Quality Appliance Repair

Trent Modrall [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Calgary  >  Quality Appliance Repair

Reviews for Quality Appliance Repair

Joe from Calgary

after 3 very frustrating days trying to fix my stove and miscellaneous items associated with the stove.. aka the main power box.. i had to give up and call in the professionals. I have always trusted the reviews on homestars and this time it was no difference. Trent arrived within the designated time. and was quick to start work. he immediately diagnoses that the problem was not the stove and it was the electrical panel that was the problem. the same electrical panel that I had paid my journeyman electrician friend work on the previous day. Trent was quick to show me that it was a phase problem and that I simply had to call my electrical provider to come service. this saved me quite a lot of money because I was thinking I had to replace my stove which was only 3 years old at this point in time. so thank you Trent for the quick service

Job Price

Hey Joe! Thanks for the review! some people just check phase to ground and it will lie to you unless you go phase to phase! I hope your electrical provider was quick to fix it! we run into this problem often and are happy when we tell you, you dont need a new computer board!

cornfedpig in Calgary
3 reviews Simcoe County, ON

I used their online booking system on Sunday afternoon and requestre an appointment on the following Monday. About five minutes after clicking "Submit" I got a text confirmation with the time window I requested.

On Monday I got a text saying when the tech was on his way, which was extremely helpful. Trent showed up on time and was able to diagnose and repair my dishwasher within a half hour.

He had the part with him in his van, and replaced it very efficiently. He checked to make sure everything was working before he took payment.

I've dealt with the "big guys" in terms of appliance repair in the past and Trent's service was far, far superior and exponentially more efficient.

I would absolutely recommend Quality Appliance Repair and will definitely use them again should the need arise.

Thanks for the great work!

Job Price

Was happy to help! and am very happy you enjoyed our " Old Fashioned Service " Thank you very much for the review.

WildeTee in Calgary
1 review Airdrie, AB

On Saturday woke up to a High Temp alarm on our upright freezer. Called a lot of companies and they were the only ones to answer the call for help. Trent was incredible, heads up message when he was on the way and then a pleasure to deal with. He quickly identified what the problem was and let us know what the costs would be to fix the problem. Due to the nature of the repair required and the likelihood the problem would reoccur Trent actually recommended we replace the freezer rather than paying him to repair it. This level of honesty is greatly appreciated. Trent very easily could have recommended we go ahead with the repair, but chose to recommend what was best for us rather than for the company. Quality Appliance Repair should be everyone's first choice for their appliance repair needs.

Job Price

Thank you very much for this review! when we find the problem we try to weigh the costs of repair against other variables like life expectancy of other key components and the over all cost to replace. The repair on this specific freezer is a good repair for the company but it was not the best choice for the customer, and we have the best interest of the customer as our priority.

Dana R. in Calgary

Trent Modrall from Quality Appliance Repair came to look at my washer - very professional, courteous and gave me a realistic option for fixing my washer as I'm on a strict budget due to being laid off. Great service - I will definitely recommend and want to thank him again for his help and guidance in helping me decide the most cost effective way to take care of my washer issue.

Job Price

Glad we can help! we would like to make sure our customers get the best value for their money even if its not the repair.

Chelsey in Calgary

Our fridge wasn't staying cool- I called Quality Appliance Repair and they were able to come the same day. Trent was very professional. He did a good job of explaining the issue the options for repair. 45 minutes later we had a working fridge- and no food went to waste.
Would definitely recommend.

Job Price

Thank you for the review! we try to keep a slot open every day for fridge emergencies! We carry a lot of parts on board for fridge repairs as it is an important appliance no one can afford to go without for long.

Andrea in Calgary

They responded to my call promptly and arranged for someone to come out the next day. The service man (Trent) arrived early (what a change from other service providers who are late!) and troubleshooted the problem quickly and efficiently. He also encouraged me to keep that dryer, which is refreshing. So often you hear people trying to sell you on a new appliance. He also looked at my non-functioning dishwasher and it was fixed in a snap. Very professional, excellent pricing and truthfulness. A rare commodity these days. I highly recommend!

Job Price

Thanks fore the review Andrea! It was good to be able to fix that dishwasher for ya on the way out the door, we like to make sure our customers are happy and since it was the last call of the day throwing in a little bit of spare time to see if we can get it going at no charge doesn't hurt to put a smile on a face ! :)

Nick

We had a leak in our washing machine called trend he was able to come out the next day he determined the problem ordered parts and its now working perfect!
The next week our Fridge decided to stop cooling one call to Trent and he was in the next day and had it fixed in under an hour!

Good quality service and done quick!

Job Price

Hey Nick! thanks for the review! those bad things can come in threes and I think your wife was telling me that the fridge was the last thing of three! so here't to a long stretch of no more bad things!

Erin in Calgary

I called this company to repair a fridge that I bought. The original company I purchased the fridge from another company did not honor their agreement and would not come out and fix it. Quality appliance repair booked an appointment for me the very next day the technician was on time went and got the part I needed and fixed my fridge the same day! Great company great service and a reasonable price for parts and labour

Job Price

Really sucked about getting a bunk fridge like that, but atleast we had it repaired for far less than a new fridge of that quality, you still got that fridge at a great deal even with the repairs thrown in. Thanks for the review!!

Tyler Phil in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

We read the great reviews but they didn't do the service justice! He knew exactly what the problem was fixed it had some good laughs while he fixed it and then fixed our floor by the dishwasher that was driving my wife crazy for years! He told me to take the credit for fixing the floor! So I did! Thanks Trent!!

Job Price

Thanks for the review! the floor was simple once I removed the bottom of the dishwasher ;)

Wendy in Calgary

I called several companys who all wanted $100 to drive to my home. None of this went towards the repair bill. Trent kept intouch as to when he was arriving, fixed my machine and the travel time went against my bill. The cost the most reasonable i have ever had!

Job Price

Hey Wendy, We really try to make things affordable for everyone! glad we could repair the part over replace it! that always brings down the bill.

More about Quality Appliance Repair

At Quality Appliance Repair, we've built our livelihoods on fixing all major house hold appliances: Washer, Dryer, Dish Washer, Fridge, Stove.
Certified technicians, Our BlueBook is from The Major Appliance Services National Price Guide (MASPG) which is endorsed by the MSA, NARDA, and United Servicer's Association! so we don't charge by the minute like everyone else, once we find the problem the price is set in stone no matter how long it takes to do the job right.
We can get your appliance back up and running and save you thousands on a new one. Our service is priority, and we look forward to servicing your needs.

We are service providers for large property management firms and believe just like they do that we will give you the best service in the Calgary area, we work a lot with landlords and tenants to find the best times to get your appliance fixed, we like to work with you and not jump through hoops to get a tech there, for this reason we work evenings and weekends on occasions that it is needed to service your appliances without you having to miss work or change your daily and busy schedule.
So if you need a dryer repair, a fridge repair, dishwasher repair, washer repair, oven or stove repair we are the ones to call for Calgary, Strathmore, Langdon, and Chestermer.