Quality Appliance Repair

Calgary AB T2P 2G7
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Calgary  >  Quality Appliance Repair

Reviews for Quality Appliance Repair

Quick, honest reliable service. Didn't have a dryer for months because I was intimidated to look for someone who wouldn't rip me off. Called these guys they came and where honest

Job Price

We have built our reputation on being honest, we have ended up turning out a loss on some jobs just by informing the customer they can get things done on warranty through the manufacturer. However we want customers for life not a single job, it will be worth it in the long run.

GM in Calgary

My experience with QAR echo's that of other reviewers. I called them to fix my gas range because of the very positive comments I had read about them. I was not disappointed. Good customer service is hard to find. Their service was outstanding. Thank you Trent.

Job Price

we are very happy to live up to our name ;) we try to bring back that " old fashioned service" and really help explain things to our customers.It has worked great for us and our customers.

Dilara in Calgary

i called and asked bunch of questions, they answered all silly questions, and then came very fast and fixed all required. mechanics are knowledgeable and know how to help with the best price

спасибо!!! t hank you :)

Job Price

Thank you Dilara, we do tend to answer a lot of questions in a day and even fix some things over the phone before a call out is needed.

Adele in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I was getting ice building up in the bottom of my freezer. These nice young guys came and cleaned up all of the ice, found the problem and resolved it quickly. They were pleasant and the whole experience was a lot less painful than I was expecting

Job Price

Some companies charge a lot for that service as its a "time waster" since we are flat rate we are very fast and efficient with these smaller type jobs and charge fairly.

Kat in Calgary

These guys are great- they were on time (and were very accommodating for the time frame I was available), professional, and friendly; they were able to quickly tell me what the issue was with my fridge, what my options would be, and what the costs associated with each option were. They worked speedily and efficiently and got the job done in the time frame they said it would take. Really great service, would highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thanks Kat! super glad we could help and look forward to servicing any other issues you may ( hopefully not lol ) have.

Our fridge has been acting up for a while now, finally it was time to call a repairman. Well we called the wrong company the first time, the results were very bad. After some more time and money on parts, we decided to call Quality. The guys were so nice and quick when I asked if they had a part I needed. Very promptly they were at my door with the part, I explained that my husband would install it. After my husband decided he wouldnt be able to do the job, I called Quality and asked if they could come back and do the job. Again they were here again. Not only did they install the part, they were able to diagnose the problem and let me know that it was my compressor that was dead and I would need a new fridge. The first repair company was unable to do this! The two gentlemen that came to my house were very honest and professional. When I was going to pay them the new charge for the services of coming back, he told me it was okay and dont worry about it! I will definetly be telling everyone who ever needs an appliance repair to call Quality!
Wow,its not to often these days you get this kind of excellent service!!

Job Price

I remember this day! it was super hectic and you were on the way to and from the parts store for another job so we squeezed you in! the relay kit for a fridge can be a little challenging but a compressor seizing is a very simple thing to diagnose with the right tools, to bad you had to waste your money on what the other company had told you to do! we appreciate the word of mouth as that is the type of service and experience we aim for with our customers! That "Old Fashioned Service"

I cant believe how professional these guys are...
First of all, I gave them very short notice and happily worked around my schedule to fix my Referg the same day...actually 60 minute after my call.
They came, identified the problem and suggested the solutions...they asked me to do simple thing to my referg to get it work perfectly instead of them doing it and charging my credit card...I asked them to do it just to have peace of mind...and they didnt hesitate to do it...very fast and clean. super happy with their service.

Job Price

Glad you enjoyed our service! your call was a lucky one that the address fell really close to a call we had in the area. It's really nice when things like this line up!

Mpeters in Calgary

We were having some trouble with our dishwasher not draining and I found Quality Appliance repair through Homestars. After reading the great reviews we set up an appointment through their online booking system. On the day of the appointment Trent showed up early (after calling first), found the problem and had it fixed in under 20 minutes. We were very impressed and will definitely be recommending this company to our family and friends.

Job Price

Thanks for the review! we do try our best to stay on top of problems and solutions! experience helps a lot with these types of fixes!

Fridge had been flaky for a month or two, then got really bad. Temperature in both freezer and fridge would sky rocket intermittently until one day it never went back down :( Trent came in and fixed it under an hour. He was on time, really friendly and incredibly knowledgeable. Super glad I called Quality Appliance Repair!

Job Price

Thank you for the review, glad we could help repair your fridge. It was a weird issue but luckily we had seen it before under our warranty side and figured it out.

We moved into a new house to find our dishwasher was not working and so we called Quality Appliance Repair. Trent arrived right on time for our appointment and was able to fix our dishwasher right away. He was professional, knowledgeable & courteous - I would definitely recommend Quality Appliance Repair!

Job Price

Thank you for the review! Glad it was a simple quick fix, enjoy your new home!! it's in a beautiful location!!

More about Quality Appliance Repair

At Quality Appliance Repair, we've built our livelihoods on fixing all major house hold appliances: Washer, Dryer, Dish Washer, Fridge, Stove.
Certified technicians, Our BlueBook is from The Major Appliance Services National Price Guide (MASPG) which is endorsed by the MSA, NARDA, and United Servicer's Association! so we don't charge by the minute like everyone else, once we find the problem the price is set in stone no matter how long it takes to do the job right.
We can get your appliance back up and running and save you thousands on a new one. Our service is priority, and we look forward to servicing your needs.

We are service providers for large property management firms and believe just like they do that we will give you the best service in the Calgary area, we work a lot with landlords and tenants to find the best times to get your appliance fixed, we like to work with you and not jump through hoops to get a tech there, for this reason we work evenings and weekends on occasions that it is needed to service your appliances without you having to miss work or change your daily and busy schedule.
So if you need a dryer repair, a fridge repair, dishwasher repair, washer repair, oven or stove repair we are the ones to call for Calgary, Strathmore, Langdon, and Chestermer.