Quality Appliance Repair

Appliance Repair
Calgary AB T2P 2G7
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Calgary  >  Quality Appliance Repair
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Quality Appliance Repair

I cant believe how professional these guys are...
First of all, I gave them very short notice and happily worked around my schedule to fix my Referg the same day...actually 60 minute after my call.
They came, identified the problem and suggested the solutions...they asked me to do simple thing to my referg to get it work perfectly instead of them doing it and charging my credit card...I asked them to do it just to have peace of mind...and they didnt hesitate to do it...very fast and clean. super happy with their service.

Job Price

Glad you enjoyed our service! your call was a lucky one that the address fell really close to a call we had in the area. It's really nice when things like this line up!

Mpeters in Calgary

We were having some trouble with our dishwasher not draining and I found Quality Appliance repair through Homestars. After reading the great reviews we set up an appointment through their online booking system. On the day of the appointment Trent showed up early (after calling first), found the problem and had it fixed in under 20 minutes. We were very impressed and will definitely be recommending this company to our family and friends.

Job Price