Quality Appliance Repair

Calgary AB T2P 2G7
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Calgary  >  Quality Appliance Repair

Reviews for Quality Appliance Repair

Shawna in Calgary

When I read reviews I always look to see if the person who came was nice, knew what they were doing and didn't make me feel like I was taken advantage of. All of the reviews were so positive I decided to call. Trent was so professional and amazing at his job. He had the computer part needed for my fridge - I didn't need to wait. He even made time for me on a day he was pretty busy. Customer Service is definitely a priority. I am so glad I found him. Oh and congrats on your new baby girl!

We try to accommodate! That old fashioned service is what we strive for! and thanks! she was born 5lbs and 13 ounces!!

Dena Brown in Calgary

Excellent customer service. I had issues with my dishwasher that is still under warranty. After getting the run around from 2 other companies, I called Quality Repair and talked to Trent. He was super helpful and knowledgeable. He cleaned out my dishwasher and filter for me, and gave me some great tips which have made a huge difference. I then had him fix the agitator on my washing machine. He had to order the part and come back out a few days later, but he had the part when he said he would. His app tracker is awesome too, I work 15 minutes from home so had a text that he was on his way and was able to go home and meet him there instead of waiting at home. I highly recommend Quality Repair.

Thanks Dena! This was a great job and a little knowledge in these situations is gold! it was also nice when I came back with the parts to see the progress made with the initial problem! and good luck with your cat rescues! I told my wife about barn buddies and when we get our barn up she is insistent we get some ! :)

Fixed my fridge that wouldn't defrost. Booked online and Trent got back to me right away. In fact, all communication with Trent was great. They even have an app to track your appointment. Prompt, friendly and knowledgeable service. Would not hesitate to use again.

Thank you very much, we are pretty happy with the app we use. It is a great tool to help confirm and track appointments, its automated texts are very useful to insure people don't forget about appointments and when to expect the tech !

I booked an appointment for Todd to come to repair my dryer. He was able to come same day. When the part we needed wasn't on his truck he went up north to pick it up and fix it same day. Great service!

Thanks for the review! its nice when we have some time between calls to slide someone in and get everything done all in one shot! new we were lucky to have that part available.

Brian Johnson in Calgary

Booked appointment online and had Trent show up that afternoon. He had the problem diagnosed in minutes and fixed within an hour. I would for sure recommend this company and will be using them again in the future.

We carry a decent stock on board the van! was good those parts on hand! Thanks for the review!

Kristine  in Calgary

Our washing machine was leaking and Trent came and found the problem right away. He was quick, efficient, and knowledgeable. He was able to fix the leak and was so great to work with. Thank you for the help!!

Those LG washers can be tricky to fix here in Calgary, not many will tackle them! Glad we could help! Thanks for the review!!

This service was excellent! Trent was very thorough yet quick. He also made sure to inform me of all my options regarding the repair so I understood all the scenarios i.e. which parts to replace or not. The evening and weekend appointments are a great option too. The cost is more than appropriate for the service provided. I will for sure use Quality Repair again.

Our pleasure! we really do enjoy what we do. It makes it easier to give good ol' fashioned service and be fair about it!

kayley from Calgary

Our dishwasher was getting no power and we had no idea why. Quality came out, found the issue quickly and fixed it on the spot. He arrived in the timeframe promised and gave us a call when he was on the way, as a heads up. We would call Quality again if needed (but hopefully we won't have to!).

Thanks for the review! we really like the minor cheap problems! everyone's happy with those fixes.

Candice in Calgary

I am super happy with this company:) I spent a lot of time searching for someone to come fix my washer. The cheapest I found was min 300, another didn't fix kenmore. It was so frustrating. Then I found an ad on kijiji for quality appliance repair, Trent was so helpful and able to work around my time table. I will use this company again for my repair needs. Thanks Trent

No problem! glad the solder job worked! saves a lot on a new computer board!! Any more problems and you know our number :)

Bob from Calgary

Our icemaker in our year and a half old Samsung Fridge started to leak water which basically froze the ice maker and components in place. Trent was a great guy and tried his best to see if it could be fixed. Unfortunately the leak is internal and can't be accessed so time for a new fridge.

Thanks bob! truly a weird case how it pushed in the top of the freezer like that! Glad insurance covered it for you, was a beautiful fridge.

More about Quality Appliance Repair

At Quality Appliance Repair, we've built our livelihoods on fixing all major house hold appliances: Washer, Dryer, Dish Washer, Fridge, Stove.
Certified technicians, Our BlueBook is from The Major Appliance Services National Price Guide (MASPG) which is endorsed by the MSA, NARDA, and United Servicer's Association! so we don't charge by the minute like everyone else, once we find the problem the price is set in stone no matter how long it takes to do the job right.
We can get your appliance back up and running and save you thousands on a new one. Our service is priority, and we look forward to servicing your needs.

We are service providers for large property management firms and believe just like they do that we will give you the best service in the Calgary area, we work a lot with landlords and tenants to find the best times to get your appliance fixed, we like to work with you and not jump through hoops to get a tech there, for this reason we work evenings and weekends on occasions that it is needed to service your appliances without you having to miss work or change your daily and busy schedule.
So if you need a dryer repair, a fridge repair, dishwasher repair, washer repair, oven or stove repair we are the ones to call for Calgary, Strathmore, Langdon, and Chestermer.