Slabx

fredkef in Oshawa
fredkef in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

You Cannot Get Better Service

Helpful in selecting proper product in the showroom (friendly!) and quick installation when they promised. Called to check on our satisfaction. The counters look amazing and this was during a pandemic!

Kitchen countertops and backsplash

Ordered quartz countertops from slabx. They were very quick, efficient and professional in providing the quote and delivering the product. We are extremely happy with the decision we made in finding the right place to buy our countertops.

Kitchen renovation

We were very pleased with Masoud and his team. The job was done efficiently and professionally. The team listened and met all our needs, and surpassed our expectations. Would highly recommend them for any home renovation.

anna_m29 in Concord
anna_m29 in Concord

Kitchen counter and backsplash

Masood and team provide excellent customer service, and ensure the job is done right. The team was quick and tidy, and price was very competitive.
Any questions or concerns were answered immediately

HAPPY in Oshawa
HAPPY in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

QUARTZ KITCHEN COUNTER & BACK SPLASH

Slab X just finished my kitchen counter top and back splash. I must say it was the most positive experience I have ever encountered. Being a Senior thru the years I have had many dealings with numerous companies and contractors. I can honestly say Slab X was over the top in Service & Workmanship.
Massoud was amazing to work with. Helped with decision making when I was not sure.
Massoud and his team were professional, respectful, courteous, listened to my concerns.
Every time frame was bang on as promised. If the installers ended up being able to come earlier they would call to confirm if it was ok.
Slab X knows how to provide "EXCELLENT" customer service and workmanship. Massoud has such a successful future ahead of him with the team of employees he has working for him.
Anne D.

George in Ottawa
George in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Countertop installation

Slabx installed our countertops and the sales team was professional and accommodating. Everyone on the team was polite and got work done efficiently. The workmanship was flawless and end results are satisfying. Will definitely use their services again.

Kitchen Renovation

Is a new provider in Oshawa. Located in a central location. Had a custom made countertop installed. Are really pleased with the finished product. They worked well with our contractor. Delivered and installed the chosen pattern and design when they said they would. Were very professional and helpful.

Countertop installation

Very good company to deal with. The price was fair and workmanship was flawless. They recently installed a countertop for our rental property. Highly recommend this company for kitchen and countertop Remodeling.

Jennifer from Newcastle
Jennifer from Newcastle
2 reviews Newcastle, ON

My counter cracked after 1 month!

After just over a month I was washing dishes and noticed a hair line crack in my Counter. Right at the inside corner. Contacted Masood there is nothing they can do. It’s apparently because my sons climb on the counter! The heaviest one weight is 40lbs.

Masood is fantastic to deal with..however do not put any pressure at all on the counter!!! I will never purchase quarts again.

Robert from Toronto
Robert from Toronto

Rare company that stands by its service

Sami responded to my inquiry nearly instantly, came out the same day, measured the next. The counter was ready on time...though the installers came a day early and forgot a piece of material because they misread their paperwork. Their early arrival caused some hiccups because I wasn't ready for them; I hadn't unhooked the plumbing or removed anything from the cupboards because I didn't expect them. Needless to say, the job was far from perfect when they left.

So why did I give them 10 stars? Sami came personally the next day to inspect the job, to fix the one error, and to clean what wasn't perfect. Even good companies have issues sometimes. Great ones own them, fix them, and make sure that their customers walk away ready to give ten-star reviews.

More about Slabx

At slabX we understand we have many competitors who are really good. But we at slabX counter tops aim to be Great. Vincent van Gogh said: "Great things are done by a series of small things brought together. " Every step in our process from initial quotation to a final ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Oshawa?