Handyman Services
23 Edinborough Crt Toronto ON M6N 2E9

Reviews for Nilu Renovation

Samantha B. in
Samantha B. in

Bathroom renovations - but has done home renovations, home repairs and painting

Tony is an incredible contractor!! He is so kind, so honest and pays attention to every detail, no matter how big or small the job is. His craftsmanship is excellent. We are so happy and so impressed. This is why we've contacted Tony over and over again for several household projects. Rest assured you are in the best hands with Tony!

Julie Firestone in Orangeville
Julie Firestone in Orangeville
2 reviews Orangeville, ON

Numerous home repairs

Tony was professional and efficient and extremely capable, polite and thorough. He was the only Homestars handyman that even responded to my request for several small handyman jobs in my house. I hesitate to recommend him because he will be so busy I won't be able to get him to come back !

Allan in Toronto
Allan in Toronto

HOME IMPROVEMENTS

BEST Handyman I have ever experienced. Honest, reliable and conscientious. He was very fair in pricing and he did an excellent job. He promised to do it in a certain time frame and it was completed in that time frame. Homestar recommended him and they where 100% correct

sam Chan in Toronto
sam Chan in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

(416)888-7437
Toronto
M6N 2E9

Tony was referred to me by a plumber to renovate a small very old bathroom in my house, basically to build a shower from the ground up. i am totally satisfied with his work and the final product. I especially impressed with his work ethics and professionalism. He never once made a up-sell and always accommodated our additional small requests to improve our project with good and cheerful attitude.

Jean in Toronto
Jean in Toronto

handyman service

Tony came to help me in an unfinished project including baseboards, caulking, touch up paints etc..., and I was extremely pleased by his professionalism. He is very details oriented and does not cut corners. Beside, he is a very well spoken person that I would recommend anytime.

Night123 in Toronto
Night123 in Toronto

Painting/Drywall/General Repairs

We hired Tony to identify a leak in our washroom and repair the drywall. Very quickly we could see he is a professional, honest and reliable person who is incredible at what he does!

We then hired him to do a host of repairs around the house including major drywall (ceiling and walls from roof water damage) repairs and painting of 6 rooms. Tony is an honest hard worker who takes pride in what he does. We look forward to hiring him again for future projects.

General Repairs in the house

Great job! Tony is very professional and accommodating. It was a pleasure working with him. Tony did a faboulous job getting my house looking amazing again. The house is an older home which required major repairs such as, drywall, painting, and general repairs throughout the entire house. Prior to hiring Tony, regrettably, I had hired a renovation company to revenovate my entire house which required major drywalling, painting and etc.... From the start, they were a disaster. The project was poorly manage. The trade guys claimed they were painters/drywalls experts. They were incompetent and unskillful, and as result, they were counter-productive. Thankfully, I found Tony who had to redo all their work properly. I was very pleased with the end results! Thank you for an amazing and well done job!

Usha from Scarborough
Usha from Scarborough

Kitchen renovation

Tony did an amazing job doing some kitchen renovations for us. He was able to redo the drywall ceiling for us and our entire kitchen looks great now. Tony also did the back splash tiles for us and his work was very neat and precise. He was always on time and communicated every time throughout and it was a pleasure working with Tony. We hope to work with him again in the future. Thanks so much Tony for a job wonderfully done!

Willi in Toronto
Willi in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

(416)888-7437
Toronto
M6N 2E9

Tony did an amazing job on my renovation. He redid the wall and floor tiles, installed new fixtures and painted the bathroom in my 75 year old condo. His work was impeccable, which was no small feat considering the age of the building. Tony finished on time and communicated very well throughout the project.

More about Nilu Renovation

Nilu Renovation can take care of all your renovations and repairs, big or small. I pride myself on excellent service and workmanship, and always put the customer first. My specialties are tiling, flooring, framing, drywall, painting, kitchen installation, demolition, deck construction, landscaping and more. I have extensive plumbing and electrical ...
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?