Let's Remodel Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Oakville ON L6H 0E1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Oakville  >  Let's Remodel Painting
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Let's Remodel Painting

Danah in Oakville
1 review Milton, ON

We are so happy with how our painting turned out! We had dark colored paint and wanted a light grey. We were pretty nervous but the color turned out so nice. Dennis and his team were so efficient and professional. They finished the house in 2 days and it was perfectly done. They even cleaned up after they were done. I will definitely be calling him again for any more paint jobs that I may have in the future!

Thanks Danah..

Gord Brennan in Oakville

Called Dennis from his full page ad in the Yellow pages, (yes I still use that book sometimes!) He was from the first meeting to the end very attentive and professional. He was "spot-on" for the cost of the paint and in his timing of how long the job would take. He and his assistant Daryl were hard working, detailed oriented and helpful even when they had to move some furniture. They painted almost 3/4 of my home and the job was excellent in terms of how fresh and clean it made my 15 year old home again. I would gladly recommend them to all my friends and family. Dennis was patient when necessary and went above and beyond what he was contracted for originally. I hope they still have the two classic hot wheels cars I gave them as an extra award!

Job Price

Thanks Gordon. it was a pleasure working in your home .had fun

KatF
1 review Milton, ON

We have worked with Dennis at Let's Remodel for over 10 years and we don't use anyone else for painting. He is professional, trustworthy and has great suggestions on colours. And obviously does a great job painting! I highly recommend Dennis for any painting job - big or small.

Thanks Kat .
It's always fun working with you guys.

chrisahearn

Great job I hate painting and letsremodel did a fantastic job came in on budget and on time

Thanks Chris.

Jola

Very professional, with exceptional attention to detail. Dennis was always available to answer my calls, and even helped me choose a gorgeous fun colour for my bathroom. He has a great eye for detail and colour choices. I have hired Let's Remodel 4 times, over the years, and trust them with all of my painting needs.

Thanks jola.
Your place looks awesome.

darryllabine

My wife and I are very pleased with the work that Dennis and his crew did for us. They were very professional and tidy. I look forward to having let's remodel come back for phase two of our renovation. Thanks for the great work.

Job Price

Thank! I'm happy that you guys are enjoying it.

Charles Murray from Oakville

Dennis has done several projects for me over a period of time. He painted our new town house before we moved in, then the interior of our current home. The exterior was next then he re-tiled the master bath for us.

His work is always done on time and he completes the job before he moves on to his next project. I have always compared quotes and he is always fair with his pricing. I highly recommend this company located in North East Oakville.