Mainly Mac

Review for Mainly Mac

Colleen in Richmond Hill
Colleen in Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Brought a water damaged MacAir back to life.

I contacted Mainly Mac after being told by another Mac shop (in my daughter's university town of Waterloo) that her 1 year old water damaged computer was finished. Mainly Mac immediately grasped the difficulty my university based daughter was dealing with and offered a loaner computer that I drove down to Waterloo. I picked up my daughter's damaged computer and drove it back to Mainly Mac. They phoned me a day later with the good news that indeed it could be fixed - and for what I felt was a reasonable price based on the work required. Not only did they fix it - but they double checked everything and also offered remote service so that my daughter could call on them with any issues. I would highly recommend Mainly Mac for their incredible above and beyond service, their expertise, their integrity, and their very kind, patient and helpful attitude. They truly care about their customers - and exemplify the qualities, values and professionalism that any business should aspire to. These guys are really top notch at what they do. It is a pleasure to know you can totally trust them with one of our most personal and important possessions. It is because of the great service they provided that I was inspired to write this review. I want others to have the same great experience.