Slabx

Reviews for Slabx

Dawn L in Oshawa
Dawn L in Oshawa

Quartz Counters

Amazing customer service and beautiful product. I don’t have a single negative thing to say .... everyone we dealt with at Slabx was knowledgeable and a pleasure to meet. Good selection of product at a reasonable price. The installation was on time and was done with great care. Thank you!

Thank you so much. It was pleasure working with you.

Lefty in Oshawa
Lefty in Oshawa

Countertops

Quality stone at reasonable price, professionaly installed and customer service separates this company from the rest. Sales rep easy to work with and would highly recommend SlabX to friends and family.

Thank you Lefty! Truly appreciate your kind words.

steve in London
steve in London

Kitchen Countertop Installation

Hired Slabx for a countertop installation. Very pleased with the work and price. Very affordable and quick turn around. I have got many quotes and their price was by far the lowest and the workmanship is flawless. Masood and his team are very easy to work with and design suggestion was on point. I am very satisfied with the work. God bless

Thank you so much! Truly appreciate your feedback!

Rob. in Toronto
Rob. in Toronto

Complete Kitchen Gut and Remodel

My Wife and I purchased a house and we knew from the beginning that the kitchen was going to be a complete gut. I spent weeks looking for the perfect kitchen company and countertop company but never found the right fit. Finally I came across Slabx and immediately I was impressed with his knowledge, service and input on the design of the kitchen. Not only was he able to source an amazing quartz countertop at an amazing price but he also put me in touch with a kitchen wholesaler and was able to save me thousands. Masood from Slabx was extremely helpful throughout the project and really helped my wife with some of the tough decisions. I don’t think our kitchen would have turned out anywhere near as beautiful without him. I strongly recommend him to anyone and am also willing to answer any questions. Pics to follow soon :)

Thank you Rob, it was a true pleasure working with you as well.

Quartz

Highly recommend this company. Our quartz countertops look amazing. The installers were polite and knowledgeable and the work was completed within a week of receiving a quote. Would use them again.

Thank you much! Appreciate your feedback.

semoroz from Oshawa
semoroz from Oshawa
2 reviews Cobourg, ON

Kitchen/ bathroom quartz countertops

Very happy with our quartz countertops in kitchen and bathroom. We got the Carrara white and absolutely love them! We got a custom piece made for our island which ties in great with the kitchen and looks great. Get lots of compliments on them, they are modern, simple and easy to clean! Excellent customer service, guys were friendly, fast and great price! Totally recommend to anyone looking.

Thank you so much! Truly appreciate your feedback.

Kitchen project - counters

Slabx was provided excellent customer service, quick and reliable.
Project is in Kawartha Lakes a location not easy to get people to come to. Masood is very knowledgeable. We are very happy with the final product

Thank you so much Monica, really appreciate your feedback.

Shelley
Shelley
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen countertop

Masood was very easy to reach, very pleasant, professional and timely. The installation was done within 2 weeks and is flawless. I love my new quartz countertop and upgraded sink! It is perfect - and for a great price! I highly recommend.

Thank you so much Shelly, it was a true pleasure working on your project! Enjoy your beautiful counter tops.

Donna in Oshawa
Donna in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen countertop

Masood runs a tight ship. Pleasant, easy to connect with, true to timing, quick turnaround--and quality work. My new quartz countertop is beautiful. Love that they could install within a week. Installation team was respectful of my home, efficient, and right on time. Service level was great at every touchpoint -- there's a real commitment here that is rare. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much Donna. True appreciate your kind words. We are very happy to have clients like yourself.

AA in Courtice
AA in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Kitchen Countertop

I found Slabx via Homestars. I chose them based on the positive reviews and feedback by others; I was not disappointed. From the start, Masood was very helpful and accommodating to my needs and requirements. Arrangements, measurements, and a schedule were made, and in a week I have a quartz counter top installed in my kitchen. Done. Wife happy; I'm happy.
Masood and his team were very professional. They new what they were doing from the start.
The biggest and most important part of my experience with Slabx was working with Masood. He knows all about Customer Service and I would call upon Slabx if I need to do work like this again. Thank you Masood and your team. Job well done‎!

Thank you so much Alex, truly appreciate your comments. I am glad you like your Countertops! Enjoy with your amazing family.

More about Slabx

At slabX we understand we have many competitors who are really good. But we at slabX counter tops aim to be Great. Vincent van Gogh said: "Great things are done by a series of small things brought together. " Every step in our process from initial quotation to a final ...