South Peak Roofing & Exteriors

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for South Peak Roofing & Exteriors

Jeff
Jeff

Roofing and siding install, including removing old stucco siding and window replacement.

Ken and his team at Southpeak were great. Work quality was great. We even ran into some rot under our window and Ken helped organize the window replacement and framing work involved. Highly recommended this team.

Thanks for the great review. A true pleasure doing business with you.

JUDY BROOKS from Calgary
JUDY BROOKS from Calgary

Chimney siding

Ken was the only one of the 3 companies that Home Stars sent my quote request to that responded. He sent out a crew the same week and they had the chimney finished the same day. The colour he chose coordinates perfectly with our house and was exactly what we had in mind. The crew were efficient and very tidy. I went out afterward to check my neighbour's driveway for nails since it is close to the chimney and it looked so clean, I wondered if they had swept it. It's such a relief to hire a company who gives you exactly what you want for a reasonable price. Thanks, Ken.

Thank you so much for this very kind review, I really appreciate it. We are so glad you are happy with the job and the color. It was a pleasure to serve you. We wish you all the best.

Peter/Winnie in Calgary
Peter/Winnie in Calgary

Roof Shingles Replaced

We've had quite a few roof quotes, but chose to work with Rich at South Peak because we were impressed with his professionalism and reasonable price for a good quality product. Crew was on time and courteous. Rich was very helpful and easy to work with. Would highly recommend!

Thank you so much for the kind review and of course the business. It was our pleasure doing business with you.

T.VP.G
T.VP.G

Shingles-roofing

Very fast, professional and great value. They did both our home and our neighbors house in one day. They never cut corners and even provided upgraded material as they had leftovers from previous projects at no charge.

It was a real pleasure doing business with you and your neighbors.
Thanks so much for this review.

goldtop
goldtop

Shingles, new roof

Very professional and very fast service. They did it in 1 day and cleaned up very good, I highly recommend them to everyone.

ebbrown
ebbrown

shingles

I was impressed with the work and crew they were quick and left the yard completely clean I will recommend them to my friends. Thank to South Park Roofing.

Thanks so much for your business, your review, and just for being great to work with.

ralphwannet
ralphwannet

Replaced roof shingles

Recommended by friend and I called them, got a very good quote and week later there where at my house 8.30 and 8.30 in the evening it was done. Some leftover cleaning next morning and that was it. The roof looks great and the crew where very efficient and professional. I had many quotes the last 2 years and I know I saved approximately $ 2500/3000. I would recommend this company without any hesitation 5 star all the way

Wow, thanks for the great review, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Dean N.
Dean N.

Garage Roof shingle and roll roof install

The company is very responsive. The roof needed roll roofing so I needed a company that had the ability to install roll roofing.

The 3 things I didnt like are that more shingle options werent given, they didnt mention that the roof probably needed more venting (unlike the other 3 quotes), and the shingles and roll roofing are close but are not a perfect match.

Hello, I want to thank-you for the very honest feedback. We take it very seriously and are dissapointed we did not service you perfectly.
I wish you all the best and if there is anything I can do to make up for our less than perfect service, let me know.

Sincerely,

ramsayl
ramsayl

Roof Replacement

From quote to install these guys were great. On time, no surprises and very tidy.

Thank you so much for the kind review and of course, your business. We wish you all the best.

beatson
beatson

Roofleaving

The roof was reshingled in a very orderly method the workers were very good at there job and did a fine clean up when leaving.

Thanks for your business and this review. It was a pleasure.

More about South Peak Roofing & Exteriors

We at South Peak Roofing & Exteriors are setting our sites on one goal, to become Calgary's most trusted roofing company. Trusted to meet each individual customers unique and distinct needs. We aim to leave each and every customer with the feeling that their needs have been met with care and concern for themselves and their property. South Peak Roofing & Exteriors. "We'd rather be trusted."