South Peak Roofing

Kirk in Okotoks
Kirk in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

New Roof

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Ken. He was courteous, honest, efficient and knowledgeable. He assisted us in choosing the best product for the new roof of our home. From the time he first met with us to discuss our roofing needs, until the short time later when the job was complete, we had nothing but A+ service. The workmanship of the roofers was exceptional and they were meticulous with their clean up. We are extremely satisfied with our new roof and certainly would not hesitate in recommending South Peak!

Thanks Kirk for the very kind word and of course your business. I trust your new roof will serve you well for many years to come and I wish you well in school as you pursue your new career.

Regards,

Alex in Calgary
Alex in Calgary

Great Workmanship!!!! Great price!!!

Dealing with Rich was a pleasure. He helped us pick the right shingle Color for our house as well as a very good communicator throughout the process. The work crew was friendly and were focused on doing a quality job. We are very happy with the finish product. Price quote was the best of the leading roofers without skimping on anything. I would not hesitate to refer South Peak, they did a great job!!!!

We would like to thank you Alex for the business and the kind words. It has been a pleasure doing business with you.

Roof replacement

Ken was fantastic to work with. He replied to our emails promptly and was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He got us in within a couple of weeks during a busy time of claims. He was recommended to us by our neighbor and we were very pleased. He even negotiated with us and then ended up discounting it even further when he felt the cleanup wasn't to par. The job was finished in basically one day and it was very dark when the guys left. We would definitely recommend him!

Thank you so much for your business and also for your kind recommendation. It was a true pleasure having you as a customer. We wish you all the best.

Kim Tilander in Calgary
Kim Tilander in Calgary

Roof replacement

Rich approached me one day asking me if I knew I had a hole in my siding from hail. He took me out and showed me. Talked to me a bit how insurance works and helped me with what to do. After the adjuster came out I called him. I've never dealt with roofer before, but they showed up in a timely fashion and completed the work. They took extra steps to ensure better quality work. Left our site clean after the work was complete.
It was an insurance claim, but my insurance company only paid a portion and Rich was good at giving my options on how I could proceed to keep costs down. Ken helped also with ways to get done what was needed with little cost.
I would recommend them and use them again in the future.
Thanks guys!

Thank you so much for the business and the review Kim. It was our pleasure doing business with you.

Excellent service

Came to our house straight and talked about the business. Not any exaggeration of the work, but at the end I was impressed of their work. After us some of our neighbours also did their roof with South Peak Roofing...
Prices are very reliable and flexible.

We than you so much for your business and your kind review. We wish you well.

Sharon lahey from Calgary
Sharon lahey from Calgary

Roof Replacement

South Peak Roofing replaced my roof on my home and did a fantastic job. Ken worked with me to give me a good price as the job was an insurance claim and I had to pay the extra that the insurance would not cover. I got the best deal possible and the shingles look great. The workmanship was excellent and there was no inconvenience for us while they did the work.

Thank you Sharon for the kind review. It was a pleasure to be of service to you.

slshagal
slshagal

Roof replacement

We found South Peak Roofing to be a most professional and courteous company. Ken expertly explained the work to be done and it was completed in a timely and professional manner. The crew was very knowledgeable and polite. Cleanup was thoroughly completed at the end of each day and when they finished, it looked like they were never there. Very pleased!

Thank you to you and your wife for helping make this a very enjoyable project.
Thanks so much for your kind words and of course your business.

Neighbours Roof

Neighbour had a leaky roof even after his latest new roof was installed. My upper roof needed a re-do as well so we called Peak. They showed up, the neighbours problem was found and rectified; mine was re-done. Quick, professional and knowledgable. Both homes dry after Calgary's week of monsoon rains. Neighbour very happy !

Thanks for the review. So happy to hear the leak is fixed and the buckets are put away forever.

The Morris' in Calgary
The Morris' in Calgary

Re-shingling

I can't say enough about the positive experience we had with Ken and his team from South Peak, to re-shingle our roof and replace our skylight. Ken was beyond helpful with product recommendations, cost-saving tips, and logistical challenges (i.e. where to put the garbage bin when you have new sod?). Then his crew came in and not only did an excellent shingling job, but rectified some outstanding issues: missing vents and rotting plywood! Right from the first meeting to the clean-up of the very last nail, Ken and his crew delivered top notch service in a friendly, helpful manner. It was customer service at it's finest, and I can't recommend them highly enough.

Thanks so much for the kind words and the business. Jason and the crew sure appreciated your kindness to them during the project as well. It sure was a pleasure doing business with you.

Ron in Calgary
Ron in Calgary

New Roof

We just had our roof replaced by South Peak Roofing. Ken met with us and showed us all of the options available. I really appreciated that South Peak does not just promote one shingle manufacturer, but explained the benefits and price points from each different one. This allowed us to choose the best product for our needs and budget, and most importantly for my wife, just the right color! The crew was professional and extremely clean.
Excellent service and professionalism from start to finish!!!

Thanks So much for the business and the review Ron. We wish you the best in the sale of your home and in your future purchase. Thanks again,

More about South Peak Roofing

We at South Peak Roofing & Exteriors are setting our sites on one goal, to become Calgary's most trusted roofing company. Trusted to meet each individual customers unique and distinct needs. We aim to leave each and every customer with the feeling that their needs have been met with care and concern for themselves and their property. South Peak Roofing & Exteriors. "We'd rather be trusted."