South Peak Roofing

Calgary AB T2Z 2X2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  South Peak Roofing

Reviews for South Peak Roofing

abdul

Ken was our primary contact. We instantly knew he was the man for the job. Ken is very knowledgeable, is extremely patient, skillful & a joy to deal with. His crew respect him. Ken was over seeing the installation of our new roof. This was important to us as it reduced the stress on us seniors -
We were extremely satisfied with the company
We would certainly recommend this company

Wow, thanks so much for the very kind words and encouragement. So very happy your were pleased with our service.
I wish you all the best,

Ken

We are very happy with the service South Peak Roofing provided. They started working on our roof the within the week of meeting with them and had it completed in 2 days!

Thanks for the speedy and great service!

Thank you so much for your business and for this kind review. We are very glad you enjoyed our service.

HomeStars in Toronto

South Peak coordinated the work with our duplex neighbours and provided seamless service across the range of issues we had. Their fix on the porch was particularly timely and the work overall looks terrific.

I want to thank you for the opportunity to work on your property. we are so pleased to have been able to help with the challenges you were facing. Thanks so much for this review.

TheH's in Calgary

The crew was incredible, fast, respectful and cleaned up after they were finished. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family. They honoured their commitment and appreciated that they responded to all my questions

Darren in Calgary
1 review , ON

Ken was great to work with and really knows his stuff.

Right from the get go, I was really impressed with the detail and quality of the quote and the price was very competitive. This attention to detail followed right through to the actual shingling of my roof.

The job only took 2 days, my new roof looks great and the clean-up afterwards was very thorough.

Hello Darren,
I want to thank you for your kind words and of course your business. It was a joy to work for you, I truly wish you and your wife all the best.

Satish in Calgary

We had our roofing shingles replaced by South Peak Roofing in September, 2017. We had noticed South Peak replacing shingles on several houses in our neighbourhood. We talked to a couple of our neighbours; they were very satisfied with South Peak’s work. South Peak recommended to us Malarkey class 4 impact resistant roofing system with enhanced wind 20 years full coverage warranty and that is what we selected. Ken of South Peak was very patient in explaining to us the various components of the Malarkey roofing system and their benefits. Ken also told us how he takes only the jobs his experienced roofers can handle. So you can talk to him about who will do the job. The workers left the job site tidy at the end of each day and left it clean at the end of the job. I particularly appreciated that Ken, a HAAG certified inspector, personally went up on the roof, inspected the job and provided me photographs of the finished roof.

Thank you so much for the business and the kind words Satish, It was a true pleasure to work with you. I always appreciate a customer who puts a high value on quality workmanship and materials. Thanks a bunch,

Ken

Had a great experience with Ken and his team. Really happy with the process from the start to finish. Most importantly they did a great job on the roof and on the clean-up after the install. Couldn't have been happier.

Thanks so much for the kind words. We are so pleased that you are happy with the work. South Peak Roofing thanks you for trusting us.

Jason in Calgary

Nothing but good things to say about South Peak Roofiing. I was doing other renos at the time and they were done in two days and I hardly noticed them. Any questions we had were answered right away and any requests were applied instantly. I would recommend them to all my friends.

Thanks so much for the kind review and most of all for your business. Thank you so much for trusting us. South Peak Roofing & Exteriors is building its reputation one happy customer at a time and we are so thankful that you are one of them.

Alison and Mike in Calgary

Ken's workers were quick and professional. All work was completed and cleaned up in 2 days. It rained and snowed at the end of the second day and we were concerned because the shingles were not laying flat. Ken spoke to us and said that we just needed a day or two of warm sunny weather and all would be good. He phoned after the weather warmed up and came over in person to check things out and to make sure that we were satisfied. We were. (I suspect that part of the slow 'laying down flat' issue was, yes, because of the cold and that we chose good quality thicker shingles.)

Allison, thank you for choosing South Peak for your roof replacement. It was a joy to serve you guys. thanks for trusting us.

Brendan in Calgary

South Peak did a great job with our roof. Ken was patient with us as we got quotes from South Peak and other companies and answered all of our questions before the contract was signed. The installation crew was clean, professional and efficient. I'm glad we chose South Peak and would recommend them to others looking for a roofing contractor in Southern Alberta.

Brendan, thanks so much for taking the time to thoughtfully choose your contractor, and we are so honored that you chose South Peak Roofing to complete the work on your house. Thank you for trusting us and for sharing these kind words.

More about South Peak Roofing

We at South Peak Roofing & Exteriors are setting our sites on one goal, to become Calgary's most trusted roofing company. Trusted to meet each individual customers unique and distinct needs. We aim to leave each and every customer with the feeling that their needs have been met with care and concern for themselves and their property. South Peak Roofing & Exteriors. "We'd rather be trusted."