Quality Appliance Repair

Appliance Repair
Calgary AB T2P 2G7
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Calgary  >  Quality Appliance Repair
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Quality Appliance Repair

Christina from Calgary

Great communication and timely service! Would use again!
They were here on time and both were professional and helpful.
My washing machine was leaking and they were great at diagnosing the problem.

Job Price

Thanks for the response Christina! Glad we could help. was a fairly quick fix and your directions " to the house with the giant pumpkin thing" really gave us a chuckle! it was quite the large "pumpkin thing"

Joan in Calgary

I had an outrageous quote from Sears from whom I had bought the appliances and whose outsourced people had installed my dishwasher and fridge. I called these guys and they came out right away and completed the repair for a fraction of the cost. Professional, proficient, prompt and polite. I will use these guys for all my appliance repairs in the future.

Job Price

Hello Joan, thanks for the review. Glad we got the issue solved at a fraction of the price! makes me think I should charge more! lol jk

Missy in Calgary

These guys were great! They knew what the problem right away, got me the required part for the washer and fixed it good as new. Nice guys with timely service ! I would use them again!!

Job Price

Thanks Missy! We do like to just service the pump over replace them, makes things cheaper for our clients.

Duncan in McKenzie Towne

This is my second visit with Quality Appliance Repair and another great job (Repaired a previous freezer frost build up issue). The control switches on my dishwasher stopped working. Trent was able to order and swap out the part very quickly.

What I like

Great Homestars.com reviews
Book online
Fast response times
Text notification they are on the way
Fair prices
Credit/debit at the door
Emailed receipt

Their website says "Old Fashion Service" and that includes a modern twist of technology! What is not to like about these guys?

Job Price

Thanks for the review Duncan! it was a good repair in the DW, I wouldn't imagine you have any issues with for some time now.

Quick, honest reliable service. Didn't have a dryer for months because I was intimidated to look for someone who wouldn't rip me off. Called these guys they came and where honest

Job Price

We have built our reputation on being honest, we have ended up turning out a loss on some jobs just by informing the customer they can get things done on warranty through the manufacturer. However we want customers for life not a single job, it will be worth it in the long run.

GM in Calgary

My experience with QAR echo's that of other reviewers. I called them to fix my gas range because of the very positive comments I had read about them. I was not disappointed. Good customer service is hard to find. Their service was outstanding. Thank you Trent.

Job Price

we are very happy to live up to our name ;) we try to bring back that " old fashioned service" and really help explain things to our customers.It has worked great for us and our customers.

Dilara in Calgary

i called and asked bunch of questions, they answered all silly questions, and then came very fast and fixed all required. mechanics are knowledgeable and know how to help with the best price

спасибо!!! t hank you :)

Job Price

Thank you Dilara, we do tend to answer a lot of questions in a day and even fix some things over the phone before a call out is needed.

Adele in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I was getting ice building up in the bottom of my freezer. These nice young guys came and cleaned up all of the ice, found the problem and resolved it quickly. They were pleasant and the whole experience was a lot less painful than I was expecting

Job Price

Some companies charge a lot for that service as its a "time waster" since we are flat rate we are very fast and efficient with these smaller type jobs and charge fairly.

Kat in Calgary

These guys are great- they were on time (and were very accommodating for the time frame I was available), professional, and friendly; they were able to quickly tell me what the issue was with my fridge, what my options would be, and what the costs associated with each option were. They worked speedily and efficiently and got the job done in the time frame they said it would take. Really great service, would highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thanks Kat! super glad we could help and look forward to servicing any other issues you may ( hopefully not lol ) have.

Our fridge has been acting up for a while now, finally it was time to call a repairman. Well we called the wrong company the first time, the results were very bad. After some more time and money on parts, we decided to call Quality. The guys were so nice and quick when I asked if they had a part I needed. Very promptly they were at my door with the part, I explained that my husband would install it. After my husband decided he wouldnt be able to do the job, I called Quality and asked if they could come back and do the job. Again they were here again. Not only did they install the part, they were able to diagnose the problem and let me know that it was my compressor that was dead and I would need a new fridge. The first repair company was unable to do this! The two gentlemen that came to my house were very honest and professional. When I was going to pay them the new charge for the services of coming back, he told me it was okay and dont worry about it! I will definetly be telling everyone who ever needs an appliance repair to call Quality!
Wow,its not to often these days you get this kind of excellent service!!

Job Price

I remember this day! it was super hectic and you were on the way to and from the parts store for another job so we squeezed you in! the relay kit for a fridge can be a little challenging but a compressor seizing is a very simple thing to diagnose with the right tools, to bad you had to waste your money on what the other company had told you to do! we appreciate the word of mouth as that is the type of service and experience we aim for with our customers! That "Old Fashioned Service"

More about Quality Appliance Repair

At Quality Appliance Repair, we've built our livelihoods on fixing all major house hold appliances: Washer, Dryer, Dish Washer, Fridge, Stove.
Certified technicians, Our BlueBook is from The Major Appliance Services National Price Guide (MASPG) which is endorsed by the MSA, NARDA, and United Servicer's Association! so we don't charge by the minute like everyone else, once we find the problem the price is set in stone no matter how long it takes to do the job right.
We can get your appliance back up and running and save you thousands on a new one. Our service is priority, and we look forward to servicing your needs.

We are service providers for large property management firms and believe just like they do that we will give you the best service in the Calgary area, we work a lot with landlords and tenants to find the best times to get your appliance fixed, we like to work with you and not jump through hoops to get a tech there, for this reason we work evenings and weekends on occasions that it is needed to service your appliances without you having to miss work or change your daily and busy schedule.
So if you need a dryer repair, a fridge repair, dishwasher repair, washer repair, oven or stove repair we are the ones to call for Calgary, Strathmore, Langdon, and Chestermer.