Quality Appliance Repair

Appliance Repair
Calgary AB T2P 2G7
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Calgary  >  Quality Appliance Repair
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Quality Appliance Repair

Brian Johnson in Calgary

Booked appointment online and had Trent show up that afternoon. He had the problem diagnosed in minutes and fixed within an hour. I would for sure recommend this company and will be using them again in the future.

Job Price

We carry a decent stock on board the van! was good those parts on hand! Thanks for the review!

Kristine  in Calgary

Our washing machine was leaking and Trent came and found the problem right away. He was quick, efficient, and knowledgeable. He was able to fix the leak and was so great to work with. Thank you for the help!!

Job Price

Those LG washers can be tricky to fix here in Calgary, not many will tackle them! Glad we could help! Thanks for the review!!

This service was excellent! Trent was very thorough yet quick. He also made sure to inform me of all my options regarding the repair so I understood all the scenarios i.e. which parts to replace or not. The evening and weekend appointments are a great option too. The cost is more than appropriate for the service provided. I will for sure use Quality Repair again.

Job Price

Our pleasure! we really do enjoy what we do. It makes it easier to give good ol' fashioned service and be fair about it!

kayley from Calgary

Our dishwasher was getting no power and we had no idea why. Quality came out, found the issue quickly and fixed it on the spot. He arrived in the timeframe promised and gave us a call when he was on the way, as a heads up. We would call Quality again if needed (but hopefully we won't have to!).

Job Price

Thanks for the review! we really like the minor cheap problems! everyone's happy with those fixes.

Candice in Calgary

I am super happy with this company:) I spent a lot of time searching for someone to come fix my washer. The cheapest I found was min 300, another didn't fix kenmore. It was so frustrating. Then I found an ad on kijiji for quality appliance repair, Trent was so helpful and able to work around my time table. I will use this company again for my repair needs. Thanks Trent

Job Price

No problem! glad the solder job worked! saves a lot on a new computer board!! Any more problems and you know our number :)

Bob from Calgary

Our icemaker in our year and a half old Samsung Fridge started to leak water which basically froze the ice maker and components in place. Trent was a great guy and tried his best to see if it could be fixed. Unfortunately the leak is internal and can't be accessed so time for a new fridge.

Job Price

Thanks bob! truly a weird case how it pushed in the top of the freezer like that! Glad insurance covered it for you, was a beautiful fridge.

Vinh in Calgary

Had a fridge leaking issue. In under 30 seconds the issue was diagnosed and 30 minutes later the problem was solved. Very friendly, informative and helpful. Would recommend this server to others.

Job Price

Thanks for the review! you have nice house, good to keep that hardwood dry! We were lucky to have that ice maker on board the van.

Cynthia in Toronto
1 review Drayton Valley, AB

Dryer has been squeaking and snagging clothes. Trent was friendly, quick and professional. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone looking for repairs. He was also the most frugal of all our options.

Job Price

We do a fair amount of work for rental properties, we were very happy to help.

Duncan in McKenzie Towne

I call and spoke to Trent about my freezer building up ice on the bottom. I was constantly breaking it up with a hammer and collecting it to dump into a sink since new. This was supposed to be a frost free freezer. Trent knew exactly what was wrong and came to my house on a Saturday (no extra charge). The repair was done in a matter of minutes and it was like he was never there and the problem just went away. Trent seemed professional and knowledgeable. He showed up on time and was courteous. I would recommend Quality Appliance Repair to anyone looking for appliance repair.

Job Price

Thanks for the review, was happy to help. We see a lot of similar problems, not all as easy as this one, but all repairable.

Assisted Review

I met the owner at the parts store and we chatted a while when I was buying a new belt for my dryer, I asked him if I would be able to do it myself and he gave me his card. I went home and tried for 2 days to get the drum back into the machine and it wouldn't go. I eventually gave in and called him and booked a call for the next day , he had remembered me from the store and showed up personally to put it back together. When he showed up he noticed I had broken the new belt and the socket for the drum, I had ripped it apart and it was stuck in where the drum was suppose to go, he pried it out while I watched and had to run and get the parts needed to repair it, I had to go to work and left the door open for him to finish working on the dryer. After it was finished he sent me a video of the dryer working cleaned up and back in position and feeding my dog the cheese I had left for him to give the dog before he left. Was a great service and I give his number to everyone in our condo building! Thanks a lot. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Yes that dog and I became great friends after I gave him the cheese, I'll never forget this DIY repair :) thanks for the call out.

More about Quality Appliance Repair

At Quality Appliance Repair, we've built our livelihoods on fixing all major house hold appliances: Washer, Dryer, Dish Washer, Fridge, Stove.
Certified technicians, Our BlueBook is from The Major Appliance Services National Price Guide (MASPG) which is endorsed by the MSA, NARDA, and United Servicer's Association! so we don't charge by the minute like everyone else, once we find the problem the price is set in stone no matter how long it takes to do the job right.
We can get your appliance back up and running and save you thousands on a new one. Our service is priority, and we look forward to servicing your needs.

We are service providers for large property management firms and believe just like they do that we will give you the best service in the Calgary area, we work a lot with landlords and tenants to find the best times to get your appliance fixed, we like to work with you and not jump through hoops to get a tech there, for this reason we work evenings and weekends on occasions that it is needed to service your appliances without you having to miss work or change your daily and busy schedule.
So if you need a dryer repair, a fridge repair, dishwasher repair, washer repair, oven or stove repair we are the ones to call for Calgary, Strathmore, Langdon, and Chestermer.