Roof Repairs Only Inc.

Toronto ON M6N 3G1
Roof Repairs Only Inc.

Reviews for Roof Repairs Only Inc.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Repair after raccoon damage

I had a family of raccoons move into my attic. I hired pesticon to remove the critters and they blocked the whole but warned me that it was not waterproof and I shoud have a professional look at it. I called a few different companies but it is hard to get much attention or a good price when the job is so small. Marcel got back to me quickly and took a look. He gave me a fair quote over the phone to do the work required (another firm tired to upsell me on a lot more work. Marcel was able to repair it in short order so I don't have to worry about it leaking this spring. He also send me before and after photos (see below) to show me what he had done as I could not easily see it from the ground. I now have him repairing a persistent leak at the back of the house. Thanks again Marcel!

Forest Hill Village
Forest Hill Village

Installation of shingles

We live in a semi-detached home in Forest Hill. We decided to replace the roof due to damage done to the shingles by squirrels and general wear and tear. Along with our attached neighbours, we had three companies quote on the job. Roof Repairs Only was one of the companies that provided a quote and they came highly recommended by another neighbour. Their quote of $6,500 for both houses was exactly half the cost of the next highest quote. The highest quote we received was stratospheric. We gave the job to Marcel at Roof Repairs Only and are completely delighted with the results and were also impressed with the entire process. Marcel deals with the Cambridge brand of shingles, which are great quality and look a little like cedar shakes. Whether it was to provide the quote or to drop off samples or to start the job, Marcel always showed up exactly when he said he would. His team was professional, courteous, knowlegeable and tidy. Marcel obviously treats his team with respect as the guys each represent his company well (even when he was not on the job site). My husband and I and our neighbours are thoroughly impressed with the workmanship, the shingles themselves, and the price. I can't recommend these guys highly enough.

Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?