Let's Remodel Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Oakville ON L6H 0E1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Oakville  >  Let's Remodel Painting
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Let's Remodel Painting

Great experience
Dennis was reliable and timely
Cleaned up his work area and did a great job, reasonably priced
We have him returning in a month to paint the entire house!
I would recommend him to anyone

Thanks Debbie.
looking forward to be working with you guys again soon.

Dennis has completed numerous projects at my community sites over the past several years. He is professional, courteous and takes great pride in his work. Suggestions for best outcomes are always provided. I highly recommend Dennis and his team.

thanks
it's my pleasure working with you guys.

Christina Browne from Grimsby
3 reviews Burlington, ON

After having our home on the market for several weeks we decided to take if off the market for a week and have it painted. Dennis was amazing! He came and provided an accurate quote and had the house painted in three days. We were able to put the house back on the market and it sold in 10 days! It looks fabulous - so good in fact, that I think I will need to have Dennis paint our new home as well.

Job Price

thanks Christina was a pleasure working with you

flyguy208 in NORTH YORK
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Dennis and Cory were the consummate professionals. I had a very narrow window in which to get my floor cleaned and painted, so they went out of their way to be early and complete the work on time for us. Excellent job, fair price, friendly and quick to respond to all emails and texts. I will call again when I get the walls done.

Thanks Ash for the review

HomeStars in Toronto

I want to take this opportunity to Thank Dennis and his crew of Lets Remodel Painting for the amazing makeover of my kitchen. It was a reno that desperatley needed to be done. The workmanship was of high quality and was done in such a timely manner. I absolutely love it and would recommend Lets Remodel Painting to all of my family and friends!!
Jacquie Higgins
Port Credit, Mississauga

Job Price

thank you very much, it was a pleasure working with you Jacquie.

My walls were damaged by the movers and thank God my husband found Dennis through HOME STARS. The moving company sent a painter over and instead of fixing the damages...they created more damages....Dennis and his crew came for the rescue. Both my husband and I are absolutely AMAZED by their professionalism and efficiency. Highly recommended!!!

Dennis

Aly

I highly recommend this company! I was in a jam and needed someone in quickly to repair and paint a stairwell. Dennis was such a pleasure to deal with right from our very first interaction. He was very responsive in communication, has fair prices (lower than the other two quotes I received) and the quality is not compromised one bit! He made sure everything was done right and surpassed my expectations. He even helped me screw in a light fixture I couldn't reach (completely unrelated to the job he was hired for)! Everything was left very clean as well.
This was the most pleasant and painless experience I have had with any type of contractor. Really appreciate the awesome work. Thank you!

Job Price

thanks Aly for that nice referral, it was also a pleasure dealing with you .
Thanks
dennis

Christine
1 review Issaquah, WA

Dennis and Daryl are friendly and professional in their approach. They do a great job in painting and take great pride in their work. Their work is done on time, they make sure that when they leave everything is left clean and will return should there is a concern.

thanks

Kevin in Mississauga

Professional painting at its best! Main floor feels fresh and the cabinet refinishing looks amazing! Pick up your phone and call "let's remodel painting" for your quote if you want to be as happy as I am. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks
Kevin

Chuck M.

Dennis and his crew did great work in both my home and rental property. His estimates and very reasonable and with both jobs he finished on time and on budget. The work is clean, crisp and professional. Dennis comes when he says he will and is prompt to return calls and is very personable. I highly recommend their work and will use again.

Thanks Chuck:)

More about Let's Remodel Painting

Let’s Remodel Painting is a complete interior and exterior painting service, locally owned and independently operated since 2004, and proudly Canadian. We serve the Oakville, Burlington, and Milton region.

Let’s Remodel Painting is a prominent name in the community known for our truly exceptional customer service and high quality and skillful workmanship.

See the amazing results of our painting work on Facebook. Call Let’s Remodel Painting for a free quote. Allow us to transform the appearance of your environment!