Let's Remodel Painting

Reviews for Let's Remodel Painting

Jordan
Jordan

Interior home painting

Professional, efficient, good-natured. The price was reasonable and the work was excellent. One of those companies you can hire without worry.

thanks Jordan for the kind words.

Mike Boht in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
Mike Boht in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
5 reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

Repainted Kitchen Ceiling

We decided to get our kitchen ceiling repainted and Dennis and his team did a fantastic job!

Dennis was very quick to respond to our messages, he was flexible with scheduling even though they are busy, and the end result looks fantastic.

Dennis took the time to answer all questions we had and made sure we were satisfied with the work done.

thanks Mike

Hannah
Hannah

Main floor renovations

Excellent work. Friendly courteous I would recommend Daryl anytime. Keep up the good work guys.

thanks

Juliar
Juliar

Kitchen, living room, washroom and bedroom painting

From day one he was professional and easy to work with. Provided many recommendations, a fair quote and delivered high quality of work. Very efficient as the project was completed on time and beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend using Lets Remodel.

thanks for the opportunity
Julia..

Pipes in Milton
Pipes in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Main floor / upstairs hallway great service

We had been recommended Denis and his company from a friend. I called him and he was able to come over within an hour because he was in the area to give me a quote. He fit me into his schedule quickly, helped with colour choices etc. When Denis and his crew arrived they worked quickly and efficiently throughout the rooms / hallways we needed done and did great work in the allocated time.

I'd recommend Let's remodel to others for paint services.

Thanks Mark

Paint powder room & exterior front door

Let's Remodel Painting
905 208-8335
Oakville
L6H 0E1

Great experience
Dennis was reliable and timely
Cleaned up his work area and did a great job, reasonably priced
We have him returning in a month to paint the entire house!
I would recommend him to anyone

Thanks Debbie.
looking forward to be working with you guys again soon.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Condominium Painting

Dennis has completed numerous projects at my community sites over the past several years. He is professional, courteous and takes great pride in his work. Suggestions for best outcomes are always provided. I highly recommend Dennis and his team.

thanks
it's my pleasure working with you guys.

Christina Browne from Grimsby
Christina Browne from Grimsby
3 reviews Burlington, ON

House finally sold after having it painted by Dennis!

After having our home on the market for several weeks we decided to take if off the market for a week and have it painted. Dennis was amazing! He came and provided an accurate quote and had the house painted in three days. We were able to put the house back on the market and it sold in 10 days! It looks fabulous - so good in fact, that I think I will need to have Dennis paint our new home as well.

thanks Christina was a pleasure working with you

flyguy208 in NORTH YORK
flyguy208 in NORTH YORK
3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Basement Floor Paint Job

Dennis and Cory were the consummate professionals. I had a very narrow window in which to get my floor cleaned and painted, so they went out of their way to be early and complete the work on time for us. Excellent job, fair price, friendly and quick to respond to all emails and texts. I will call again when I get the walls done.

plThanks Ash for the review

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Kitchen Reno

I want to take this opportunity to Thank Dennis and his crew of Lets Remodel Painting for the amazing makeover of my kitchen. It was a reno that desperatley needed to be done. The workmanship was of high quality and was done in such a timely manner. I absolutely love it and would recommend Lets Remodel Painting to all of my family and friends!!
Jacquie Higgins
Port Credit, Mississauga

thank you very much, it was a pleasure working with you Jacquie.

More about Let's Remodel Painting

Let’s Remodel Painting is a complete interior and exterior painting service, locally owned and independently operated since 2004, and proudly Canadian. We serve the Oakville, Burlington, and Milton region.

Let’s Remodel Painting is a prominent name in the community known for our truly exceptional customer service and high quality and skillful workmanship.

See the amazing results of our painting work on Facebook. Call Let’s Remodel Painting for a free quote. Allow us to transform the appearance of your environment!