Croft Tree Experts

Review for Croft Tree Experts

AJcb
AJcb
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tree removal, stump grinding, new tree planting

I was looking at replacing one of my trees in the front yard. When I was getting an estimate from Croft Tree Experts and asked about liability insurance they asked for my email and immediately sent me proof of insurance which I thought was pro-active and professional.

They have ISA certified arborists and members available for on-site estimates. When Dave arrived and assessed the required work, I had some questions about what new tree I should choose. He suggested we walk around the neighborhood and he spent time to point out the different tree types and what the pros and cons of each were in order to help me with my choice.

The tree removal, stump grinding, new tree planting was delayed a couple of weeks due to bad weather and I felt the communication provided by the company was clear and frequent enough.

The actual work was performed well including clean-up and the crew answered all my questions that day.

More about Croft Tree Experts

We are a certified and insured, locally owned and operated, tree care company. We provide Ottawa and the Valley with tree services using our Proactive Tree Care Approach. Our team is committed to delivering the highest quality service at competitive prices. We take pride in using our skills, knowledge and ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Arnprior?