs. He squeezed us in as quickly as possible. He replaced the soaked and mouldy cupboard base under the sink, restored the damaged section of the ceiling below, treated it against mould, and repainted the entire rec room ceiling. We were impressed because he could have made it a bigger job by replacing several pieces of ceiling drywall, but swore it wasn't necessary. It all ended up looking good as new. Tony was friendly, honest, and did a great job. We're hoping to get him back for other jobs that need his expertise. Thanks, Tony!
("Before" pics attached.)

Thank You guys.

Ramnathan in Toronto
Ramnathan in Toronto

Hood installation

Tony is a fantastic professional. He was quick to respond, gave me a very reasonable quote and completed the hood installation in time. I would definitely recommend Tony to everyone!!!

Thank you guys. I really appreciate it.

Marina in Toronto
Marina in Toronto

Excellence in everything they do!

Tony of Nilu renovations always delivers great work. Over the years we did hardwood floors, tiles, painting jobs, installing a giant children play set and many smaller projects.
Tony's work is always of highest quality, neat and on time - priced extremely fairly. That's why we always recommended him to family and friends.
What's most impressive is that even when we had odd jobs to do (putting kids' names up on the wall, faucets etc.) Tony did it with the same enthusiasm and attention to details as if it was for his family. Highly recommend his work.

Thank you guys. That meens a lot.

kitchen cabinet repair

Tony responded to our request quickly and gave us a fair estimate. He came back just a few days later to fix the collapsed drawer rails, loose door frame, back board that had a wide opening around the pipe, and the sagging shelf in our aging kitchen cabinet. He did a very good job, and the cost was less than originally quoted because the work required less time. We are very pleased that we asked Tony to do the job. Very efficient, very reasonable and very pleasant.

Thank you guys for the business and for the review.

Irena in Toronto
Irena in Toronto

Bathroom renovations

It was so nice to work with Tony. Not only he responded right away, but he was also very polite and honest.
He renovated my entire bathroom. Tony gave me very good advise and I love the design. He did an excellent job for a very good price and I am very happy that I chose him.
I will definitely ask him to come back to do more renovations in my house.
I will recommend him to my friends. No one will regret hiring Tony.

Thank you guys. It was great working with you.

Diana in Toronto
Diana in Toronto

Professional, Quality

Tony, Is a wonderful and professional contractor. He's on time and on budget. He's completed a mini renovation (wall repair, painting, faucet, grout, caulking, lighting install etc.) of my condo before I moved in. He communicates the progrress and any snags. He's trustworthy and doesn't jump around baiting jobs, he delivers as promised. I hightly recommend him. I will have him do my big reno in a few years.

Thank you Diana for the review. I really appreciate it. Cheers.

D.A. in Toronto
D.A. in Toronto

Several Home Repairs

Tony has helped us over the years with many bathroom repairs over the past couple of years. His work has included replacing a toilet, redoing caulking, and fixing leaks. We have found Tony to be a pleasure to work with. He is honest and is easy to schedule with, and he always comes at the scheduled time and charges a very fair price for his excellent work.

Thank you guys. I'm so happy that you liked my job.

Julie Walker in Old Toronto
Julie Walker in Old Toronto

Ceiling Replacement

Tony was referred to me by a roofing company when water damage prompted us to replace a bedroom ceiling.
Tony was very responsive and was helpful with suggestions around
other considerations such as insulation and lighting.
He worked well with other tradesman and did a thorough job
in demolition, and later drywall and painting.
He was always very approachable and accommodating around
scheduled days. Overall, Tony is straightforward and reliable and
is realistic in what work he will do and what he would refer to others.
This makes for a pleasant and trustworthy working relationship.

Thank you guys. It was a pleasure working with you.

Samantha B. in
Samantha B. in

Bathroom renovations - but has done home renovations, home repairs and painting

Tony is an incredible contractor!! He is so kind, so honest and pays attention to every detail, no matter how big or small the job is. His craftsmanship is excellent. We are so happy and so impressed. This is why we've contacted Tony over and over again for several household projects. Rest assured you are in the best hands with Tony!

More about Nilu Renovation

Nilu Renovation can take care of all your renovations and repairs, big or small. I pride myself on excellent service and workmanship, and always put the customer first. My specialties are tiling, flooring, framing, drywall, painting, kitchen installation, demolition, deck construction, landscaping and more. I have extensive plumbing and electrical ...
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?