Let's Remodel Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Oakville ON L6H 0E1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Oakville  >  Let's Remodel Painting
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Let's Remodel Painting

Aly

I highly recommend this company! I was in a jam and needed someone in quickly to repair and paint a stairwell. Dennis was such a pleasure to deal with right from our very first interaction. He was very responsive in communication, has fair prices (lower than the other two quotes I received) and the quality is not compromised one bit! He made sure everything was done right and surpassed my expectations. He even helped me screw in a light fixture I couldn't reach (completely unrelated to the job he was hired for)! Everything was left very clean as well.
This was the most pleasant and painless experience I have had with any type of contractor. Really appreciate the awesome work. Thank you!

Job Price

thanks Aly for that nice referral, it was also a pleasure dealing with you .
Thanks
dennis

Christine
1 review Issaquah, WA

Dennis and Daryl are friendly and professional in their approach. They do a great job in painting and take great pride in their work. Their work is done on time, they make sure that when they leave everything is left clean and will return should there is a concern.

Kevin in Mississauga

Professional painting at its best! Main floor feels fresh and the cabinet refinishing looks amazing! Pick up your phone and call "let's remodel painting" for your quote if you want to be as happy as I am. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks
Kevin

Chuck M.

Dennis and his crew did great work in both my home and rental property. His estimates and very reasonable and with both jobs he finished on time and on budget. The work is clean, crisp and professional. Dennis comes when he says he will and is prompt to return calls and is very personable. I highly recommend their work and will use again.

Thanks Chuck:)

Danah in Oakville
1 review Milton, ON

We are so happy with how our painting turned out! We had dark colored paint and wanted a light grey. We were pretty nervous but the color turned out so nice. Dennis and his team were so efficient and professional. They finished the house in 2 days and it was perfectly done. They even cleaned up after they were done. I will definitely be calling him again for any more paint jobs that I may have in the future!

Thanks Danah..

Gord Brennan in Oakville

Called Dennis from his full page ad in the Yellow pages, (yes I still use that book sometimes!) He was from the first meeting to the end very attentive and professional. He was "spot-on" for the cost of the paint and in his timing of how long the job would take. He and his assistant Daryl were hard working, detailed oriented and helpful even when they had to move some furniture. They painted almost 3/4 of my home and the job was excellent in terms of how fresh and clean it made my 15 year old home again. I would gladly recommend them to all my friends and family. Dennis was patient when necessary and went above and beyond what he was contracted for originally. I hope they still have the two classic hot wheels cars I gave them as an extra award!

Job Price

Thanks Gordon. it was a pleasure working in your home .had fun

KatF
1 review Milton, ON

We have worked with Dennis at Let's Remodel for over 10 years and we don't use anyone else for painting. He is professional, trustworthy and has great suggestions on colours. And obviously does a great job painting! I highly recommend Dennis for any painting job - big or small.

Thanks Kat .
It's always fun working with you guys.

chrisahearn

Great job I hate painting and letsremodel did a fantastic job came in on budget and on time

Thanks Chris.

Jola

Very professional, with exceptional attention to detail. Dennis was always available to answer my calls, and even helped me choose a gorgeous fun colour for my bathroom. He has a great eye for detail and colour choices. I have hired Let's Remodel 4 times, over the years, and trust them with all of my painting needs.

Thanks jola.
Your place looks awesome.

darryllabine

My wife and I are very pleased with the work that Dennis and his crew did for us. They were very professional and tidy. I look forward to having let's remodel come back for phase two of our renovation. Thanks for the great work.

Job Price

Thank! I'm happy that you guys are enjoying it.

More about Let's Remodel Painting

Let’s Remodel Painting is a complete interior and exterior painting service, locally owned and independently operated since 2004, and proudly Canadian. We serve the Oakville, Burlington, and Milton region.

Let’s Remodel Painting is a prominent name in the community known for our truly exceptional customer service and high quality and skillful workmanship.

See the amazing results of our painting work on Facebook. Call Let’s Remodel Painting for a free quote. Allow us to transform the appearance of your environment!