Let's Remodel Painting

Reviews for Let's Remodel Painting

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Kitchen Reno

I want to take this opportunity to Thank Dennis and his crew of Lets Remodel Painting for the amazing makeover of my kitchen. It was a reno that desperatley needed to be done. The workmanship was of high quality and was done in such a timely manner. I absolutely love it and would recommend Lets Remodel Painting to all of my family and friends!!
Jacquie Higgins
Port Credit, Mississauga

thank you very much, it was a pleasure working with you Jacquie.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!

My walls were damaged by the movers and thank God my husband found Dennis through HOME STARS. The moving company sent a painter over and instead of fixing the damages...they created more damages....Dennis and his crew came for the rescue. Both my husband and I are absolutely AMAZED by their professionalism and efficiency. Highly recommended!!!

Dennis

Aly
Aly

Stairwell Painting

I highly recommend this company! I was in a jam and needed someone in quickly to repair and paint a stairwell. Dennis was such a pleasure to deal with right from our very first interaction. He was very responsive in communication, has fair prices (lower than the other two quotes I received) and the quality is not compromised one bit! He made sure everything was done right and surpassed my expectations. He even helped me screw in a light fixture I couldn't reach (completely unrelated to the job he was hired for)! Everything was left very clean as well.
This was the most pleasant and painless experience I have had with any type of contractor. Really appreciate the awesome work. Thank you!

thanks Aly for that nice referral, it was also a pleasure dealing with you .
Thanks
dennis

Christine
Christine
3 reviews Issaquah, WA

Painting

Dennis and Daryl are friendly and professional in their approach. They do a great job in painting and take great pride in their work. Their work is done on time, they make sure that when they leave everything is left clean and will return should there is a concern.

thanks

Kevin in Mississauga
Kevin in Mississauga

Refinished Cabinets Look Stunning!

Professional painting at its best! Main floor feels fresh and the cabinet refinishing looks amazing! Pick up your phone and call "let's remodel painting" for your quote if you want to be as happy as I am. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks
Kevin

Chuck M.
Chuck M.

Painting

Dennis and his crew did great work in both my home and rental property. His estimates and very reasonable and with both jobs he finished on time and on budget. The work is clean, crisp and professional. Dennis comes when he says he will and is prompt to return calls and is very personable. I highly recommend their work and will use again.

Thanks Chuck:)

Danah in Oakville
Danah in Oakville
1 review Milton, ON

House Painting

We are so happy with how our painting turned out! We had dark colored paint and wanted a light grey. We were pretty nervous but the color turned out so nice. Dennis and his team were so efficient and professional. They finished the house in 2 days and it was perfectly done. They even cleaned up after they were done. I will definitely be calling him again for any more paint jobs that I may have in the future!

Thanks Danah..

Gord Brennan in Oakville
Gord Brennan in Oakville
3 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Home Painting Job in Oakville

Called Dennis from his full page ad in the Yellow pages, (yes I still use that book sometimes!) He was from the first meeting to the end very attentive and professional. He was "spot-on" for the cost of the paint and in his timing of how long the job would take. He and his assistant Daryl were hard working, detailed oriented and helpful even when they had to move some furniture. They painted almost 3/4 of my home and the job was excellent in terms of how fresh and clean it made my 15 year old home again. I would gladly recommend them to all my friends and family. Dennis was patient when necessary and went above and beyond what he was contracted for originally. I hope they still have the two classic hot wheels cars I gave them as an extra award!

Thanks Gordon. it was a pleasure working in your home .had fun

KatF
KatF
1 review Milton, ON

Campbellville Ont.

We have worked with Dennis at Let's Remodel for over 10 years and we don't use anyone else for painting. He is professional, trustworthy and has great suggestions on colours. And obviously does a great job painting! I highly recommend Dennis for any painting job - big or small.

Thanks Kat .
It's always fun working with you guys.

chrisahearn
chrisahearn

Oakpark Oakville

Great job I hate painting and letsremodel did a fantastic job came in on budget and on time

Thanks Chris.

More about Let's Remodel Painting

Let’s Remodel Painting is a complete interior and exterior painting service, locally owned and independently operated since 2004, and proudly Canadian. We serve the Oakville, Burlington, and Milton region.

Let’s Remodel Painting is a prominent name in the community known for our truly exceptional customer service and high quality and skillful workmanship.

See the amazing results of our painting work on Facebook. Call Let’s Remodel Painting for a free quote. Allow us to transform the appearance of your environment!