Renewal By Andersen Of Greater Toronto

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Mississauga ON L5L 5Y7
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Mississauga  >  Renewal By Andersen Of Greater Toronto

Reviews for Renewal By Andersen Of Greater Toronto

Victorian
Victorian

Expensive but worth it

I had the front windows and Patio sliding doors replaced. Andersen was timely, professional, tidy and efficient.
If only they were part of the the GreenOn program before it was cancelled...
I had another company do a couple windows- Andersen is FAR Superior.

Victorian, thank you so much for choosing us for your window and door project. We appreciate the kind words and high rating. Welcome to the Renewal family!

KNGMississauga in Guelph
KNGMississauga in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

11 Home Windows in Mississauga

Renewal By Andersen was an expensive but valuable investment for us.
We decided to replace all 11 windows on our main and upper floors in one go.
The sales executive, measurements crew and install team were all professional and invested in our satisfaction.
Solid and timely communication across the entire engagement, full understanding of our end goals.
We paid a significant % higher in total project cost, but felt comfortable with the reputation of the company and quality of the product as described.
My only concern was the use of "exploding offers"as a sales tactic.
Be prepared to make a BIG financial decision during the 2nd meeting with your assigned sales executive.

KNG, welcome to the Renewal family. Thank you for choosing us for your project and enjoy your beautiful new windows!

Darryl  in Whitby
Darryl in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Windows

I had 4 beautiful windows installed. Renewal by Anderson did a fantastic job with the installation, was on time, clean, efficient. Sabation and his partner were very friendly and knowledgeable. Great job!!!!

Darryl, we're very proud of our team and thrilled to hear that they provided you with an excellent installation experience. Thank you and enjoy your beautiful new windows!

ljw.rlp
ljw.rlp

Patio Door replacement

We have lived in our High Park century home for thirty years and decided to replace the patio door, which was installed one year prior to our moving in.
After researching several companies, we decided to have Renewal by Anderson do the job. Our decision was based upon the quality of product, information, samples and the professional insight , presented by their sales representative George. The project was completed within the time frame discussed and the installation, done by Jack, was very well done.

ljw, thank you so much for choosing us for your patio door project! We're proud to hear how well George & Jack represented our company. Welcome to the Renewal family!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Two Sliding Doors with Half Circles above

Ryan came to see the job, explained the efficiency of the glass that was used, the warranty and then gave us a quote, very knowledgable and polite. That visit was followed by Nathan, who checked to see if the measurements were right for the installation. The team of Alex and Terry worked long hours to install the doors and windows, superb workmanship and a delight to have in our house. We are thrilled with our new doors and so happy that we chose Renewal by Andersen!

Ryan, thank you so much for taking the time to detail your experience. When we talk about Renewal by Andersen Signature Service, this is exactly what we mean. We're happy to hear that YOU are happy, and are glad we had the opportunity to work on your project.

Rosalind Patel in Hamilton
Rosalind Patel in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Window replacement

Although the price is a little high to replace 5 windows, the quality of the windows were very good. The patience and understanding of all were greatly appreciated, right from the initial meeting with the salesperson to the actual installers.

Rosalind, we're glad to hear how happy you are with the quality of your new windows and with the process throughout. Thanks for choosing us and welcome to the Renewal family!

Debbie Deschamps in Toronto
Debbie Deschamps in Toronto
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

3 Window Replacements

Aug 28th - Replaced 3 Windows - Living room (Bay to Straight - Kitchen Window and Patio Door.
Windows are amazing and worth the extra money for they are not Vinyl.
The installation was great - Old windows removed new foam insulation added and all was leveled to ensure they went in straight. A window is a window however if not installed properly will not look great.
The mess was cleaned up before they left and they were very professional.
Alex and Terry great job Andersen is very lucky to have such expert installers..- Andersen needs to give you both a bonus - I only hope you are still around when we replace the last 3 windows.

Debbie, glad to hear how happy you are with your new windows and with the work of Alex & Terry. Thanks for choosing us and we look forward to the next stage of your project!

Anthea in Bowmanville
Anthea in Bowmanville
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Windows and patio door replacement project

Andersen attended to my request 10 minutes after I sent an online request. Customer Service called me from US and set up my appointment for Sunday morning 10am appointment. Trevor showed up on time and he was very patiently and respectfully explained all the options in details to me. Trevor is very knowledgeable with professional attitude which impressed me very much. I don’t even have second thought to look out for other suppliers and I just went straight to confirm the order with him. A few days later, his colleague Nathan came to reconfirm the window measurements and selections and Nathan also very professional and provided us with some recommendations. Hence, I strongly believe that Trevor and his team will deliver their jobs well above market standard. I am anxiously looking forward to seeing all new windows in October 2018 at my house.

Anthea, we're delighted to hear that your project is off to such a wonderful start. We thank you for choosing us and will continue delivering the wonderful service started by Trevor, Nathan and our appointment team!

Mark in Caledon
Mark in Caledon
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Bedroom Windows

Job was well done and they with precision and professionalism. Sebastian and Adrian dealt with all questions and concerns in a professional manner. The site was left cleaner than when it started. I was concerned with my elderly mother she would be taken advantage of but
Sebastian and Adrian really looked after her properly.

Mark, we're extremely proud of Sebastian and Adrian for taking such wonderful care of you and your home. Thanks for trusting us with your project!

Andersen Toronto Windows in Mississauga
Andersen Toronto Windows in Mississauga

Andersen Windows

Gabrielle was a 12 out of 10!
She was so informative and knowledgeable about the product.
Warranty is great! Esthetically the windows look amazing!
I’m looking forward to being part of the Andersen family.

You're always in great hands with Gabrielle. Thanks you for choosing us and we're thrilled you're now part of the Renewal family!

More about Renewal By Andersen Of Greater Toronto

Renewal by Andersen of Greater Toronto is proud to serve the window replacement and patio door replacement needs of the greater Toronto area.

Our turnkey process begins with a call from you and includes a respectful in-home sales consultation, custom-manufacturing of replacement windows to precisely fit your home and installation by a dedicated team of professionals. Best of all, we stand behind our products and installation with one of the strongest warranties in the greater Toronto window replacement business.