Let's Remodel Painting

Oakville ON L6H 0E1

Reviews for Let's Remodel Painting

R.
R.

Exterior painting of siding (front of house), shutters and front door.

Dennis was
Dry professional from the first contact and throughout. Always got back to me quickly, kept me in the loop about scheduling, and delivered on his promise to have the work done by a certain date. On the day of the job he showed up right on time. Him and his assistant Darryl were polite and professional throughout the day, and did a great job. I highly recommend his services.

Thank you Mr Lee.
it was a pleasure working with you guys.

Grace/Fred/Doug
Grace/Fred/Doug
0 reviews Toronto, AB

Bathroom (2) Makeovers

Very happy with the quality of the work - Dennis and Darryl were a pleasure to work with. On time, very clean and very respectful. Would highly recommend them.

thanks it was a pleasure working with you too.

Chris C.
Chris C.
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Interior Painting & Plaster Work

Extremely happy with the work that has been done. Dennis & crew went above and beyond! I have used painting contractors in the past and there is no comparison to the quality of work done by Let’s Remodel. Knowing the extent of the plaster work that needed to be done to correct the work of a previous contractor I was concerned about the level of dust that would be created. Dennis assured me this wouldn’t be an issue and he personally swept, vacuumed and mopped at the end of each day. I Highly highly highly recommend Dennis & the Let’s Remodel Team!!

thanks Chris for your lovely . it was a pleasure working with you guys.

Jordan
Jordan

Interior home painting

Professional, efficient, good-natured. The price was reasonable and the work was excellent. One of those companies you can hire without worry.

thanks Jordan for the kind words.

Mike Boht in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Mike Boht in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Repainted Kitchen Ceiling

We decided to get our kitchen ceiling repainted and Dennis and his team did a fantastic job!

Dennis was very quick to respond to our messages, he was flexible with scheduling even though they are busy, and the end result looks fantastic.

Dennis took the time to answer all questions we had and made sure we were satisfied with the work done.

thanks Mike

Hannah
Hannah

Main floor renovations

Excellent work. Friendly courteous I would recommend Daryl anytime. Keep up the good work guys.

thanks

Juliar
Juliar

Kitchen, living room, washroom and bedroom painting

From day one he was professional and easy to work with. Provided many recommendations, a fair quote and delivered high quality of work. Very efficient as the project was completed on time and beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend using Lets Remodel.

thanks for the opportunity
Julia..

Pipes in Milton
Pipes in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Main floor / upstairs hallway great service

We had been recommended Denis and his company from a friend. I called him and he was able to come over within an hour because he was in the area to give me a quote. He fit me into his schedule quickly, helped with colour choices etc. When Denis and his crew arrived they worked quickly and efficiently throughout the rooms / hallways we needed done and did great work in the allocated time.

I'd recommend Let's remodel to others for paint services.

Thanks Mark

Paint powder room & exterior front door

Great experience
Dennis was reliable and timely
Cleaned up his work area and did a great job, reasonably priced
We have him returning in a month to paint the entire house!
I would recommend him to anyone

Thanks Debbie.
looking forward to be working with you guys again soon.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Condominium Painting

Dennis has completed numerous projects at my community sites over the past several years. He is professional, courteous and takes great pride in his work. Suggestions for best outcomes are always provided. I highly recommend Dennis and his team.

thanks
it's my pleasure working with you guys.

More about Let's Remodel Painting

Let’s Remodel Painting is a complete interior and exterior painting service, locally owned and independently operated since 2004, and proudly Canadian. We serve the Oakville, Burlington, and Milton region.

Let’s Remodel Painting is a prominent name in the community known for our truly exceptional customer service and high quality and skillful workmanship.

See the amazing results of our painting work on Facebook. Call Let’s Remodel Painting for a free quote. Allow us to transform the appearance of your environment!