Fallowfield Tree Farm

Reviews for Fallowfield Tree Farm

Nadine  in Ottawa
Nadine in Ottawa

Wood delivery

Great company always eager to please. Great prices for quality wood. Always giving us more then we ask for. We got same day delivery. With follow up call to confirm we were satisfied with the service and product, very considerate.
I would highly recommend this company.
I have used their services for 4 years now and wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Thanks Kenny and Nigel

Parameter
Parameter

Lovely trees, lovely people

We were thrilled with our experience with Karen and Kenny! We initially contacted them about installing a cedar hedge and also a 4" calliper sugar maple in our back yard. Kenny came out and gave us an estimate and we visited their farm a few times to pick out the perfect tree. Karen was very friendly and a pleasure to chat with.

They have a reasonable selection of trees, all of which are in great shape. We ended up selecting a beautiful maple that's as tall as our house and their team were able to instal it despite having a carport over our driveway (no cranes or tree shovels needed). The tree looks fantastic and the cedars are great too...very bushy and healthy. The dig team was also very friendly and professional. They did a great job!!

The best part (other than how friendly these guys are) was that Karen kept dropping the price as she got to know us better...we ended up paying less than the initial quote and we were thrilled with the whole experience. We will definitely be coming back to this business when we want more trees!!

MJ  from Ottawa
MJ from Ottawa

Christmas Tree Delivery

I was looking for a large 10 foot Christmas tree for our new home and found that Fallowfield Tree Farm actually delivered! I ordered the tree over the phone with Karen and she was very helpful. The tree was delivered the next day, and although they were VERY busy, they didn't delay the delivery. They came at 9:30pm. I was so grateful! The two gentlemen that came were absolutely the best, they actually brought two trees to show me so I could pick the one that I liked. They brought the tree in and set it up. All this great service for a VERY reasonable price. I will definitely use Fallowfield Tree Farm for all my Christmas trees from now on.