Home Automation

Review for Canadian Standard Home Services

giddyb in Toronto
giddyb in Toronto

Water Filtration

At first, I was weary about going with a company that wasn't as established as some of their competitors, but after my experience with one of their sales agents, I can say I am really pleased with the service!

I initially spoke with a door salesman who offered to schedule a free home assessment to figure out where I could save on expenses and how I could improve my home environment. He was young but knowledgeable, and educated me on the importance of clean indoor air, filtering tap water, and upgrading older heating equipment.

During the assessment, I was surprised to learn that the air in my home was no where near as clean as I thought it was. They also showed me all the contaminants present in my drinking water, which was a shock! After testing, I decided to sign up for their water filtration services.

They recommended their membership which waived all up front costs and also covered me for any repairs or replacements. Rather than continuously spending money on Brita filters, it made sense to become a member. They installed a whole home water filtration system as well as a reverse-osmosis system in my kitchen. It only took around an hour to complete and the process was quite smooth.

Thanks Canadian Standard Home Services! :)

Thank you for the kind feedback giddyb! We're happy you were satisfied with our service. As you know, you already have full coverage/protection and unlimited service calls, so please get in touch if you have any questions or issues! If you're interested in learning more about conserving energy and reducing costs in your home, feel free to check out our website.

More about Canadian Standard Home Services

Transforming Canadian homes into energy-conserving households with zero impact on the environment, reducing Canada's carbon footprint. See how you save energy and reduce costs today.
Looking for Home Automation pros in Vaughan?