- communication with Art, Alex and Martin was very smooth
- flexible with requirements/changes in design/material
- able to handle highly complex
- experienced enough to handle just about anything
- knowledgeable in every area of pools and landscaping
- very good at providing options and advice in difficult situations
- family run business (Art, Alex and Martin Simpatico) with direct contact
- they don't write a lot of stuff down so sometimes will ask the same
- could be more proactive with communication, sometimes call last minute for decisions but paired with their flexibility for customer changes I had no issue with this
Art, Alex and Martin and every one of their guys were a pleasure to deal with. They were friendly and courteous and respected the decision making authority of both husband and wife (this can be a rare thing, even still today). Art's sales visit was very friendly and honest. Alex did the digging, prep and install and he and his crew were friendly, skilled and professional. Our job wasn't easy in any way (difficult access, sloped yard requiring retaining wall, complicated install with existing cement pool removal), but Alex and crew took it all in stride. One of his crew, Dax (sp?) mentioned that it was "fun" that it was so out of the ordinary. We definitely threw them a curve ball but they hit it out of the park.
Leisure Pools was recommended to us as an installer of fiberglass pools by a fiberglass pool dealer. We contacted them and other installers of fiberglass pools. The price Art quoted us was a reasonable quote given the other quotes we got. Our backyard had a previously filled in 30 year old cement pool ... the super solid kind. When we told this to the companies quoting us one said "no way, you remove that pool first then I will install" and the other sounded like they would do it but it would be a huge deal and probably cost a ton. Art for Leisure Pools made it seem like it was no big deal, a hassle sure, but just somewhat more work. Naturally we were skeptical but he seemed like he was being honest. Before digging they had to build a retaining wall in order to level our yard. The wall is very solid and looks fantastic, we have had many compliments from neighbours. When Alex came to dig he ran into the cement pool pretty early and despite having to remove much of the existing pool came through on his original timeline. The installation was performed very smoothly with a huge crane lifting the pool over our house. The finishing landscaping touches were carried out with the same attention to detail and flexibility of all the other parts of the job.
They were very friendly with and accommodating of our small children which was a big plus especially from a safety perspective.
I would not hesitate to recommend Leisure Pools to anyone friend or family.