Renewal By Andersen Of Greater Toronto

Renewal By Andersen Of Greater Toronto

Reviews for Renewal By Andersen Of Greater Toronto

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Replacement of seven Windows and One Sliding Door

Every aspect of my relationship with Renewal by Andersen from their initial sales presentation at the Home Show to the final installation was well coordinated, and incredibly professional. I am delighted with the process and above all, the outcome. The 7 windows and one sliding door are magnificent. The installers, Alex & Mike were incredibly efficient and tidy. The design consultant, Thomas Reynolds, spent several hours with me during the installation. The best service I have ever encountered by any company.

Thank you so much for taking the time to detail your experience. When we talk about Renewal by Andersen Signature Service, this is exactly what we mean. We're happy to hear that YOU are happy, and are glad we had the opportunity to work on your project.

Gloria/Ron  in Mississauga
Gloria/Ron in Mississauga

Patio door & 3 casement windows

On our recent installation of 3 casement windows, our installers, Joe& Ekmet, encountered seriously unexpected challenges, handled this situation with utmost skill, patience, & stamina as this went well beyond their regular hours. Joe’s experience , reassurance & professionalism in assessing what to do was gratefully appreciated . The results of their excellent problem solving abilities meant we had beautifully installed windows.
Also our consultations with staff, Rachel, VP, Jeff, were clear, positive, & very helpful demonstrating why we highly recommend these people, company to do further work & to others.
Sincerely, Gloria, Ron K

Gloria/Ron, It's awesome to hear that our team was able to navigate every challenge they faced on their way to a successful installation. Thank you so much for trusting your home to us and enjoy your beautiful new windows!

JB in Old Toronto
JB in Old Toronto

Good installation during difficult weather

Alex, Elmar and Dimitry had a long day installing 6 windows during cold, rain, wind and eventually darkness outside. Thomas was easy to work with and helpful when deciding on the type of windows. Final measurements of the windows were completed soon after signing the contract. Renewal by Andersen was good at communicating both before and after the installation, and the team's friendliness helped make the somewhat stressful project a fair bit less stressful. I would be happy to work with Renewal by Andersen should any other windows need replacing.

JB, we're happy to hear that we were able to make your project as stress free as possible. Thank you for trusting your home to us and welcome to the Renewal family!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kyle Dias from the moment he came by my house was so helpful. We were on board to go with the black on black windows for my house, but due to some unforeseen circumstances in regards to sale of my house we had to cancel the order :( Of course when it comes to my next property I'll be ready to plan with Kyle and RBA to get them in. I was so impressed with his knowledge not only of their product but the others in the window market. Kyle through our whole ordeal made it clear that RBA is not just supplying the highest quality product but also customer service which reflects that.

Peter, we're delighted to hear that Kyle left such a wonderful first impression. Thank you for considering us and we look forward to welcoming you to the Renewal family soon!

Cleusa in Etobicoke
Cleusa in Etobicoke

Michael Smith is the King of Windows

Michael Smith is a top-rate design consultant and provided us a detailed and knowledgeable window selection and measuring experience. He made sure we loved our windows from the beginning of the selection process to the end of the installation. The workmanship by Joe and Ekam was very well done. We love our new windows.

Cleusa, glad to hear that you love your new windows. Thanks for trusting your project to us!

Robyn in Mississauga
Robyn in Mississauga

Beautiful Windows & Great Customer Service

My experience with Renewal by Andersen has been nothing but positive! Kelly was a great sales rep who took her time to answer all of our questions and ensure that we understood exactly what product we were investing in. Our installation team were prompt, respectful of our home and pets, and did an amazing job installing a 4 gorgeous windows for us. We are so pleased with the sign and product, which has enhanced our space and added value to our home.

Robyn, we're delighted to hear how happy you are with your experience throughout the process. Thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Renewal family!

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Window replacement

We replaced seven windows in our house and the work was very well done. The installers Alex and Dmitry did a amazing job. The windows are one of the best products in the world, great company over all.

Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience and are happy with your windows. Thanks for choosing us for your window project!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Dark bronze, whole house. George Park was very helpful and considerate.

Sales and service by George Park was very helpful and very considerate.
The installation was timely and done very efficiently. I don’t know why I have to write so many words for a review.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us. We're delighted that your installation went so well & that George was so helpful!

Kat77 in East York
Kat77 in East York

Windows

Excellent customer service and trying to find savings and energy efficient solutions rather than upsell me. Daniel is a great approachable rep who identified all of my Issues with windows and my heating and offered solutions.

Kat, we're proud to hear that Daniel made helped guide you towards the best fit for your home. Thank you so much for choosing us and for letting us know how well he took care of you!

eight windows replaced

Joe & Eakam worked diligently all day on Friday Sept 28/18. The windows were replaced expertly. Any mess they made they cleaned up as they worked. We are extremely pleased with the final result. Even though they were expensive, I would certainly recommend Renewal by Andersen.

We're delighted to hear that you're pleased. Thank you for choosing us for your window project!

More about Renewal By Andersen Of Greater Toronto

Renewal by Andersen of Greater Toronto is proud to serve the window replacement and patio door replacement needs of the greater Toronto area.

Our turnkey process begins with a call from you and includes a respectful in-home sales consultation, custom-manufacturing of replacement windows to precisely fit your home and installation by a dedicated team of professionals. Best of all, we stand behind our products and installation with one of the strongest warranties in the greater Toronto window replacement business.