Quality Appliance Repair

Appliance Repair
Calgary AB T2P 2G7
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Calgary  >  Quality Appliance Repair
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Quality Appliance Repair

Wendy in Calgary

I called several companys who all wanted $100 to drive to my home. None of this went towards the repair bill. Trent kept intouch as to when he was arriving, fixed my machine and the travel time went against my bill. The cost the most reasonable i have ever had!

Job Price

Hey Wendy, We really try to make things affordable for everyone! glad we could repair the part over replace it! that always brings down the bill.

Lauren B in Beaumont
1 review Division No. 11, AB

My husband had pulled apart our dryer to try and fix it himself. After about a week and the dryer being put into a box of parts we called the professional. He got the dryer up and going in under an hour! Thanks guys

Job Price

Chuck talked about how many pieces there were! Was a good call and he knew where they all went apparently ;)

Shawna in Calgary

When I read reviews I always look to see if the person who came was nice, knew what they were doing and didn't make me feel like I was taken advantage of. All of the reviews were so positive I decided to call. Trent was so professional and amazing at his job. He had the computer part needed for my fridge - I didn't need to wait. He even made time for me on a day he was pretty busy. Customer Service is definitely a priority. I am so glad I found him. Oh and congrats on your new baby girl!

Job Price

We try to accommodate! That old fashioned service is what we strive for! and thanks! she was born 5lbs and 13 ounces!!

Dena Brown in Calgary

Excellent customer service. I had issues with my dishwasher that is still under warranty. After getting the run around from 2 other companies, I called Quality Repair and talked to Trent. He was super helpful and knowledgeable. He cleaned out my dishwasher and filter for me, and gave me some great tips which have made a huge difference. I then had him fix the agitator on my washing machine. He had to order the part and come back out a few days later, but he had the part when he said he would. His app tracker is awesome too, I work 15 minutes from home so had a text that he was on his way and was able to go home and meet him there instead of waiting at home. I highly recommend Quality Repair.

Job Price

Thanks Dena! This was a great job and a little knowledge in these situations is gold! it was also nice when I came back with the parts to see the progress made with the initial problem! and good luck with your cat rescues! I told my wife about barn buddies and when we get our barn up she is insistent we get some ! :)

Fixed my fridge that wouldn't defrost. Booked online and Trent got back to me right away. In fact, all communication with Trent was great. They even have an app to track your appointment. Prompt, friendly and knowledgeable service. Would not hesitate to use again.

Job Price

Thank you very much, we are pretty happy with the app we use. It is a great tool to help confirm and track appointments, its automated texts are very useful to insure people don't forget about appointments and when to expect the tech !

I booked an appointment for Todd to come to repair my dryer. He was able to come same day. When the part we needed wasn't on his truck he went up north to pick it up and fix it same day. Great service!

Job Price

Thanks for the review! its nice when we have some time between calls to slide someone in and get everything done all in one shot! new we were lucky to have that part available.

More about Quality Appliance Repair

At Quality Appliance Repair, we've built our livelihoods on fixing all major house hold appliances: Washer, Dryer, Dish Washer, Fridge, Stove.
Certified technicians, Our BlueBook is from The Major Appliance Services National Price Guide (MASPG) which is endorsed by the MSA, NARDA, and United Servicer's Association! so we don't charge by the minute like everyone else, once we find the problem the price is set in stone no matter how long it takes to do the job right.
We can get your appliance back up and running and save you thousands on a new one. Our service is priority, and we look forward to servicing your needs.

We are service providers for large property management firms and believe just like they do that we will give you the best service in the Calgary area, we work a lot with landlords and tenants to find the best times to get your appliance fixed, we like to work with you and not jump through hoops to get a tech there, for this reason we work evenings and weekends on occasions that it is needed to service your appliances without you having to miss work or change your daily and busy schedule.
So if you need a dryer repair, a fridge repair, dishwasher repair, washer repair, oven or stove repair we are the ones to call for Calgary, Strathmore, Langdon, and Chestermer.

Appliance Repair
Appliance repair, fridge repair, stove repair, dishwasher repair, oven repair, dryer repair, washer repair, automatic washer repair , installations, appliance installation , fridge installation , stove installation , dishwasher installation ,
kenmore , samsung , whirlpool , fridgidair , bosch , GE , Electrolux , kitchen aid , inglis , and many more.
built in , stand alone , home appliances
Fridges leaking water, dryers not heating , fridge not cooling , washer not draining , oven not heating , dryer belt , washer not turning on , dryer not turning on , dishwasher not draining, dishwasher not cleaning , appliance install , stove not heating
Workman ship Guaranteed