Allin Air Ltd

Reviews for Allin Air Ltd

robert
robert

Service rooftop unit

They came on time. Did the job perfectly and efficiently. Great work ethic and attention to details!

hi Robert, we are glad to hear that and thank you for your business.

Morstar E.
Morstar E.

Fantail unit in condo suite was faulty and required repairs

Fan-coil unit in my condo suite was repaired by All Air expeditiously and professionally. The repair crew showed excellent business manner toward myself and my tenants whom were grateful to me for hiring All Air. The price was very reasonable for two trips, diagnosis, finding and source of discontinued parts and the repair work. I've been retain services of All Air for HVAC work for both new custom homes and townhouse units as well as retail units. They have always been on schedule and handed over excellent quality contract work.

hi, we are pleased we could help and thank you for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it.

Lina a.
Lina a.

Checked the heater

Mike came to my place today to check the heater. He was really professional and honest. I got quotes from a few different companies and their price was so far the best. They did an amazing job and had great customer service.

thanks so much ,we truly appreciate the business .

Ant_1312_88
Ant_1312_88

Hvac services and repairs

I can always count on Raymond, I have been through several hvac specialist, and when I was referred to Raymond I have never wanted to deal with anyone else but him, I have recommended him to several friends and clients and everyone of them would call me thanking me as if I did the work for them, another thing I will say when you are not sure about something hvac related Raymond pricing is so good and honest that not calling sometimes cost more time and stress, as soon as he gets there 10-15 min later it’s figured out and the solution is as honest as it gets, he could easily say it’s this and that and hey what would I know but the reality is he seems to work his business in a very honest fashion and does it in a very professional manner, as long as Raymond is in business I will always consider him as a main option because I know I can rely on him, and have a clean house after the job is done,
Thankyou Raymond for all your hard work

thank you so much Anthony, it's a pleasure to have you in our loyal client list, thanks for your business and I will pass your kind review to raymond.
have a good winter!!

Mos
Mos

commercial Heating unit

Excellent service and very professional . Work done in time and check thoroughly and find the actual problem why not heating coming in commercial unit , order and change the part in given time. Thanks

thanks so much, we appreciate your business very much and look forward to serve you in the future for all your hvac needs.
best regards,
frand and allin air team

hrivers
hrivers

Water heater installation

Allin Air installed the power vented water heater and changed the pipes according to new regulations. They were punctual, efficient and they cleaned after they finished the work. Excellent value for money. I am impressed.

we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, its definitely too cold to go without hot water ,and we are happy to have brought comfort back into your home so quickly, thank you for your business.
frank

Nazli
Nazli

Gas pipe issues.

I received a warning red tag form Enbridge about my gas piping violating building codes and Allin Air fixed the piping problem. I am extremely satisfied with the service I received. I shopped around and Allin Air gave me the lowest price among all companies I contacted (around 30-40% lower than other companies). The technician who was sent to my home was very caring and professional. He provided all sorts of valuable information about why the service was needed. I particularly appreciated the technician educating me on the subject, showing me the building code book and at the end of it all I did not feel lost on the whole subject and understood what the service was and for what I was paying. I am very likely to hire this company for any future work with regards to heating and cooling systems. The technician was a very honest individual and I am likely to ask for him in the future as well. I appreciate honesty in home-related work- as a woman who needs to take care of her home, I sometimes have a hard time understanding the need for a service and I need to be able to trust the professional.

we are very pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us nazli. we appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Terri
Terri

Humidifier and furnace service

Great job, highly recommend them! Prompt and professional, made repairs and recommendations for annual maintenance.

thanks so much Terri, it was a pleasure working with you, and we appreciate you choosing us for your heating needs.
best regards.
Frank

William
William

Inspected and tested boiler for safety, CO and Checked for natural gas with soap and electronic sensor. Tech was very helpful and knowledgable. Would hire again.

thank you William! we look forward to working with you in the future, I hope you have a warm and cozy winter.
Frank and the allin air team

G.
G.

Furnace

Raymond came and did a seasonal service of my furnace. Always efficient and friendly. Highly recommend.

thank you mark for opportunity and your business, we are so happy to have you in our loyal client list.
Frank and the allin air team

More about Allin Air Ltd

ALLIN AIR was founded in the year 2008 by a group of hvac contractors. The goal was simple: to provide superior furnace repair and air conditioning services while being cost competitive. Our growth has been tremendous ever since we started.

We have four main service areas; these areas consist of Brampton, Vaughan, Toronto, and Mississauga. With different service areas across Toronto, we can provide quick and reliable emergency repair services. When customers call us, they know they are getting contractors who are well seasoned in the business. Through being in the business for many years, we have seen it all; HVAC contractors that promise to show up but never come, or contractors that don’t properly repair the problem.

We are different. We want you to be 100% satisfied with our service, speed and price. Our commitment to excellence and dedication to our clients is the reason we are in the position we are today. You can rely on us to take care of all your furnace and AC repair needs. Call us now for a speedy and reliable service.

Contact us at 647-272-7050 or 1855-225-4328